Clinton will win. She will reign for the full 8 years, and i do mean reign

Clinton will win. She will reign for the full 8 years, and i do mean reign.

2A will be simply obviated. The blue balls theyve had for this for decades is legendary.

Probably not too long after, 1A will get so many carve outs it will look like a christmas turkey on boxing day. You wont be able to say boo to a goose any more.

The demographic gerrymandering on a grand, national scale by the dems will continue apace, probably accelerate. "illegal immigrant" will cease to exist as a concept. Non-caucasians and sympathetic caucasians will become the single biggest voting bloc in the country, forever. And they will en bloc every time, unquestioningly.

Which means after 8 years are up, it will already be the case that you simply wont have the numbers to win ever again. Youre already on the razor edge of this being the case right now, going by the numbers. The Republicans may as well field Vince McMahon and get blackout drunk for the duration in 2024 for all it will matter.

The US effectively becomes a one party state, with essentially SJWs, dindus and the SF tech oligarch elite left sat in the musical chair of power when the beat finally stops for good. And at least half, probably more, of your peoples will support this state of affairs. And boy will they have a whole theme park of federal power delights lined up for anyone who didnt support them on the way up.

As a britbong, i wonder: It has taken barely 5 generations for your peoples to completely lose the once indomitable spirit of individualism your great country was founded on, to become cowed, frankly, to become disgusting cunts. ~5 generations for you to lose the memory of why the US exists in the first place. Thats pathetic. You couldnt pass down the spirit adequately for even 5 generations.

How? How did this happen yet again, like so many time before in history, how did this wheel turn yet again? How did you let it happen?

She will eventually succumb to her many ailments, but until that day, The doors to the White House will be barred. She will cloister herself inside dropping edicts to the ground for the masses to praise.
Thrombosis, Parkinson's, dementia, that ships going down.

Isn't London half Muslim? I don't think you have any room to criticize America.

Brits were the original disgusting cunts and they continue to be today. All of the shit that will happen if Hillary gets elected has already happened in Britain.

I feel the urge to remind you that your Britan is in just as sorry a state of affairs, only it matters much less on a global scale.

But yes. You are right on the mark on everything you've said.

If someone manages to find their ball bag and try to fix our beautiful country, I will be at their side in a heartbeat. I wonder how many others could say the same and truly mean it.

lol :P oh okay ill bite
How would you change things OP.

Do your people now say may Allah save the Queen or is still God? Genuinely wondering

If she dies during this election process I will seriously reconsider the existence of a higher power

In making fun of his Islamic country you are missing the point entirely, because he IS RIGHT.

Just like you are right in your mocking him.

This is rich, comin' from a Brit.

>how did this wheel turn yet again? How did you let it happen?
Jews in media and government

Not going to happen coach.

But thanks for getting us fired up.

The fight is coming though, and I believe it will be won in the House.

>60%

Get ready to genuflect. All of the clawing bellowing and gnashing of teeth will not slow her slip into darkness, it is a death sentence writ by her own hand

We couldn't pass down the American spirit because you can't pass something down to a grown ass immigrant.

In the 20th century people came to America and just hated it, they raised kids that hated it, and now in the 21st century they've outstripped the citizens who may have passed down the original spirit of America.

America was always billed first and foremost as "the melting pot," we Brazil now I guess.

Luckily if she is elected our government will collapse and our country will probably balkanize

I want to clear something up.

When i said "as a brit" i didnt mean i sit in judgement here, because my country is cuck central and always was.

I meant in context of how your country split off from mine by force, and the reasons that happened.

Exactly. The Jews, Communists, and Democrats (but I repeat myself) decided they didn't like the American people and after 1965 and 1987 decided to elect a new people. One more tractable to leftism and free shit.

Unfortunately once peaceful change is blocked, violent change becomes the last remaining option. Americans have spent the last forty years arming the fuck up, sucking down most every militarily useful small arm of the last 120 years that can be legally purchased and more than a few that can't.

America will split into several nations before this is over, and you will see death squad shit here that will make Bosnia look like Romper Room.

This would be the worst possible outcome for the dems. They would have nobody to blame for their failures and after 16 yrs of dem control the country will be ready for a change the same way they were ready after bush 2. Dems will go from victims to perpetuators.

We may not deserve it but remember the lessons learned and write them into your very soul hoping to god one of your little bastards makes it.

Also I'm training for guerilla warfare and would like over 300 confirmed kills

I've already moved to Texas in preparation for this

kek, keep on joking about London being Muslim whilst your country goes to shit. That's exactly what Hillary would want you to do

its too hot today

>~5 generations
if you mean blacks and hispanics, they've each had at least 8 generations in the last century alone.

jungle boogie lovin

As an SF tech worker making 180k a year as an engineer the SJWs disgust me but I'm well off and connected to the people of note so I already got everything I want anyways.

Yes, I hear Austin is the last bastion of non-degeneracy in America

Stopped reading at boxing day.

What the fuck is that anyway?

26th December

Austin is the only degenerate place in Texas.

Dallas is redpilled as fuck.

Lol I actually live in Austin and it's not as bad as you think

How does my joking about London have anything to do with my country going to shit?

Also, its not a joke. London has been taken over. Hundreds of years of Brits lived in that city and now its gone. Your ancestors should be glad they are dead lest they see the horror of what their country has become.

it really is m8

>implying it will matter
The dems buy minority votes with welfare as long as their SSI is intact the niggers and spics could give a fuck less

You know what happened op? White people didn't wanna co exist with blacks. Capitalism turned too greedy and some corporations made huge gaps between rich and poor, the Great Depression, the government programs which led people to believe the federal government was to rule the land, and constant pressure from the prior greedy corporations.

All that is responsible for the falling of the country America was founded to be

It wouldn't be that hard to bring it all crashing down. Cause a scare that makes conservatives withdraw all their money for cash. Banking system would crash. Cards would be worthless. Dems and immigrants would all starve in their cities. Whites would live a cozy life in the country and buy up most resources from the source.

OP you're not wrong. The difference between USA and UK is we have the 2nd Amendment. It's the doomsday clause for this specific type of scenario. It may not be 10% who fight back, it may not be 5 or even 1% but wait and see what happens when they abolish the 2nd. If they're smart they'll do it very slowly, one grain of sand at a time but your right. They have blue balls so epic in color that i don't think they'll be able to contain themselves and move at the glaciers pace that's needed as the nudge progressives frequently espouse. They'll repeal the 2nd in some Hughes amendment type shit while everyone is on break and or sleeping and that will start a revolution. That's one side of the coin. The other side is hillary is really a republican at heart and only cares about money. She'll line her own pockets forsaking all in her party and the house and senate will contain the anti 2A shit until they get over run with democrats. At which point 2nd will be repealed and then the revolution starts. One way or the other, its our destiny to see how many people ultimately care about our constitutional freedoms. That's our future. We have to decided what side we're on. Only time will tell.

Death admires kek from afar. Not close tho

VOTE FOR TRUMP VOTE FOR TRUMP THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE ALL WHITE MEN VOTE FOR TRUMP VOTE FOR TRUMP YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE, VOTING IS FREE. IF YOU DON'T, ALL WILL BE LOST. CTR WANTS YOU TO FEEL LIKE ITS HOPELESS. IT'S NOT HOPELESS. THEY WOULDN'T BE SCHEMING AND JEWING IF IT WAS HOPELESS.

praise kek!

t. Muhammekmed