Yfw these guys managed to rid LA of niggers in less than one generation

>yfw these guys managed to rid LA of niggers in less than one generation
Are Hispanics the worthy inheritors of the next American nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P9yruQM1ggc
latimes.com/local/la-me-firestone18oct18-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CdcykqK-Pv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mestizos are the inheritors of new mexican provinces.

t. Enrique Hidalgo Gutierrez

You gonna roll with these guys or collide with them Sup Forums?

More like Rodriguez. Rodriguez is the most common Mexican last name in LA.

Fuck mayates

[ ] live in a country full of spics
[ ] live in a country full of niggers
Those are the only two options for the 21st century, aren't they?

We're going to roll over those low iq sub human rats then dump them in the pacific.

>managed rid LA of niggers
I've never seen as many black people in my life before going to LA. I dread to think what the rest of America is like

t. Tyrone Johnson
Mexicans are Catholic. Your days are numbered Mohammed.

Kek, check out Baltimore

Spics seem cool people desu

>while Sup Forums is busy fapping to anime, Hispanics are out in the streets hunting niggers
White people don't deserve this country anymore. You'd rather let Jamal fuck your wife instead of standing up and purging niggers from the streets.

Look at it like this. Hispanics:
1) Love baseball, America's game
2) Love their religion, and will even die for it
3) Are willing to kill someone if they offend their honor
4) Thrive on respect, if you don't show it, you won't get it.
5) Love to fight
6) Hate fags.
7) Fiercely loyal to their friends and family
8) Love their parents no matter what.

Latinos are what white people used to be, before the 60's domesticated white people, and turned them into cowards.

I'd rather hang out with wops

gabagool game riddiculous

>Are Hispanics the worthy inheritors of the next American nation?

They should be the inheritors of the Mexican nation, but no, they would rather shit up America and act like they won't just want to escape to fuck up Canada in 100 years.

>Low IQ
>Nigger tier crime rate
>Extremely left wing
>Idol worshippers
Fuck off you dirty spic you're literally a meme.

Woah, these guys look about 95% Spaniard. Basically, whiter than the majority of the U.S. Of course I'd roll with them if I had to. They aren't a threat to White society. They actually WANT to become a part of it. They look no different from white people where I live. Also, one guy is fucking representing a BASEBALL team. That's a real American imo.

>spaghetti niggers

Keep in mind, the combined IQ of the entire KKK today is less than 3 significant digits. Sure, you can hate "spics" from the comfort of your island, but hey, I live in the U.S., and they WILL become a majority. I'd at least like them to see that whites are their cultural cousins.

>So repulsive even niggers can't stand them

And that's why North Las Vegas got so dark. Also why the average yearly earnings is 24k, and we are the hardest state to find full-time work.

I have spic friends.
We agree on niggers.
Mexicans are tough, and good fighters, but they respect the fact that whites, although civilized are violent as fuck when it truly calls for it.
Whites are the best at violence, despite being highly civilized.

If you don't like it, breed. Grow your family. Convince your friends to do the same. Hispanics are conquering the U.S. without a shot fired simply because they breed more than we do. We used to be like that.

>I'd like to live in my fantasy world so please let ignore facts about how utterly subhuman they are
Tthe KKK were based before the third klan you little cuck actually you probably aren't even a cuck just a fat brown manlet.

Its like you spic worshipers learn nothing.

Spics are very violent people. They use violence to block Trump rallys and attack their opponents. They haven't rid LA of blacks, they just pushed blacks into other neighborhoods.

Hispanics work very hard to rid their neighborhoods of EVERYONE who isn't a Hispanic, and that includes whites and Asians. They play their ranchero music all day for a reason, its to drive out everyone else.

>

>Orale homes, you gon fuckin ride with me our collide with me?
>lets go blast some mayates

Spics are just another variety of nigger. They do not belong in white society.

No, THEY WILL NOT become a majority.

So you probably believe Spanish people aren't white.

Okay, so did white birth rates suddenly shoot up past 4.0?

>Hispanics work very hard to rid their neighborhoods of EVERYONE who isn't a Hispanic, and that includes whites and Asians
I'm white and I have so much respect for this. all neighborhoods should do the same. whites should get everyone else out of their neighborhoods and blacks too. and visiting other neighborhoods means that you have respect for that neighborhood since you are a guest. not that I'd ever go to a black neighborhood. I'd definitely visit my hispanic and asians friends though, probably to enjoy some of their delicious food and then be on my way.

