ROM Spaceknight story time thread 2

Last thread got archived which had #1-3. For this one I hope to have up to 10.

Interesting fact if you don't know, but ROM was originally based on a toy, with the comic following after. Trying to get money since star wars came out at the time toy makers came up with their own version to compete which is how ROM was created. The toy flopped, but the comic didn't. Its why the IDW only has ROM in it, because he is owned by Hasbro, with terms like spaceknight, and the other characters/places owed by Marvel.

Sorry forgot to to link other thread.
>

Aw shit son it's mother-fucking ROM!

It won't come up for a while OP, but remember that at the very least, From has a two-part story with Power Man and Iron Fist.

One down more to go.

Yep, I believe its after #23. He also has a hulk issue, appearance too I believe though it doesn't interfere with the plot.

On a side not does anyone remember when the first, and second annuals come up? The second one is a prequel before he comes to Earth, so I'm not worried about that, but can't remember the first one.

How's everybody liking the story so far? I forgot to link the other thread in my first post, and is in the third one I believe.

Up to #6!

#8!

Up to 9.

Sorry was having trouble with captcha

Whoops wrong one.