Your cunt

>your cunt
>would you nuke us?
>if yes, go ahead
>if not, the fuck are you thinking?. Do it before it becomes a failed state

How does Colombia distinguish itself from Venezuela beyond the economic disparity? You guys even have a similar flag.

DON'T DO IT VENEZUELA

I would nuke ur women..... if u kno what i mean.... heh......

>Music
>Capitalism
>oil
Then, we're both shitholes.

I wish I was colombian.

Neighbors

I have nuked some already, and yeah save them b4 you nuke us.

My fella-tio
Why? Are you nuts?

we don't

mexico
yes

> How does Colombia distinguish itself from Venezuela beyond the economic disparity?
there is a border between us and our accents differ slightly. It is kind of like America /Canada or Argentina /Uruguay

Why is Colombia going to become a failed state?

>>would you nuke us?
Why?
I think Colombian aren't any problem.

almost every candidate in the next election is shit, not even mentioning that there are 2 ex terrorists as candidates (they won't win but it still makes you think)

Petro is leading the polls. However I agree with you, it is very unlikely for him to win.

Well user, as long as you don't hand such power to one of the former members of the FARCs then I guess you're fine. Also, your economy is doing well don't let anyone ruin that.
I know that this issue is a lot deeper than that, but I don't think that Colombia will end up as Venezuela.

>Petro is leading the polls. However I agree with you, it is very unlikely for him to win.

Never say never, that's what they said about trump ;)

it won't end up as venezuela but dark days are going for colombia

it's not the same, in any way

Why do you want to vote for an American puppet conservative? Those people literally let American soldiers rape your children without punishment.

It is that or end up as a commie irredeemable shithole. I'd pick a right wing conservative EVERY FUCKING DAY OF THE WEEK desu

CIA funded child molester hands typed this post

you're fucking stupid. If you lived in a 3rd world shithole you'd understand, but no you re a fucking eaf who takes everything for granted. FUck off desu and don't ever reply to me, sshole

Calm down pedo apologist, maybe you'll get an old iphone if you give them one of your baby cousin

I have an iphone 6+ already, so I don't need anything from anyone. I work for my own shit

Why do you hate yourself so much?