Why are germans so arrogant?

Don't they know the word "modesty"?

bump

Why are gaijins so annoying?

They are modesty tho

?

That’s enough!
You stupid crazy man

I believe it would be “Bescheidenheit” actually.

because Danzig Deutsch is and no car thief can say otherwise

ha. this user found you out, fucker

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies and half of Germany's debt was forgiven even though they started the war
>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America and Britain risk war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies and airmen even personally buy and drop candy for the children
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them while Germany's leader calls America an unreliable ally
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do
>Britain also helped them a ton after having been attacked by Germany in two wars but now 90% of Germans want to hurt Britain in the Brexit negotiations

Why are Germans such ungrateful, smug, and self-righteous people?

hmmm

That's himmler

>hitler-disgusted
I think that's meant to be Himmler

idk

I am sorry, my trans-atlantic friend. I will try to be more grateful in future

Reminder that france and the Uk recieved more Marshall plan funds, but fucked it up with their colonial shit.

We are just tsundere towards Anglos, deal with it.

almost like you didn't need an army

Well, we weren't allowed one. I bet people would have liked it. Also it was rearmed fastly 1955 and one might argue we invested heavily into it for being an anti sovjet roadblock. Also we invested a ton into east germany, even while seperated AND reintegrated them. this got solved financially as well and was expensive as fuck. How does this fit into your complaint? Do you know how much money this cost? Don't forget war reps for WW1 and 1 also running.

I equal not answering with admitting that germany did pretty well for themselves, wheras GB and France did not. Thank you.