They won't need to when we deport all illegals and anchor babies and then increase our European immigration tenfold. USA 90% white in four years.

Hispanics also don't give a fuck about political correctness. We openly discriminate against who aren't raza in areas where we are the majority. As the constitution intended.

Can't wait to taste your crocodile tears when we round up and deport you subhumans.

>Hispanics are conquering the U.S.

Easy there Paco, the only thing Hispanics are conquering are the welfare funds.

the guys in your pic are not like most mexicans i saw when in america

your guys look like actual spaniards

10% of Mexicans are white and most of them stay in Mexico

Just fuck off with your retarded cherry picking.

You ready to fight these guys Sup Forums?

Those dogs are cute

nah just shoot them

from 90% to 60%, white americans are losing ground to someone and it's not the high abortion rate niggers

pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world

Because they can get away with it until it is obvious

White guys can't breed beyond 1.0 or 2.0 but you get your ass this guy will make the white bitch push out an entire litter.

So you want a bunch of Hispanics coming into your neighborhood, playing their music all day, drinking in the street, causing gang violence, and driving YOU out of your neighborhood?

That is what these Hispanics want. You can't want ethnic cleansing for every other neighborhood, but you to remain immune to it. All it takes is for one landlord to rent to section 8, and then you have 16 spics living in the house next door.

Sorry bud, that ain't happening. Time to cut your losses and roll with the Cholos.

Fuck off spic.

That is exactly what's going to happen.

Pitbulls need to be gassed. My brother has a Pitbull terrier. She's nice, but too dangerous to be around if she goes bad.

I would play Tug with her, and use the rope to lift her entire body off the ground and she still wouldn't let go.

You obviously have never lived in California.

They refuse to adapt. If illegal immigration and birthright citizenship wasn't a thing, I would agree with you since all the mexicans that came here legally basically are white.

It's the mass droves of illegals and their 10 kids each, who refuse to learn English and get handouts from the government that have really tainted their image. If we kept illegal immigration under control, and Reagan didn't give fucking amnesty we wouldn't be facing the problems we are now with population replacement.

They care nothing about the founding principles of this country and only about the free money.

Then, you'll have to deal with 100 brothers, cousins, uncles and their father. And you'll be dead.

>Spaniard
>Basically, whiter than the majority of the U.S.

We did it before and we'll do it again, subhuman.

Also once all the money dries up, do you think they are going to give a shit about this country?

If we have a crisis like the Great Depression on our hands, we aren't going to be able to pull through.

Learn to read bro. He admires the concept and wants everyone to remain segregated. That does not mean he wants to use hispanics as his personal army. It's called having respect for your rivals tactics.

>They aren't a threat to White society. They actually WANT to become a part of it.

>collide
decision decision, fucking with us is a head on collision

i would have said that but since we have seen numerous times that americans just talk about racewars while the blacks actually try to start one the second time this year and they sit at home and are scared for their life..

i mean even here in europe we got right wingers who burn down refugee camps and houses etc..
but the u.s :D

>muh not relevant enough
>our racewar is spiritual and digital

when do you want to use your guns muricans ? the goverment does what it want...the niggers do what they want...
why even keep them if you are to scared to fight ?

And then most of them die young or end up in prison.

>losing ground
>muh 60%

Except that doesn't account for the fact that Obama has deported more illegals than any president in history, and that immigration to the U.S. from the Mexican border has dropped significantly since '07. Now, we're even deporting illegals with jobs, and mothers and fathers whose sons and daughters went to college.

You're definitely exaggerating when it comes to the welfare mentality. There's always a core demographic in each race which are bottom feeders. It's almost always around 10%-20% of the population, depending on how poor overall the races are.

I live in Tennessee, and trust me, you think Cali is bad when it comes to welfare queens and kings, come here. In my city alone, more than 50% are on welfare, and it is a 90+% white city. Then again, this city is also 75% trailer park trash.

no because theyre mexican

america is a white country why do you want them here to begin with

are you mexican

You haven't met very many hispanics, have you? I have yet to meet one of these Mexicans that wish to invade the U.S. yet. Everyone else just wants to work.

youtube.com/watch?v=P9yruQM1ggc

Have you ever been to modern LA? It's still a giant shithole. They just traded one pile of garbage for another that looked slightly different

Fuck off.

