Are they european?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Russia#Russo-Tatar_relations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladivostok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

to be honest only in part

Western parts only

i was being a little more literal
those high cheeks and eye shape are definitely not euro but the skin color and nose shape are

Um. Majority who live in Siberia are European Russians.

Legit autism.

?

You're a retard. All the girls look European, except maybe the one with the black top.

Stop posting this shit everyday.

why?

if they are, then turkey is as well

Except Russians are actually Europeans. They're slavs.

>All the girls look European
from which part?

Probably slavic, except for the red-headed girl, who may have finnic (udumurt) ancestry,

turks too, they are anatolians
also, russia is only 80 percent russia

80-85%. Plus they have Ukrainians, Finnic people, Belarusians etc,

Turkey will never be accepted as true European country, due to their religion. They are more close to middle east

>due to their religion
there's historical reasons too. they are forever Asia Minor

that low? i thought it was 91%

ethnicity doesn't matter, culture does

80% of them consider themselves Russian, but genetically more than 50% are mixed.

slav culture isn't very euro. pic related
but then again it's not very asian
slavs are slavs

No. They should be utilised appropriately, desu.

russia has muslim regions as well and is actually positive about islamic world in comparison with european countries
>80
thats what i said, 80 percent. and its from 2010 census, there are much more asian (mostly) nowadays, lots of them get citizenship
thats a fucking yurta, dumbass, its not slavic

Russia conquered lot of Asian lands, which still have native people living there. That why their percentage is so low.

That's a Kyrgyz Yurt you mapuche. Russians always used wood.

plus finnish lands, but they disappearing anyways

dude... the carpets on walls

that's not slavic you retard and there is no such thing as ''slav culture'' every slavic country has a different one

Soviet chick. Nothing to do with Slavs per se (besides, Russians are not quite human).

Yes, Russians got this habit from their Turkic groups. It's not a Slavic thing, only Russians do this.

My grandmother would laugh at the idea of putting a carpet on the walls and she is Polish.

russians have a culture mixed with finns and turkics, actually in a lotta ways. those fur hats for instance.

Here's how I classify people living in Russia:

Europeans- Ethnic Russians, Ukrainians, Belarusians, Finnic people, Germans, Moldovans etc.

Asians- Native Siberians. They only make up small percentage of the population. kinda like Native Americans.

Eurasians- Tatars and Central Asians.

Neither Asian nor European: Chechens, Georgians, Armenians , Jews etc.

oh? but the australian said russians were slavs

why do you consider finnic people european, abo?

Australians are notorious experts on Slavicness, also all red-haired people are Udmurts.

They are slavs, but have Turkic minority. Like how Britian and France have arabs and pakis minority.

>minority

Aren't Poles Russians in denial?

that's a very bad comparison, considering that arabs and pakis are migrants, while most of russian turkics and ugrics are native (or were there before russians)

I thought that was Ukrainians.

just like australians are

i thought they mingled with the slavs though
as in: no longer turkic but russian/soviet already (by the time the nation was formed)

>i thought
i don't think you are capable of thinking. did they just become slav in 50 years, thats what you are saying dumbass? no, they exist as their own ethnicities. they mingle with russians though, but one by one, not everyone at once, lmao

>in 50 years
oh so Ivan the Terrible lived only 50 years ago?
wow i'm learning a lot here, tell me more

Some Tatars and Chechens do look European.

Chechen leader.

>by the time nation was formed
>Ivan the Terrible
oh, you are going THAT back. no russians did not have intention of absorbing every ethnicities they conquered at the time. turkics and finno ugrics were mostly living in villages anyway, before 20th century.
also if you know that ivan grozny existed, why dont you just look up for russian minorities? don't just pull up info from your ass

how does one look "european"? is that a european look? he looks different than kadyrov

got any better reading than this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Russia#Russo-Tatar_relations

tatars heavely mixed with slavic and finno-ugrian people

and some chechen tribes have roots from cossacks

Ivan the Terrible's conquests were first and foremost focused on putting an end to Tatar aggression against Russian lands.

kazan tatars were already a mongrel nation to begin with, cause they mixed with finno ugrics and huns during volga bulgaria rule
>chechen tribes have roots from cossacks
where the hell are you getting this from? chechens are a very old nation, while cossacks are a fairly new mercenary nation made from slavs and caucasians to begin with
and?
also
>aggression
no, that's middle age politics. everyone was fighting each other or getting conquered. were turkics in siberia being aggressive against russia? were finno ugrics?

bump

yes

Looking European.

The ethnic Russians are.

Yes.

>got this habit from their Turkic groups
Nope. It's Persian (Iranian) thing.

There's no real ethnic Russians left, all the modern Russians are racemixed mutts.

Chehens ARE white, they are muslims but white you couldn't see the difference between chehens and italians for example

They are something like neanderthals, so I'm not sure you can apply human categories like "white" to them.

Stupid western cucks we are definitely white, ethnic russians are, but dumb eurocucks like posting fingols nations living here like Udmurt, Mari, Komi etc with big cheeks and other finnish features, and say they're russians just because they are blond
And call southern ethnic russians kebab or chehens, because they are brunettes lol

They are normal white people, if you're cuck who's afraid of them it's your problem omega

Why, it's only natural to afraid of rabid dogs.

Yes

Picril is not true, in Central Russia there are national fingols and turk republics, and Caucasians are white

>vladivostok
>white
ok

>Caucasians are white
t. churka

As you can see in this pic, Caucasians are West Asian / Middle Eastern, while Chuvash, Tatars and other Turkic-speakers are White.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladivostok
>Ethnic Russians make up the majority of the population

>Caucasians are white
Nice try, azer shitskin.

Chechens having a cossack origin is a meme. There isnt any slavic influence in Chechen DNA.

Chechens have been influenced by indo-european tribes that settled in the Caucasus.

Yes, they are traditionally Orthodox Christian and thus Eastern European. The two terms should be synonymous.

chechen are very diverse, you have blond people and brown like turk or armenian. They are mixed

Yes, for the hundredth time, YES.
Why are Jap posters always so clueless?

So the parts that aren't frozen taiga.

It's not soviet
It's the empire thing, typical cultural appropriation
though russian officers returning from caucasus usually hanges their persian carpets along with asian-ish weapons

define "european"

>in Europe
>part of European history
>culture highly influenced by Greek and Roman culture

Russia meets all of those as much as France or Germany.

Этa цыгaнcкaя швaль пpямым тeкcтoм нaзвaлa тeбя "нe coвceм чeлoвeкoм". Hacкoлькo нyжнo ceбя нe yвaжaть, чтoбы пocлe тaкoгo чтo-тo cepьёзнo eмy oтвeчaть?

Geographically: Eurasia
Culturally: Eastern European.
Race: White Europeans,

Yes

Is Turkey european?

Russians genocided Finnics.

35 retards baited for 11 hours

Finns genocided Karelians and NW Russians children in WW2.

True but no tribe or clan has Russian origin. There is a clan of German origin however.

It's somewhere on the line.
If they continued on their path to secularization, I would be comfortable calling them European. Right now they're getting farther and farther from that.

Turkey has 5% of it's land in Europe and 95% in Asia so technically Asia

wtf i love russians now

define European

eurasian i guess. the western part considered as europe geographically.
but do you seriously think that it's so cool to be a european country?