Any other Rian Johnson fans wish he'd spent the last 5 years making an original film instead of pic related?

Any other Rian Johnson fans wish he'd spent the last 5 years making an original film instead of pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'm hungry now for tacos, fried chicken and a egg roll

John Boyega really may be the ugliest human being to ever work in film

where are the white people
>white genocide

I would a Poe Dameron, desu

i was just thinking that

woa is that asian ugly.
There are so many beautiful once, at least get a decent one.

>cast daisy ridley and john boyega
>literally the only two people on the planet that are uglier than adam driver

well done jj

neo marxists despise strength and beauty

Are the new star wars films and exercise in finding the ugliest fuckers possible for the cast?

>Boyega looks like Denzel if he had downs and was stung by bees
>Hispanic or Jewish looking guy with uneven eyes and a nose shaped like a 1950's race car
>Some sort of asian cabbage patch doll in a bad wig.

I bet he thanks god every day that Leslie Jones exists

Because we want to appeal to china, so we will have an ugly Chinese character.
It's like Kong, where the Chinese girl gets BLACKED. China doesn't want to see that

china would want a beautiful chinese woman

hes 1000 times better looking than that asian girl, what the fuck is wrong with her head and hair?

Are all the bad guys still white?

3 strong men.

Who said that star wars is for women now?

The character of Poe has great potential, but the casting of Boyega blew away any chance his character may have had.

Boyega doesn't even play Poe.

God damn what in the fuck happened to Star Wars?

requesting thicc boyega

boyega did a good job fuck off

he might be a nigger but atleast he tried to act in that movie along with the pilot

Watch the behind the scenes video from D23. They're already setting him up as the fall guy for Kathy Kennedy's inane tree bullshit that the marketing team knows most people are going to hate.

was it really that hard for them to find a somewhat attractive gook instead of that specimen

Gee, I can't wait to look at this face for the entire movie. Swell. Great casting.

Nu- Star Wars is terrible

youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE

TFA sucks, Rouge one sucks, and I have a feeling TLJ wont make up for any of it

why are they all right handed, what is this shit, it's time for more left handed representation in film

Nigger looks like a literal chimpanzee

So don't see it then. No one will make you see the movie.

Wew lad. Feeling pretty defensive huh?

I'm not going to see it either.

I'm actually going to see it. I like Star Wars. I know it's in ruins. A mere shadow of its former glory, but I'm going to see it anyway.

is based Oscar handsome or is it just that he's average looking aka more handsome than the rest of the entire cast?

He's a 5/10, are far uglier in the industry who have been big:

>steve buscemi
>rebel wilson
>leslie jones
>clint howard
>william dafoe
>rowan atkinson
>john c. reily
>philip seymour hoffman

Definitely the latter.

>philip seymour hoffman
you take that back, and leave my board forever

Fuck white people

They're going to be doubling down with the female characters in this movie. Obviously you're still going to have Rey, Maz, Captain Phasma and Leia.

However now you also get Amilyn Holdo (Laura Dern) and Rose Tico (Kelly Marie Tran).

Star Wars is entirely for women now. Don't hit on them you silly boys.

Oh and I forgot you also get Rose's sister Paige. This movie is overflowing with estrogen.

other than Leslie Jones, none of the rest of them have a literal Gorilla face so they beat Ooga Boyega by default

> 5/10

Lolno. Someone post the child birthing hips pic

who cares

Obviously you do.

deserves more views

THICC

I'm surprised the Alt-Light hasn't figured out that Supreme Commander Snoke is actually a parody of Donald Trump.

He's literally an old, tall, white man with blue eyes whose lair is covered in gold.

Trump was notorious for loving gold, and even had an entire penthouse with golden walls and doors.

he's pretty /fit/ these days

I mean he's ugly, but It's obvious Sup Forums plays it up because he's black. My guess he's better looking than literally 90% of Sup Forums posters

The
Villain
Is
Literally
A
Blue
Eyed
White
Guy

To be fair he's standing next to Standard Gabriel and wearing a retarded costume. It's weird feeling bad for a guy who's starring in a series of the highest grossing movies of all time.

That fat black chick from SNL and ghostbusters is she looks like a gorilla

>Ruins your childhood.

