"actually it means 'prince or princess'"

>"actually it means 'prince or princess'"

What is that referring to?

Empowered women sewer workers when?

"on my world it means hope"

t. lowtest baby dick snyderhater

Literally groaned out loud

But upon some research i found that grrm put that line in the books? If thats the case i guess its not so bad, but damn ive only been hearing about a prince for damn near a decade now

Why don't you alt rightists start one of those trigger warning websites like Christian moms and SJWs have? You can add "discussion of gendered language" as one of your tags, and about 5 thousand other things. It might help you manage your condition.

It is in the book,there's more cases of genderless words in Valyrian,for example "Valonqar" could mean little brother or little sister,basically like "Sibling".
Now while it IS in the books,that scene was poorly done,it should have been something like :
"It's more fitting translation would be "Heir""Or something like that

It wasn't poorly done at all, you're nitpicking ridiculously. Probably because you want to fit in here, which is baffling.

All men must die

Eh,I thought It was,it was just too much of a "dragged" explanation. I don't know,I feel like in the books it's explained quicker.
It feels like they made too much of a big deal about it,idk.

YAS QUEEN SLAY

I think it would've made sense to compare it to another genderless word in English ("""Westerosi"""), which is "leader"

e.g.: the leader who was promised

it will not matter soon

I am no man

*lives forever*

That does make more sense (although I'd use "ruler" but like a lot of words I'm guessing there's no good direct translation, meaning that there's going to be many renderings). But the scene wasn't about what is most linguistically correct, but about making explicit that the prophesy could refer to either a woman or a man. It was just (likely due to culture, although it's never said) that it was normally translated as "prince".

Yeah Leader is better since aparently "Heiress" exist lol my bad

>Literally groaned out loud
>But upon some research i found that grrm put that line in the books? If thats the case i guess its not so bad, but damn ive only been hearing about a prince for damn near a decade now
You seem like you're easily triggered

Someone needs to tell Mhysa about the Nissa part of the prophecy.

how could you not find that line cringeworthy? reddit-looking motherfucker

Hello

>how could you not
Well not that guy but it was just exposition on a prophesy that had come up a few times in the programme. The real "eye-roll" moment in that episode was just after that when she said she wanted Jon to "bend the knee", this is despite her saying repeatedly that she wants to end the game.

>in her language, it means brother

You're asking why I'm not triggered that Missandei pointed out it was a genderless word? Are you retarded?

>and your other translation

jesus christ.

>He said "tell my wife I love her"
>actually, in his language it could be "wife" OR "husband"