"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can over-trow tha gubbmi-"

>"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can over-trow tha gubbmi-"

>drone strike kills you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uIe06T43LpE
youtube.com/watch?v=dZbscnsJQak
youtube.com/watch?v=Xw5hYrsDxmI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LOL YES THATS WHY VIETNAM AND ALL MIDDLE EASTERN CONFLICTS WERE WIPED OUT IN A DAY

Fucking Norway

>a country will nuke its own cities and infrastructure

youtube.com/watch?v=uIe06T43LpE

reminder that guns aren't just for anti-government protestors.

[INSERT THE SAME ANSWER THAT WAS HERE THE LAST TIME]

[AND ANOTHER]

[AND ANOTHER]

[AND ANOTHER]

Seriously, OP, you retard. How many times you have to repost the same goddamn thread in the span of a few days?

>muh drones

I like this. The government is scared of it's people and knows they will desert at the the slightest chance. And yet "business as usual"

Should have left the serfs with the means of food production.

i am so Happy Horsey get to use the confederate flag in every cartoon now to great effect.

>There's only one guy with an AR-15
Surely the government won't have to worry about the 100 million other armed Americans. And all soldiers will be willing to follow orders directing them to kill their fellow countrymen.

funny isnt it? in turkey a few thousand, not even 0.1% of the local population, went on the street and fought tanks with sticks - and they won. but you are saying that more than half the population owning high powered firearms won't be enough? fuck off back to your cuckshed

>muh superior tanks and aircraft
>can't defeat rice farmers and sandniggers

You really think 1/3 of your cucked country would rise up? You'd be lucky if 10 million stood up, and with the government controlling your worthless little lives, freezing your bank, taxing you to shit, blockading your families, removing your citizenship, and websites like Google that have been mining your data for years, you wouldn't stand a chance anyway

It's all just theory now. You don't have any more power with an AR-15 than you would with a home made tank. Unless you were legitimately crazy in the head, and had nothing to live for - and chances are, there's already a whistle blower fingering you to the government nearby anyway.

BUT STAND UP AND FIGHT. For what it's worth. It'll be funny to read about.

This is a good post.

>tfw the fact of rising up with my bros to liberate the country from scum sounds more appealing than anything I'm doing or will be doing in my life.

>government uses drones against it's own citizens
>WHY DO YOU NEED A GUN

>I'd rather live on my knees than die on my feet
Okay Harald.
Stay cucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=dZbscnsJQak

Fuck off Bjorn, go push your defenseless citizens agenda elsewhere.

>proxyfag posting this thread again

>I need the police to protect me f-
>get decapitated by muslims on the street

We did with England.

>the government is going to drone strike hundreds of millions of americans

strength in numbers dumbass

Kek.

Pot calling the liberated kettle cucked.

¿que?

BTFO

GUNFAGS ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED

BASED BRITBRO

Just so you know, sandniggers shot down tons of drones of various origin in Syria. With their guns.

>need muh gan to protect my country from invaders
>get outbred by spics

I doubt members of the us military will just kill citizens without batting an eye

All it takes is 3%. That's literally all that fought against England in the revolution. 3% of the population.

You've made at least 5 bait threads this morning you stupid faggot
By now I would've thought that you'd have stopped using Norway as your proxy

kys, cuck and stop making this fucking thread every day

>nuh viking heritage
>nuh Europe
>outbred by sandniggers

>i don't know dick about insurgencies and COIN the post

Didn't Ireland, Malaya, Kenya, and the Radfan teach you faggots anything?

>Implying 10 million people rising up isn't going to completely crush the armed forces

>another norway 2nd amendment thread

remember to sage and hide

The second that the US government uses drone strikes domestically is the second that Russia starts sending advisors to facilitate the Second American Revolution.

I'm dead serious when I say that a domestic drone strike would cause this whole red, white, and blue house of cards to topple immediately and cause all hell to break loose.

I'm not talking about the robot that they used to blow up that nigger cop killer; I'm talking about a federally sanctioned airstrike on a group of citizens in a US state.

There wouldn't be any politically correct rules of engagement when putting down a revolt to the globalists.

The armed forces are 90% republican, they ain't attacking shit. They'd throw a coo sooner than attack american citizens.

Isn't going to happen in my lifetime even in the wildest scenarios. Unlike for you.

>country who couldn't even hold their empire against their subjects
>thinks the people never win
Wut

I don't have to justify my rights to you.

You have to justify taking my rights away from me.

Also, didn't you post this same, exact thread yesterday?

kys fgt

And there weren't any in Vietname

>muh military could destroy the world 10 times if it wanted to
>but me and my untrained, unfit buddies would win a war against them

makes sense lol nice one m8 lol

It's amazing how the gungrabbers advocate the government blowing up innocent American citizens with military hardware on American soil but think that the American people shouldn't have firearms.

Yes it will, the fact you're this delusional is how I know Europeans are just as dumb as burgers.

here is better version; all in one retort to op's rhetoric.

runs out of drone ammo and still have 240 millions homes left standing

I need a gun to protect myself from niggers in my 45% white neighbourhood.
I don't give a fuck about drone strikes

And they also feel bad for for people being killed in the middle east but don't mind killing each other at home.

Please don't embarrass yourself further.

If you're shot by an untrained person as opposed to a trained person, you're still just as dead.

no knowing how many AR50's are in the hands of patriots.

Things like the My Lai massacre happened, but it wasn't policy to "use any means necessary" to break their spirits.

bait thread, but still deserves rebuttal.