Great to see that Han Solo is back in this movie.

you can't ruin my childhood when I grew up with the Prequels.
My childhood is invincible

You really think women would prefer the likes of Philip Seymour Hoffman to Boyega?

That legitimately looks like it's from the set of the Hunger games.

Hey Kids! Remember AT-ATs? You loved them right?

Well they're back!

>Look everyone look we got the Asian you were asking about
Why is Disney so quickly and unashamedly giving into these people what are they so afraid of

Honestly after TFA, a little thing like this hardly ruins SW anymore.

If they get rid of all the new characters in TFA, the fucked up worldbuilding (or lack of) that has shit like the resistance/first order exist, resetting ROTJ's results, more death stars, force trees, mary sue saint rey, etc.....THEN we can go back to prequel-tier nitpicking like "omg why did they have more advanced looking ships back then?!?!"

at first I didn't realize why JJ Abrams chose such an ugly ridiculous looking guy as Finn. Why not a good looking negro like pic related?

But then you see TFA and realize that despite what Sup Forums says about JJ, he made Finn out to be a stereotypical minstrel black character. He overreacts to everything, he's bumbling, he's cowardly, he's incompetent, he's sweaty and has exaggerated facial expressions. He's not even portrayed as a love interest. I'm surprised JJ didn't give him a cane to dance around with

And THAT is why they chose Boyega, and not someone like Michael B. Jordan, because he was meant to be a bumbling comic relief sidekick character

Why doesn't anyone like Rey?

Pop figures are literally a phenomenon. People go crazy for them, but no one seems to like Rey.

Why?

>create new Walker design for TFA
>throw it away and never use it again

Still, the fact that Michael B. Jordan can actually act would have made him a better choice than boyega, even if he doesn't perfectly fit the bumbling comic relief role too well. Boyega is a horrendous actor on top of being hideous

>BB-8 and Kylo Ren boxes fly off the shelves

>Rey cereal box winds up on clearance at the dollar store

What did the kids of America mean by this?

>Cunty-O's, part of this complete breakfast!

When I was a kid I liked the realistic looking action figures, that thing looks too lame and cutesy.

Pops are the beanie baby of our times. They're easily the most collectible toy on the market.

Totally legitimate fan letter written by an 8 year old.

8 year olds apparently can't use lined paper huh

>(((Goldman)))

Here's the text of an actual letter i wrote when I was 8 to Nickelodeon in 1997. Spelling was proofread by my mommy but nothing else.

>Dear Nickelodeon
why dont you make rockos modern life anymore i really liked it filbur the turtle was funny. i really want to be on double dare with my family

for comparison

Seriously, people legitimately don't like Rey.

Why?

Because she, along with everyone else in TFA, was a poorly written shell of a character. Maybe Rian Johnson can fix that but I'm not optimistic.

She's too much of a perfect mary sue. Luke and Anakin had more of a slower progression and got their asses kicked by Vader/Dooku before they came into their full power.

>kids like a school shooter maniac with daddy issues more than Rey

tumblr btfo

You're right, but that's also pretty creepy to be completely honest phamalia

Can you actually call Dafoe and Atkinson ugly? Dafoe is debatable but when Atkinson isn't doing silly faces, the dude actually looks dignified in the classical british sense.

This is part of the new Star Wars cannon.

John Boyega seems like he's sickeningly obnoxious. Not in a chad type of way. But in more of a "this is a flaming car wreck waiting to happen" kind of way. I'm looking forward to the future this guy has with his public image. Have a feeling there will be some scandals very soon.

I know all of Hollywood is fucking filled to the brim with degenerates. But Marvel at least managaes to exude a really chill vibe. Like you feel like you know they're having a good time in the Marvel camp. Star Wars on the other hand... Where to even start, man?

Maybe it's that she's an unknown but God Daisy Ridley comes off incredibly dull in interviews and whatnot. Then there's the whole thing about her nsfw Bebo profile and those music videos that no one can find anymore (inb4 this shit somehow picks up steam in the media despite the mouse's best efforst and Disney has to balance the demands of degenerate sex-crazed SJWs who want to push "progressive" sex positivity harder than a fucking drug habit against its quintessentially "family friendly" brand). Boyega seems ridiculously cocky for his own good (this will hopefully lead to some debacle on his part). Isaacs seems to be the only one in the whole crew who seems even remotely capable of navigating fame. I'm sure Driver is just as capable and he's easily just as talented as Isaacs, if not more, but he doesn't seem to show up on these talk shows as much or at leats doesn't seem to have as much of a profile, so he doesn't count.