You probably haven't met any beaners then

Nice unsourced stats there you fucking beaner. Go back to Mexico.

>live in Tennessee
>90% white city

I can disregard your entire opinion. You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

I don't need nor want to meet them
Come back when you have facts and not muh anecdotes

maybe they don't talk about invading because when you meet some they are already done with the invading part

Also, bit of an anecdote here to put things in perspective. Not long ago, I lived in Chicago, in the "Polish district". (there's a few hundred thousands Poles living there). Outside of many townhouses, you'll see the Polish flag, not the American flag. You won't hear anyone speak English, and you will only hear really bad Polka-trance music. Why doesn't anyone talk about the Polish menace? Clearly, they want to invade America, and make Polish America's 1st language.

>American Renaissance
TOP KEK

My Chihuahua does the same thing, not an argument

Yeah, and it's not like they're walking up to my house, and saying "ayy ese, this here a refugee house? looks like it holmes, sorry but i gotta take your stuff too, including your wife."

the niggers start a race but american whiteys are scared..
>let's talk about mexicans and polacks instead because they are our real problem
yeah right...totally not just an excuse to talk about something else and wait till the blacks are done

?
The source is there you stupid beaner

Okay, and if you read up, you'll see I agree. Hispanics aren't a problem, niggers are. Niggers want to destroy CIVILIZATION, not just white society. Niggers are a disease to society. Hispanics just want to mow your yard and prune your trees for $20/hour.

Pitbull owners are the fucking worst. They always post stupid memes on facebook about how their dogs are nice and not mean like everybody things and they're always so passive aggressive about it too like bitch, I'm sorry for thinking your fighting dog is aggressive by nature. She got bit by one of them a few months ago. Fucking kek

>Rodriguez
Proud Visigothic heritage.

You're right, they're voting democrat so the government does it for them.

Kek, pinche yantas

>Hispanics aren't a problem

Hispanics are a fucking problem you fucking moron. They're going to vote fucking Democrat because they want to get citizenship.

Do you really think replacing our population with people who don't give a shit about this country is a good idea?

If we deport all the illegals and anchor babies it might even be good for Mexico. Think about if they get huge influx of well educated Mexicans over there.

There are more well adjusted hispanics out there than niggers, but we should have never allowed them to come here in such large numbers and shit out as many kids as they could all the meanwhile living off taxpayer dime.

I read it pretty clearly. OP respects this.

>Hispanics work very hard to rid their neighborhoods of EVERYONE who isn't a Hispanic, and that includes whites and Asians

That means that that poster wants Hispanics to come into his own white neighborhood and rid that neighborhood of whites.

He's saying that he supports Hispanics coming in to neighborhoods full of elderly whites, white families, and children, and then harassing them to make them leave that neighborhood.

A neighborhood is not just a bunch of gang bangers saying "respect me or die" and chasing away other races from their neighborhood. A neighborhood has children, women, elderly, and regular hard working people in it.

But Hillary won't do any of those things user.

Reminder that the spics in LA started a literal race war because they were sick of niggers nigging
latimes.com/local/la-me-firestone18oct18-story.html

Dont Fuck with the Baldies

>all faggots in secret

>6) Hate fags.
most cholos are secret homo fags

man the palisade geezer

>sick of niggers nigging
>Gang rivalry
fucking kek you stupid spic

Also
[ ] live in a country full of mudslims
[ ] live in a country full of asians

Do polish people commit almost 50% of all crime? Do polish people rob welfare and benefits but refuse to get work or find means of getting of welfare? Do polish people have an average iq so bad they lower the entire countries iq to slavshit levels. Do they increase the obesity rate so much that obesity is considered an epidemic. Do they have all these facts about them ignored by the media and politicians and if you mention them you racist? Actually maybe.

Mexicans are born to hate skin darker than their own and at the same time jealous of anyone whiter than them.

And there isn't much to like about a race that even vandalize their own bodies.

Irony is lost on the beaners

Hillary will never be president. She will lose in the landslide.

I am ready let me put on my glory suit.

youtube.com/watch?v=CdcykqK-Pv8

>vandalize their own bodies.
I always thought it was a Prison Break thing that or a gay prison homo thing ? lol

QUAD QUADS NEVER LIE

WITNESS ME!

Poland is the safest country in Europe despite being poor as shit now lets take a look at hispanic countries.