Is it so fucking hard for them to hire Spanish coaches for "spic" actors? I ain't asking for billingual actors...

Is it so fucking hard for them to hire Spanish coaches for "spic" actors? I ain't asking for billingual actors, but at least teach them how to pronounce words in Spanish. This isn't some small budget show, they have millions to make it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_number_of_native_speakers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off Mexican.

Who the fuck cares, BCS is about aesthetics, direction, cinematography and art direction. Watching it for dialogue, plot or shitty details such as those you point out is the mark of a pleb.

>plot revolves around a witty lawyer
>dialogue doesn't matter

I agree with the rest of your point though.

I am a spic myself and it distracts me

Why do they hire actors to play main roles like Héctor or Nacho who can't speak Spanish? If they can't speak Spanish then don't make them speak Spanish with a strong as fuck Amwerican accent, they are supposed to be Mexican

dialogue only matters if you care about the plot

>aesthetics

Damn straight.

Because Paco, this is a white show, and us whites put up with millions of immigrants who could give a fuck about speaking proper English despite living in the country, taking jobs, lowering property value, wasting Government benefits, etc.

You can handle less than an hour once a week a couple months a year of discomfort in trade for what us whites are putting up with 24/7.

I ain't a Mexican living in the States like those actors playing "Hispanic" characters who cant's speak Spanish

I didn't know this was a thing, what are some examples?

this pleases me

>losing jobs to non-english speakers
kill yourself cletus

>kys cletus
Not an argument beaner

but
>whities losing jobs to non-english speakers
is

>Hector speaks Spanish
>nothing explodes
DROPPED

who gives a shit

there are million spanish language dramas for you to watch taco

Pathetic. If you focus on your shitty language instead of a genuinely good show, you are a fucking retard. Well, you are just because of the fact that you are a spic, but still. Fuck off trash.

I'm as American and white as they come, English and Germanic roots. I traveled some when younger and learned basic Spanish and the bad accents even bother be. Sorry guys, this is a real thing they fucked up on an otherwise great show.

It's a good show but it takes you out of it completely when the hispanic character speak in spanish and he/she really don't speak spanish... like watching Steven Seagal aiming a gun...

Didn't say it was a bad show, just saying they have enough money to make the actors speak proper Spanish, it ain't asking much

Nacho commits some mistakes but it's half decent, Salamanca is just trash

Both Gustavo and Héctor Salamanca speak terrible spanish. Some times you can't even understand what the fuck they are saying. It is really annoying.

Nobody cares about this, Nacho.

this. Nobody cares about the particulars of the spanish language.

literally the second most spoken language in the world

>second most spoken language in the world
1. Chinese
2. English

>second
>literally
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I had to stop watching Narcos because of this shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_number_of_native_speakers

Spanish is 2nd

Only Pablo and the spic cop can't speak Spanish, the rest are legit

>native_speakers
Hahaha.
Nice mental gymnastics m8.

Kek, as someone whose only spanish is from taking a few years of it in high school, the Don Hector pool scene was so confusing to me. His accent was so weird, I was wondering if the actor had made a decision to play the character as gay/effeminate or something

it was thje first google result

as a native spanish speaker, he sounded like the average american trying to speak spanish

>first google result
>the second most spoken language in the world*
>*only for native speakers
Ok.

now that I know BCS is triggering mexicans i like it even more

lol at that pic.

*fourth