Confessions

Okay, then. Let's have some Sup Forumsnfessions.

I spent the last hour and twenty minutes watching YouTube videos of people reacting to the Flash season 2 finale, and I regret nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/f/YrYrGroovy.swf
youtube.com/watch?v=4e7Ncm7rqCc
boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hey op
i.4cdn.org/f/YrYrGroovy.swf

I spent all day looking for an audio of Barricade dominating/fucking a captive autobot and then some more time regreting not saving it years ago when I first heard it.

kay

I was looking for something to jack off to today, but then I realized it's been 5 years since I've even kissed a woman 6 years since I last had sex and now I'm feeling all depressed and lonely.

I just wanna be loved, ya know?

Don't give up!

i used to have a collection of 16,000 cute Harley Quinn images

Do you have 32,000 now that you've flipped them all horizontally and saved them as new images?

I'm reading less and less Marvel or DC books every year, but they still got about a dozen characters that I get stupidly hyped for pretty much any appearance, no matter how minuscule. Phyla-Vell got added to Marvel Avengers Alliance and I'm considering starting.

Man, I'm real happy I opened this.

I think Mask of the Phantasm is overrated.

Uh. Okay.

i just got rid of the unnecessary bits

Don't judge. Save yourself from this marvel pokemon hell

I have a 1,308 image folder of Lord Dominator and I ERP as her on /trash/

And everyone hates you.

Hi Paul

I still enjoy Family Guy occasionally.

Hey Paul

ive been watching the nutshack episodes for the past few hours and i havent turned off autoplay

forgive me Padré, for i have sinned. i've inflicted my aggressions onto Sup Forums artist's who are far superior to me in terms of style, specifically those who've used Sup Forums as inspiration of their style. i did it because i felt inferior to them even when i used Sup Forums as inspiration. no matter how hard i've tried, i felt i could never be on an equal level to them, as i swore i'd never use Sup Forums to influence my work.

did you do it in the drawthread because honestly that shitshow ain't your fault and they probably forgot already

I stopped watching cartoons and reading comics over 5 years ago.

I'm in denial about it.

I've been drinking and decided to visit Sup Forums again after half a decade.

There's nothing here for me anymore. My interests in this shit is dead. There's no "art" to it, no integrity.

This shit, its meaningless. I sold my entire comic collection this week. Almost 3000 issues total. I sold my spiderman collection I've had since I was 12.

I dont even fucking care.

I'm not even that into cartoons and comics, I just come here to watch you guys fight each other when something goes down (like with that Iron Man thing a couple weeks back).

Too real, user.

Cool.
Have you gotten laid yet?

no, my aggressions were either on tumblr or dA. i rarely show it here

Have you tried watching Bojack, user?

I CAST THEE OUT!

Hi Paul.

I have a collection of body pillows in my garage, all covered in blood and shit.

I think Lynn Loud is the best sister

Yes, and with it the realization that pussy really is placed upon a pedestal

You will not find happiness in sex except for the 2-3 seconds where you blow your load

No matter how many women you fuck

Season 1 of Bojack was decent. Season 2 just wasn't doing it for me for some reason.

F is for Family was short and entertaining

ok here we go

>i have 3 funko pops
>i like teen titans go
>i like some of the new spongebob episodes
>im waiting for new episodes of fairly odd parents
>i stopped drawing and i procrastinated for a long time because i became addicted freemium game

Here comfort yourself with Faora.
youtube.com/watch?v=4e7Ncm7rqCc

I like Geoff Johns.
I don't think Identity Crisis was as bad as people chalk it up to be.
Teen Titans Go is funny, but yes it is not Teen Titans.
I just tried watching Young Justice, BTAS, and the New Adventures of Batman and they bored the shit out of me.

if you're only in it for the euphoric sensation of ejaculation, yeah, sex is bad

that's because you're bad at it

have you considered speaking to a medical professional about these feelings of severance from your old life

because it sounds like you might be depressed

I've been lying about not being a newfag for a little over four years now. I'm so sorry

I peed in Diane Nelson's pool at a party years ago

I'm not sorry

gtfo newfag

> Deodato >>> Greg Land > Ramos > Modern Steve Dillon
(most of the time, periodically Ramos will do a sexy female or badass Hobgoblin & I like his Storm to be honest)
> Balalaika > Revy
> Misato > Rey > Mari > Ritsuko >>>>> Asuka
Fuck that bullying evil cruel bitch

>Rey

I don't think this episode was that bad......