>nuh super powerful military
>couldn't best rice farmers or sandniggers
>mfw the nazis couldn't even supress peasants in the East.

Says the mongol.

>And they also feel bad for for people being killed in the middle east but don't mind killing each other at home.
Don't forget about how they whine about homosexuals being "oppressed" in western countries but ignore how homosexuals are actually treated in middle eastern countries.

>Saying half will defect
>Not actually proving it

Yup sounds like a right wing theory alright. No evidence.

try "10 times a day for the last several weeks"

this thread is on the front page basically every single time i check pol

> You can't destroy a tank with an AR15
> Therfore you shouldn't own one.

[rebuttal continues]

ONLY POLICE AND MILITARY

some people where at work yesterday

>1 POST BY THIS ID

Really makes me think tbhfam

they will never use drone strikes in their own cities... you might just blow up a nigger than and we all know how the us politicians love to use the niggers...

That sleepy taco boner condoner needs to stop being so lewd.

>>Not actually proving it
And you've proven that the government will drone strike citizens for owning "deadly babby killin assault rifles"?

>Yup sounds like a right wing theory alright
As opposed to the left wing theory that "gun control works?

>No evidence.
That's quite an ironic statement coming from a leftist.

But go on...why don't you explain to us why the second amendment should be removed from the bill of rights.

>I posted it again, Mom!

go outside once in a while.. sunlight won't kill you unless you are a neck biter

>they will never use drone strikes in their own cities...
I wonder what the neighbors of gun owners would think when their home is damaged/destroyed as collateral damage due to a government drone strike to their neighbors house.

Would they support or oppose the government's actions in such a case?

Because guns trigger me m8.

>It's amazing how the gungrabbers advocate the government blowing up innocent American citizens

These people only want you to have the freedoms that they deem appropriate.

>Marijuana?
DUDE WEED LMAO 420 LEGALIZE IT BRUH
>Prostitution?
NO SUCH THING AS A SLUT
>Gay Marriage?
ALL LUV IZ BEAUTIFUL
>Illegal Immigration?
NOT A CRIME, ONE BLOOD, NO BORDERZ
>Gun Ownership?
Whoa, whoa, whoa...that's...that's just not right for us.

:^)

Was using more bombs than WWII and targeting towns so much half of Vietnam started living in borrows just a prank or something?

So your argument against owning guns for the eventuality of overthrowing a corrupt government is that they could never win because the government's weapons are better?

Surely the solution there is to let citizens own tanks and rocket launchers, then.

Again, you aren't proving shit.

You claim that 50% will defect and had no evidence.

Neither are you. Explain t him why the second amendment should be removed from the bill of rights.

TOWs and RPG-29s for everyone!

>3% of the population
And France, who was one of the most powerful militarily at the time.

>Drone strike enrages even more members of the populace into taking up arms against the US Government.
>Militia retaliates Benghazi-style by breaking into an air base using a flash mob to distract USAF Security Police, lynching the pilots, and blow up the aircraft with homemade explosives.

OP is proof that Europoors are by and large, too cucked to think even one step ahead.

The same guy makes this thread every day,he has been doing this for months.

> How many
ALL OF THEM

With Muslims raping and murdering you I don't even know how Nordcucks can pretend the second amendment is a bad thing.

Can my AK defeat an f22? No.

Can it stop a mob of Muslim/black/beaner sent as proxies by the globalist to fuck my shit up? Yes it can.

That's all fine and well until a the drone strikes start killing innocent civilians. At that point, the people that were in support of the government begin to sympathize with the rebels.

i need an ar 15 for niggers. have a rifle for long range and carbine for closer

>Again, you aren't proving shit.
Just because you dismiss it out of hand doesn't mean that I'm not "proving shit".

>You claim that 50% will defect and had no evidence.
I gave evidence. You didn't like it.
So you screamed "NUH UH" as if that somehow disproved anything.

If you want me to be anti-gun like you are, you're going to have to do better than this.

The US Military lost close to 40% of it's strength to mass defections during the first Civil War, including the majority of it's officers. General Mcclellan had to basically rebuild the army from scratch.

>This thread again.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xw5hYrsDxmI

>General Mcclellan had to basically rebuild the army from scratch.
And the Union still won. So, what are you trying to say?

I dismissed it because you gave garbage evidence that's why.

Doesn't prove that more will defect nowadays.

Where did I make that claim?

SAGE

>I dismissed it because you gave garbage evidence that's why.
And it's "garbage evidence" according to your feelings.

Again, if you want me to be anti-gun you're going to have to give a better reason that that.

Prove to me without a doubt that 50% of the army would defect.

Don't change the subject. You made a claim, but didn't back it up. I'm calling you out.

>Prove to me without a doubt that 50% of the army would defect.
I already gave my evidence. You dismissed it out of hand. That's on you, not on me.

>Don't change the subject.
The subject is gun rights.
You need to prove that I don't have the right to own firearms.

>You made a claim, but didn't back it up.
I backed it up.
You refused to accept the evidence.

>I'm calling you out.
OH NO! NOT THAT! ANYTHING BUT THAT!

HEY EVERYONE!!!!

THIS user IS CALLING ME OUT!

I'M IN TROUBLE NOW!!!!

How many times do we have to refute this argument? Governments cannot survive an armed citizen revolt of notable size. Those are the facts, case closed

ok Carl, it sounds like you'd rather do nothing and take it in the ass. move out the way cuck

Are you fucking retarded.

Nothing you used as evidence was about 50% desertion rate.

It just had a bunch of gun shit related to it. I am not talking about guns I'm talking about desertion rates you moron.