Is he legitimately retarded?

Is he legitimately retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/profile/logan-paul/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just a spoiled trust fund baby that has never had to answer for anything, to anyone.

it's just a dead rat who gives a fuck

What's wrong with that? It's no different than kids poking a dead rat with a stick.

he's an anglo

He also took a fish out of the water and practised """CPR""" on it.

Hahahahahahaha

but I bet if he uploaded a video of him fishing you'd have no issues with that.

Did Italians forgive this asshole?

Fishing has an actual point.

(笑)

Are you fucking retarded?

Apparently. Please inform me what makes certain ways of killing a fish more egregious than others.

Who?

>born 1997
What the fuck.

That fag must be like this

The YouTube generation is utterly fucked.

He's a grown ass man.

A kid who apparently makes more money than most of us will ever see by acting like a Sup Forumstard IRL. I don't really understand it.
forbes.com/profile/logan-paul/

He's 22.

He is not a kid anymore senpai what's your point

the Paul bros and shitty-ass viners in general are the human equivalent of those obnoxiously shitty reality TV shows america bombards the rest of the world with constantly

>Logan, what is this?

Well considering that Jersey Shore exists, you don't really have to be smart to become rich.

in nanny states you are not an adult until you are 30

lmao based

god bless him

eh, who cares about this man?
eh, people eat fish every day

no, he is selling a product to a venomous crowd
just a simple businessman

22 is still a child.

No, retard. A male doesn't reach adult brain maturity till around 25 on average. Fuck off with your pathetic "third world toughing it" macho bullshit. That you're on Sup Forums using English means your life has already been more pampered than most Brazilians. You probably grew up in a middle class house, received a safe and secure education and childhood and got a decent, comfortable job via nepotism.
We've all seen how much you Hues sperg out when a legit slumdog shows up, posting under your flag with Google translated English.
Muh nanny state, piss off manchild.

I thought they were some really rich family like the Kardashians.

Fuck off, if you are old enough to be drafted into the army and get sent to the frontlines then you are old enough to take responsibility for your actions.

At this point he might just kill someone and post it on youtube for views

Isn't that the guy that was caned for graffiti?
If so I agree.

>22 is still a child
What the fuck am I reading? Is this a thing in Australia?

>current generation is full of dumb irresponsible hedoistic fuckers!
T. Every single old generation ever

no, this is the man who was beaten to death by north korean guards in prison, following his imprisonment for allegedly trying to take a poster of some kind from a wall on a trip there.

that person caned for graffiti was in Singapore, a whole different dictatorship I know

perhaps it should happen to you

Who cares about tasering a dead rat? Mouse traps are more brutal. Filthy frank did way worse and actually cooked eith dead baby rats.

i agree that 22 is still a child. lots of kids that age do stupid shit like torturing rats etc.

What's the problem with filming a dead body? He removed his face

I can't say I know anyone at that age making it a habit to torture animals, that being said, vermin don't matter, so it's not really a bad thing either

It's probably taboo in japan to draw attention to the significant problem of suicide, it's very embarrassing for the family, can't save face very well from that

>i
I don't care about your opinion

American """"humour""""

I couldnt give less of a shit about Logan, but why are you getting ads for Kangaroo Island?

you spelled humor wrong

you guys gave them an island? what sort of island were you forced to relinquish to the Emu in the surrender accords?

Would you like it if they filmed the dead body of a relative or close friend in any position that isn't lying on their casket?

> removed his face
the cartel style?

What does his gf look like?

he removed his face, why would anyone care

ebin simply ebin

We were all forced to abandon the mainland and live on the various island and Tasmania in accordance of the "Australia is for the emus" treaty. Sydney and Melbourne dont exist, it's all a ploy by the emus to shitpost under a guise and get us blamed for it.

How quintessentially American

2 nukes wasn't enough bros *dab*

I just wish my country were not involved in this shit show including the backlash

I think he legitimately doesn't realize how this kind of behaviour can offend some people.
I'm guessing a total lack of empathy, possibly borderline psychopath.

>22 is still a child.

no, idiots who shill him for free like you are

No idea, it just popped out. I don't even remember searching for something related with Oz. Wish I could visit tho

It was too painful to keep watching him acting like he feels sorry for nips

He's Jewish actually

Fuck off, the public backlash was the only reason why Youtube actually did something against him.

>Goes to other country
>Starts throwing objects at moving cars and jumping on the back of trucks
>Goes to loading dock and starts interfering with peoples jobs
>Goes to temple and starts throwing shit at people and screaming like a spastic while people are trying to pray
>Fucks with a dead body instead of calling the police
The japs should of killed him,they would have been doing us a favor.

'[fierce] moral urgency of atomic weapons programs' sounds like a great post punk album title

>22 is still a child.

I bet if someone like idubbbz did it everyone would be like
>hehe what a genius of absurdist humor

its just a dead jap who gives a fuck

>Its Another people get triggered by some Youtube Autist being edgy episode
I almost find myself liking the guy solely because of all the faggots and hypocrites who came out to "condemn him" for exploiting a corpse in order to (Ironically) use the contraversy to further their own Success

why his face looks so...off? was it because of the hair style?

Hes a burger

he looks like the blue alien in what is that movie again

weak wh*Te logan paul fanboy got butthurt

I couldn't care less for this nobody, but I do think that whatever this "transgression" it's in no way deserving of painful death.