The Millenial Female Suicide Epidemic Has Begun

Oh Captain, my Captain! Another unmarried childless 30 something has joined the ranks of the Dead Roasties Society.

Gen-X and early millennials rode the cock carousel until their late 20's. Then they got off with a beta provider before cheating, divorcing, and beginning the cycle all over again.

But more of these women are refusing to settle. And more men are refusing to play the rigged game at all.

The end result is single men finding other ways to occupy their time and miserable used up spinsters getting trashed on cheap wine and dressing up their cats in baby clothes before killing themselves with their biological clock run outs.

This is the future you wanted ladies.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/NL8hx9o_HYQ_DGS0FF6Kzg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based.

Are you enjoying virginity, OP?

literally who

They deserve it
the west is doomed
MGTOW
i'm a virgin btw

Or maybe the men have created such a toxic environment for women to live in.

Hi numales. How's orbit?

>roaster btfo
>y-you can't acknowledge it v-virgin! women > men hahaahaha
wtf is wrong with you

Its embarrassing how anyone could think otherwise but you know where you are.

she was famous on youtube 10 years ago

((( 33 )))

yeah nothing to see here. just kike freemasons killing off their cattle.

I believe he predicted this about 40 years ago

TICK TOCK GOES THE BIOLOGICAL CLOCK

You're generalising and sound insane. This probably involves 0.01% of the populace you sensationalist, click-baiting chump

Or maybe she got depressed and killed herself and this has nothing to do with men at all.

how can I make it more toxic?

suicide should be legal

How's about you keep this Sup Forums-tier mess on Sup Forums?

Besides, nobody ever heard of that broad who offed herself anyway

More like 100%. No woman wants to be alone at certain point.

This.

This is literally I'm a virign: the post.
Most men aren't autistic basement dwelling virgins that are mad that women who won't fuck them, the vast majority of men are in a a relationship, have a healthy sex life and know thie "cock carousel" meme isn't real

I hate that i believe in this shit but theres too much evidence to deny it.

Unironically this.
Mods please get to work.

This is the level that comes after hating women. You pity them
In a way, men have it easier. Even betas. We start our adult lives with nothing. In order to be successful with the opposite sex, we have to learn, practise and fail socially. We cultivate skills and resources that will make us desirable. Eventually, we might get the hang of it. Even if we dont become 10/10 Chads, most of us still mature out of that awkward adolescent phase. For males, it's a gradual process of things getting better

It's the opposite for women. If you've ever read Flowers For Algernon, you'll understand the horror of being a woman hitting The Wall. In the story, a mentally retarded man undergoes a medical procedure that gives him super human intelligence. For a while, he lives as a genius. But then the procedure starts to reverse, and he slowly, helplessly, regresses back into a retard. That is what it must be like to be a 30 year old woman. She starts life as a young girl girl, hits puberty, and is suddenly treated like God's gift to the world. Everyone laughs at her jokes, people hang on her every word, doors are held and drinks bought for her
But then, as she enters her late 20's, things start to change... Her youth starts to fade and with it goes the attention, the social priority, the sense of value. She clings to it, desperately. Resents the younger women around her and the men whose glances, little by little stop falling upon her. Maybe she even doubles down and tries to maintain the carefree party of being a 20-something girl in a big city.

But she's 30 now. And the drinks and the nights aren't quite as exciting as they once were, so she nods off early. And one by one, her BFFs got off the subway, so now she rides alone. The tinder date never showed up, so she just got a pizza. But like her rapidly fading youth, it's slowly sliding away. It hasn't quite touched the floor yet, it's still separated by some wax paper. But at this point, is it worth saving?

Hi tranny. Post that face.

>Sup Forums calls others numales when they are numales themselves

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

>That old biological clock meme

This describes most of the women I know irl unironically. The beta orbiters in this thread probably just wanna sniff some roast before they kick the bucket.

>>>/reddit/

Fuck you user. That pic will give me nightmares now.

poor /pol

>"cock carousel" meme isn't real
Fucking numales

>80% of women crawl for 20% of men
>keep getting fucked by niggers and other trash 5 times a week
>when they are finally being disposed because of being a whore, they cant go back so easily
>either have to settle with people they would have rejected 10 years ago or kill themselves
B-but it is all mens fault

>majority of them fat and/or wearing glasses
This must be the """""superior""""" white genes I keep hearing about

Keep in mind these are the 1% of Sup Forums who actually go out in public.

Says the virgin who's getting fatter, and balder.

Thats why women will fail time and time again. I am glad there is at least some justice in this world.

Or maybe we just don't want to hate half of humanity because it makes us feel superior.

Young men kill themselves all the fucking time, and society doesn't even care enough to mock them.

If this isn't pasta i'm utterly embarrassed for you.

Look at those paragons of masculinity. When will roasties dump the chads and the nu-males and realize who they truly want?

Post that tranny face sweetheart.

Based Flowers For Algernon poster.

Yeah I'm sure she killed herself because she couldn't find a single decent dude, especially since she was married.

You faggots have overdosed on the internet so hard you think your edgy echo chamber shit is a phenomenon IRL, meanwhile normie brains actually operate in ways that are inconceivable to you.

Unless they were in a lame band.

How can I make the situation worse?

you are confusing hate with disgust, two very distinct emotions.

I hate bad people, those who can either betray me or do something bad to me. Women are taught that they are "princesses", that everyone owes them something. That fucking mentality is what creates stupid, worthless people.

I hate women because they are stupid, not because they have a vagina.

that's a good one /pol

Stevie Ryan unironically made some good YT videos, Scene Love or whatever it was called was funny

>tfw wanted to kill myself since preschool but want to continue to live to witness the destruction of the human race

Women are the ones who were stupid enough to fall for Mr Shekelsteins ruse and join the workforce and partake in the endless downward spiral of suppressed wages and unhappiness

>Men only lust after women with good looks. Have multiple sex partners before they settle.
this is fine.
>Women do the same thing.
Roastie whore slut kill yourself

tell me more about the real world, faggot posting on Sup Forums.

not him but personally I hate women and am as svelte and aesthetic as I have been in years, still possessing a glorious, full head of hair that's thicker than most young men.

>posts the same thread every day
>makes fun of others for not having a life

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/NL8hx9o_HYQ_DGS0FF6Kzg/

Vaginas and penises and men and women aren't the same. Shocker.

Unironically she killed herself because she had clinical depression and her grandfather died like days earlier. She had a podcast talking about her depression and mental issues and everything.

You just imagined all that bullshit.