Have you ever felt racism against you irl??

Have you ever felt racism against you irl??

No...not yet though

I actually got called a sandnigger in real life by one of my classmates. He was irish. He would also call me a shemale because I used to be fat, had a big ass and looked feminine. I hate that nigger so much.

Shemale sandnigger

Someone in Quebec smashed out a window in my car because I had Ontario plates

Yeah, some nazis were shouting at me that I'm a sandnigger when I was blocking their march through the city. I used to have a full-beard back then.

At other times I got called a spic or kike.

>Sandnigger
>in Qatar
Excuse me what?

Yeah, the most explicit thing was a bus driver skipping my stop on purpose. Managed to run to the next one, he yelled at me and started sperging out about immigrants and Mussolini.
I was 16 I think, it kinda traumatised me, I always think about it when I take a bus.

where'd you go to school?

Do people irl use term like sandnigger, pajeet, spic or something?? I thought it’s only used on Sup Forums

Yeah, I got accosted by Ir*sh several times on the Eastern Seaboard of the US. Not joking.
In my Grandfathers book though loads of Brits got the fuck beaten out of them in NY 70 years ago for exactly that reason, so things have improved.

When I was a kid Visiting Austria, we went to a shopping mart and my mom sent me to get a shopping cart but once I got there I saw that you had to put coins in the slot to get a cart(stupid backwards European Jewish ways)

And I waited there for 30 minutes and an Austrian lady thought that I was a gypsy wanting to steal from people and she started screaming at me

No, Germans have been very friendly to me kek

Yes. As a white American I face racism everyday.

Mesaieed International School. Basically the way it went is that they brought in a lot of expats from european countries to come work in Qatar. Those white expats usually had families and children of their own. So the government built a school specifically for them with an english curriculum so they can send their kids to it. At first it was only for foreigners, then they opened it for the local sandniggers too. Most of the students were pretty nice, except that one irish faggot who'd bully me everywhere for some reason.

>Have you ever felt racism against you irl??

Indian
not really I guess

I will racially abuse you if you want?

my friends watched full metal jacket and started calling me "gook" all the time even though i'm a regular israeli, not asian at all, because they thought it was funny. I can now start to understand how constant name calling can hurt.. thank god I was born in israel and no one can bully me for being jewish

I'm ethnic French so it's hardly possible unless you venture in a zone populated by arab criminals

Yeah, they actually do. They just normally wouldn't dare to say it right to your face, but some people will do it.

Never

They called me a sandnigger in middle school. I used to wear a thick jacket everyday during warm days and people kept saying that I was a terrorist

Muslims keep their moustaches short but they were too dumb to know about this.

Yeah some kid in school chased me around with a basketball calling me a paki and telling me to go back to my country. The most surreal part about the experience was that the kid was Asian. But I was too beta to call him out on it.

As a white man in America I face discrimination every day

Good.

I'm moving to Japan so I expect to face lots and lots of racism.

nah, an arab called me suede in school once i thought that was some bad word so I started wrestling him and then bashed his head into a locker

>I used to wear a thick jacket everyday during warm days and people kept saying that I was a terrorist
>thick jacket everyday
>during warm days

Honestly, you deserved it. Sorry desu

we became friends later though

What is “suede”?

suede literally just means physical training in arabic. I think he just wanted to fight you to begin with.

Oh I'm sorry I meant Suedi. We basically had a small argument and then he said suedi in arabic so I thought he was talking shit

Suedi, my bad. It means swede.

No, but when I was a kid I asked a female classmate if she was Bolivian (she was black) and she got angry and told the teacher.

Someone called me a mutt on Sup Forums

I'd do it again

y-you can bully me if you want (●﹏●)

Who gets angry for being asked if she's bolivian, what. Seems like a dumb bitch

D-do you still have boobs, user?

Think it would be okay for me to press them a bit? Just to check for b-breast cancer, you see

a kind of leather

bend over and breed me some half castes desi cunt

I started working out hard after all the bullying desu. I'm still kinda skinnyfat, but not nearly as bad as I used to be back then. My classmates would joke and say I have an hourglass figure.

This

Yup

Unironically this

I'm sure she was really insecure about her skin colour, besides, Bolivian can be used as an insult here. But yeah she was a bitch, really mean to everyone.

No, but I've inadvertently unleashed it on other people.

Sorry that your feelings were hurt, but it's kind of funny just because of how ridiculous it is to have called you a gook.

lol

never
but some people said things about me being asian because of my eyes
even though i dont have a drop of asian blood

>4th grade teacher was a cunt to me for being mexican
>in germany 2013 bouncer didnt let me in a club because he said Keine auslander
>Right now my massive cunt of a professor in graduate school is making my life miserable saying i have cultural differences and she asked me when i started learning english

Partially banana ching chong here. Not really to be honest, at least from the Malays and Indians.

