"Fuck you wh{}Teoid im gonna cuck yo-"

"Fuck you wh{}Teoid im gonna cuck yo-"

>that head kick
Incoming attemted murder charges

>Didn't even attempt to defend himself
Was he waiting for his ki bar to charge up?

>those sunglasses
I want lawyer NOW

Does Finland police still fucks Estonia?

>two wh*Toids acting like violent savages

nothing new here.

>his sunglasses flying off

The first chop to the head clearly had him staggered. Those forward steps were balance compensation because he was about to go down like a sack of potatoes regardless.

i would guess he was drunk as hell and could barely react , at lest putting your arms on the face

Why are white """""people""""" so violent?

The funny thing is they are both spanish

Are whites even human?

>Clearly mutated and cancerous
>Life-giving sun kills them
>Violently invaded most of the world and constantly fight themselves

what cunt is that?

>Whites congratulate whites on taking advantage of everyone else

Now that that time is over all the white countries are declining

Clearly the USA

>slovakia mentioned in acomplished
>czechia isnt
I am buthurt!

Most people aren't professional boxers. Getting a solid hit to the head isn't something most people can properly respond to. You don't get it, it's too late to put your arms up because after the first solid reaction you're trying not to fall over.
Did you see his glasses fly off? It has a solid connection. Sometimes that's enough to kill someone. Street fights aren't like movies and the only reason you see people grappling about on the ground is because neither of them have put in a solid connection.

so do you think the fatso is/was a boxer or just knows some moves?

normal peoples fight is first attack, is important.

It's a hell of a lot easier to throw a good punch (especially when it's a sucker punch, as in the webm) than it is to anticipate and avoid/block it.

>Declining
Just a stagnation until the next big war desu. It'll probably be a white vs white war as basically no non-white country is even capable of waging a war in multiple theatres
Asian countries will just develop until they are on par with western countries then stagnate the exact same way