Its not really depression. Its more like nostalgia mixed with regret.

I love the comic medium. I think it holds the power to tell some of the most compelling stories. But I'm just not interested in it anymore. I try to be, but I'm just not.

The bigger problem for me is that nothing new has taken its place. There's a big empty void left from my love of this shit. Maybe I'm just in a weird transitional period. Maybe I'll find my love of comics again some day. But for now it just feels like I've lost my favorite hobby and I didnt end up with a new one.

I'd like to blame movies, I'd like to blame tv show adaptations, I'd like to blame the directions cape shit has gone and decry how noncape comics still barley get published. But the reality is I think I've just lost interest in something I thought I'd never lose interest in.

It makes me sad, like if a pet died, but it doesnt really feel like something I need to talk with someone about. Just you anons.

I'm in the same boat with capes but only because capes suck. I don't know if they always have sucked but they are sucking so much these days, since 5 years ago.
I'm still reading capes for Daredevil and Ms Marvel books though. But I just try to avoid anything else because it sucks.

I can't stand Frank Miller Daredevil because all the caharacters look like the artist played 40 hours of the Gears of War franchise while drunk and stoned and made everyone look like a bastard child of Frankenstein's monster and a gorilla

Lovejoy does not do confessions! thats not his faith!

That's a list I can get behind, but Rei is at least equal to Misato.

Steven Universe is alright in my opinion

>I don't know if they always have sucked but they are sucking so much these days

New52 ruined DC

Marvel ruined itself the second it started marking successful movies, or House of M, however you want to view it

But I swear dialog has gotten worse, plots have gotten worse, art has gotten worse. Its like nobody gives a shit anymore.

Nice to know you have shit taste.

Just get another hobby or something instead of bitching here, work out, take up wood working, drawing, casting, anything that is creative or constructive. I got burned out almost exactly the same way you are describing a couple years ago and for me it was the fact I felt hollow over never actually creating anything and just consuming.

Eh Rei is still just a bit too emotionless and indifferent to everything.
Misato you don't have to go to such extreme lengths to please.

BvS is unironically my 3rd favorite superhero movie and I loved Jesse Eisneberg as Lex Luthor. I also actively look forward to WW and think JL looks great.

I buy Pop Vinyl figures for movies/shows I like that don't get a ton of figures. I have 23 in total and will get more in the future.

I'm an unabashed waifufag. The only book I'm actively reading at present is Ms. Marvel and I went to see Suicide Squad primarily because I thought Katana's actress was cute..

I write shipping fanfiction

>art has gotten worse
Bullshit.

>BvS is unironically my 3rd favorite superhero movie
Man of Steel is my full on 2nd or 3rd favorite movie.
I know there are superior films to it, including some on my favorites list behind it, but I fucking love it.

>Pic related after #9 it gets harder to order them.

I read Gravity Falls shipping fanfiction.

I meant to say there, as in the draw tread. and mostly in work on you art and OC treads

To be honest I'm more bothered by you listing Biollante but not Goji '54. I mean, I like heisei Godzilla as much as the next dude, but come on, the original is one of the best movies ever made.

I love Godzilla with all my heart since I was a small child.
But no Godzilla movie is among the greatest movies ever made not matter how great the allegory in them is.
And vs Biollante in my book handled its warning against Bio Weapons & Genetic Enginering just as well as Gojira handled its anti nuke message.

And again its a list of my Favorite films not the absolute best in quality I have ever seen.
The Godfather Part 2 is better then any film on that list, but I don't enjoy it or hold it as dear as them.

That one user from the Balto thread who almost was recruited into a cult of psychos.

boards.Sup Forums.org/co/thread/85202205/balto-thread#top

That sounds pretty sad. You might have depression.

>rebooted DC
>shunned Wally

It's okay Geoff.

>Balalaika > Revy
Eh i like them both. I like every girl from Black Lagoon