Sick Hillary!

SECRET SERVICE WHISTLEBLOWER: HILLARY HAS MAJOR NEUROLOGICAL PROBLEMS - Custom Vehicle!

Lets Start Digging, the Scooby Van is where we start!

It is the Customer car.
Has very low floors for a that model.

Dig boys Dig!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9L9ZiS7APE
youtube.com/watch?v=a4Pq4e3hDaE
youtube.com/watch?v=70HFC8jNUT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Source on the whistleblower

Sauce?

its amazing CNN has so royally fucked up that Alex Jones is a valid news source now

that is insanely low to the ground, and that side step is most likely a aftermarket modification. It is seriously absurd to have a van like that have such absurdly low clearance, so you seem to be onto something

More pics of Scooby!

Source or kill yourself

That nigger has a ton of inside connections. Almost makes me think he is CIA

And he knows it too. He's really trying to make a push and putting a lot of effort lately.

At work right now but bumping to help the cause

youtube.com/watch?v=R9L9ZiS7APE

this X1000

Even my liberal friends are giving up on CNN because of the unashamed bias and lies. Its crazy that CNN shot themselves in the foot to try to stop trump.

Also, where did all the CTR fags go? I'm missing their unshamefull,dull obvious shilling. Did the money run out?!?

Customer suicide door! 100% after market option!

>scooby van
>not mystery machine

>very low floors
>not just side steps typical of a van like that

Shit son I have side runners on my 85 dodge van come at me.

I definitely think her mystery machine is full of life support equipment however.

She is too weak to climb a step senpai

And of course the white van:

anyone see anything of interest.

I told you fuckers this when it was going on and you were crying armageddon: shills never last more than a week on here because they realize it's a lost cause. We always get these waves of them on a periodic basis and they never last because they can't shore up an easily swayed support base.

She needs someone to help her out of her custom van? Any shots of her getting out unassisted?

Cant find any on the web, plus the video show her flying to the rear of the event and getting out in a covered area. We are on to somthing!!

youtube.com/watch?v=a4Pq4e3hDaE

remember Sup Forums harbor?

>Also, where did all the CTR fags go? I'm missing their unshamefull,dull obvious shilling. Did the money run out?!?

4+Sup Forums doxed a shit ton of them then Sup Forums got a hold of the dox then the Democrats and DNC phone#s and passwords got leaked
They got scared

dafuk, I am #Hillshill now

youtube.com/watch?v=70HFC8jNUT8

To da window !!!!! to da wall,!!!!!!!
Till the sweat drop down my balls !!!

For reals, having those mega-autists on /b getting any of my personal info is my worst nightmare. CTR totally deserves it though