You deserve all of that and more for being a CHI

b-but user, I'm a boy... >_

no but I feel it on Sup Forums every day

what does keine auslander mean?

kys you street shitting monkey

A paki called me a pussy white boy for not wanting to fight him on the way to work

pic related is you

why didn't you fight him pussy

it means no foreigners

Because I was going to work and I was in a paki area.

>when I was blocking their march through the city.
are you like an sjw?

Kinda, i sperged after being asked about my brit surname in Murrika while having a strong accent, and being told that i looked like a black irish.

I didnt knew what a black irish was so i took it really bad. Murrikan girls really dislike the use of the words cunt and nigger.

>I didnt knew what a black irish was so i took it really bad.
so you were the ignorant one?

Maybe she was mean because everyone else bullied her.

>Murrikan girls really dislike the use of the words cunt and nigger.

from the sound of it no one bullied her and she took advantage of the power structure.

>Pajeet
No, thats a Sup Forums meme
>The rest
Yes

black Irish just refers to dark haired Irish people

What race are you?

Yes, I am 99% sure that my applications to the KKK and Sinaloa Cartel were rejected on racial grounds

Sudanon, you're back!Haven't seen you post in a while

I was for a while, you must be one of the really nice Israelianons from a while back, prior to the constant attacks

I regret posting because I need to go to work in 10 minutes (7:00AM starting with fingerprint)

kill yourself chi, your people are a plague

This is exactly what happened

Post more Choi please.

Pic related is you

you guys are genuinely fucking delusional and have no idea what racism is

t. mullato in a white area

kys mullato
You can fuck any white woman you want and get into college free becuase of affirmative action
No one will accuse you of hate speech and get you fired from your job
Your not vilified in the media, television, film, arts
Also please fuck off from what little communities we have left
Access to white people isn't a human right

Yes, Chinese Indonesian here. The indigenous muslims here hate us. I was chilling while minding my own business when some teenagers approached me and shouted to my ear "there's a chink!" and then just just walked by. Fucking annoying.

It's good that I'm moving out soon tho, I literally can't stand these racist ignorant people at all.

Yes, long time ago I had a problem with an argentinian nigger when I was very young, would greentext the story but I'm lazy as fuck

Niggers are perhaps the most cry baby race on planet earth

you're an idiot
>affirmitive action
they tend to hire stupid people
white people have accused me of racism
blacks are wrongly represented in media, over represented, yes, but it's the fault of white jews and trashy white women treat me like i'm a guaranteed lay because of it. i've had girls hide the fact they have boyfriends from me and they genuinely think their shitty behavior is OK
your "white" communities at least in the US are usually poor shitholes
also canadian, europeans, and bongs i don't consider white. US whites are literally the worst

>kys mullato
>You can fuck any white woman you want and get into college free becuase of affirmative action
>No one will accuse you of hate speech and get you fired from your job
>Your not vilified in the media, television, film, arts
>Also please fuck off from what little communities we have left
>Access to white people isn't a human right

Put a gun to your head and pull the trigger

>Post more Choi please.
this is my favorite choi outfit

I want to dress like this so I can be cute like choi

>Niggers are perhaps the most cry baby race on planet earth

>white Jews
This half caste is a joke
The Absoulte literal state of him
May his race mixing mother die a painful horrible death

Yes

Not actual racism, ended up beating the shit out of him with my slav friend, he called us withes and shit so we started talking about how argentinians didn't win the falkland wars because they were cowards

The niggers getting angry and greentexting my posts

>i can't think of anything insulting
>i know, i'll tell him to kill himself
are you depressed user?

Yes I'm depressed that subhuman half caste abominations are allowed to exist

what the fuck is half caste? are you an indian larping as a white guy?

>get into college free because of affirmative action
Not that guy but that's literally illegal in my state lmao

No its mandated by the federal government
White are second class citizens and its enshrined in USA law

I can’t keep up with this bong’s autistic tantrum so just assume all of his posts from now on are replied to with this image.

I'm a fucking white Briton and I'm adreessing the retarded fucking mullato who thinks he has it rough becuase some white person gave him a bad look

>waaaa i'm special
Everyone is racist. You assuming that we haven't experienced racism because we're white is racist in itself. You're being racist, you racist-ass racist.

I'm half English, but I've been raised in Poland my whole life, so I attended Polish schools.

I couldn't hide the fact of my double nationality, because I have English name and surname. I often met classmates who disliked me for being an Anglo, and were butthurt for "muh 1939 betrayal, muh Yalta betrayal".

I'm sure you'd look cute in that outfit. How many Choi images do you have?