And then there's the "old guard" that just could not give a fuck. No matter what they say, no matter how their mouths move, their hatred for the whole fucking thing is so blatantly obvious, it;s honestly glorious.

Driver seems like the only one that'll walk away from this shit untarnished long term. Maybe Isaacs can salvage something for himself if he jumps franchises and goes to Marvel.

I legit can't figure this one out. I have yellow fever and I was looking forward somehwat to the character when they annouced her but I genuinely didn't believe the casting when it cam eout. I thought some websites were trolling. When it sank in I finally knew I didn't give any fucks about this hsit.

holy fuck sauce pls. I know it's yui hatano and anri okita but code? Gonna search for these two as blondes but pls post sauce if you can user

>And then there's the "old guard" that just could not give a fuck. No matter what they say, no matter how their mouths move, their hatred for the whole fucking thing is so blatantly obvious, it;s honestly glorious.

Neckbeards could make a better movie.

He'd make a good Mohammed Ali.

> That body fat %age

Bulk up all you want son, if you want a nice cut you need to lay off the junk

>comment is both homoerotic and fascist

>yep, checks out

Those figures are more for collecting than playing.

For as bad at writing dialogue as Lucas was he knew how to establish and grow characters.

awwwwww

>SJWs hate Kylo Ren for being a Nazi with a burning cross who fights their perfect literal goddess Rey
>Kylo Ren and his burning cross lightsaber become literally the most popular STar Wars merchandise out there

my fucking sides

Ha, right. Girls are seeing his biceps and being very intrigued then that barely double chin and recoiling in anguish and disgust.
Are you fucking 11? The rule is 18 to post.

Don't forget Han Solo Unititled Standalone Movie starring Emilia Clarke and some fag

She was bitchy and very unlikeable but producers tried to force you to like her

wow, Sup Forums is finally going to have to admit kylo is a legitimately great character and the best part of the movie

Isn't his actor a jew though?

Market for toys is young boys.

They don't want to play with a female action figure.

Its that simple.

Yes.
I remember he said he had another original sci fi in the works after he finished Looper.
Word was that it was a cyberpunk.

Honestly, doing VII could help him achieve higher budgets to make original films. It's just a shame that this looks so lame.

But Dafoe and Hoffman have excelled at acting.
Boyega was alright in Attack the Block.

He's not a great character. Simply better than the alternatives.

>female action figure.
But this goes well beyond just the action figure market. Monopoly sets, collectible figurings, hell even boxes of kids cereal. Rey is genuinely disliked.

I had the leia one from rotj with her dressed up as the bounty hunter with a removable helmet. That one's acceptable.

He WAS the fucking characters.
Han Solo is the antihero he wanted to be
Luke is how he felt as a young filmmaker
Leia is the kind of girl George always wanted. A firebrand who he could bang on the hood of his spaceship.
Yoda was his wisdom and knowledge
Obi-Wan was the cool Uncle who shows you his gun from "the war" and his cool hot rod he restored by hand.

Who the fuck is Rey?
Who the fuck is Kylo Ren?
Who the fuck is Maz Cantina?
Who the fuck is Baze Oregano?
Who the fuck is Shia Labeouf?

All these new characters that we have no attachment to because they aren't rooted in anything real or ephemeral.

>Episode 7, 8, and 9 are DLC

Have you not seen the posts of his borderline middle-age mom-tier physique? And why are you projecting so hard summerfag? And who the fuck even said this was about girls? There's girls out there that are weird enough they'd go for your sorry ass, and ones that aren't as degenerate that would settle for a rabid dog. No one's approval would change the fact that his body fat %age is shit. Heck, he's got decent muscle mass, that much is clear. It's just painfully obvious that he has a bad diet (or bad genetics) from his visible fat. Have you even driven past a gym in your entire life?

If you're gonna fight on a shit board make sure you do it for something that actually makes sense. Or just stick to summer school, remedial inbred.