Be 25

>be 25
>finish college of 2 years here in the states
>make about 45k a year
>parents are boomers who have nice 4 bedroom house
>parents dissapointed I don't have my own house and kids by now
>live in apartment with wife
>people on Sup Forums telling me I need to have at least 6 kids to not be a degenerate

wtf I hate boomers now

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/10/opinion/sunday/how-wall-street-bro-talk-keeps-women-down.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>make about 45k a year
>government takes half of it to spend on military toys and welfare

there's your problem

>45k a year
mate, you're gonna need a better job to support a family.

Winning smile and a firm handshake

it's not fair bros. This used to be enough and jobs are scarce as it is.

used to be enough, before the housing market started recovering and inflation and rising costs of food and etc etc etc.

But hey, humor me. Whats your monthly income and monthly spending look like? Break it down for me. And what is your degree/job?

""""recovering""""

radiography/x-ray technician

about 4 grand a month. I probably save about 1 grand extra every month now. But I live in an apartment with my wife and want to have kids and a house at least before I hit 30.

I'm in south florida if that helps.

Apartment cost? Food cost? More detail.

And is there any room for advancement in your career that would lead to a higher salary? Like an MRI technician or CT scan technician?

Also, does your wife work? Whats her income?

She just cooks and cleans the house. Might get her a part time job soon.
Apartment +utilities and food are usually about 1500 to 2000 spent every month.

One thing I'll say is that I'm fortunate to get done with work early in the morning.

>i need this and that
>people telling me
People don't care irl about your life you faggot. Do you think about how your best friend fucks his wife every day and wish him good orgasm? Do you feel him feeding his children? Nobody cares, but they care when they lift their own self-esteem by looking down upon you. Stop trying to satisfy other people's demands.

Have her working part time at least. The stay-at-home wife meme is dead.

Make a goal of saving $1,500 a month and start looking into an area you want to raise your kids in, then start looking at 10-15 year mortgages if you really love the house. Don't fall for the 30 year meme. It'll work out to the same cost as your current living situation, you can have a nice house, and you can start putting money into a college fund for the kids.

So your wife doesn't work, but you don't have kids? Wtf.... I would never allow that shit. You're taking care of a NEET.

Good luck, OP
You're absolutely in position to find the American Dream.

Does any of your money get wasted on degenerate things, like drugs?

As long as you don't live in NYC or San Francisco, $45k with a 2 year degree as a 25 year old is quite livable. Just learn to be frugal and invest. Hell, it's more than I make and I'm 27 with a 4 year degree.

>thinks stay at home mom meme is dead
>promotes the saving for college meme and paying a mortgage meme

kill youself

atleast your gf didnt send you this

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/10/opinion/sunday/how-wall-street-bro-talk-keeps-women-down.html?_r=0

and giving you a long winded talk on how women dont have equal opportunity advancement

feminism is cancer

Got a better idea, NEET? Want to tell me your genius plan to make 45K a year buy a house?

what degree/job?

No, I used to buy a lot of video games until I learned emulators were a thing.

I will definitely do a 15 year mortgage.

Like I said, I'm working on it. An extra 10-20k would definitely make saving easier. I have also started mining ethereum so hopefully that supplements my income.

>(((Recovering)))
Hey rabbi

>government takes half to give to welfare and dindus*

fixed for you

Cheer up dude!
You're A-okay and your folks are cunts.
Stop coming here though.
It's bad for mental health and damaging to your future children.
You may wanna take a look during media happenings from time to time though. Only place where you at least have a chance to find the truth. Was certainly truthful in my country's case.

What's she doing in men's wrestling locker rooms?

Oh, it's a dude writing it. Disregard.

Someone's wife is getting blacked...

You idiot. Buying a house and giving your kids the possibility of living a better life than you is something that most should aim for

Kys faget

>buying a shit quality house that has an inflated price due to regulations that you dont even own because you have to pay the government property taxes every year

Fucking idiot, if you cant buy a house with a few years salary dont do it

>buying a house in a over regulated Jew controlled housing market is good
>believing that saving for college helps children lead a better life than having a stay at home mom

Fucking low IQ subhuman

your problem to be disgusting amerishit degenerate cunt. your wife probably fucking niggers anyway you cuck

>people on Sup Forums telling me i need to have at least 6 kids to not be a degenerate.
2 kids is fine OP. Don't listen to the white genocidefags
>INB4 nigger

45k/(((year)))

(((Einstein)))

> 2016
> falling for the spacetime calendar Jew

Got a few grand saved up? Good.
Go to HUD.
Bid on a house. if you can find one that people have passed over, you can under bid. It auto accepts if over 80%.
If you have enough cash for repairs get a normal FHA loan, if not get a 203k FHA loan.
You only need minimum 2% down + year of insurance + 6-12 months taxes.
Be aware, if under 20% PMI insurance exists.
If under 20% but if value of home vs Mortgage is better than 80/20 refinance to get away from PMI. Use fixed home equity loan if possible.

>L-l-look at those faggots! H-haha, I'm the master race here! Living in an apartment is so much better! And kids are for plebs! My stay at home wife will cook and clean for me! All day! And do nothing else!

top kek. Enjoy having nothing when you're 40 and your wife leaves you because "you dont have any aspirations in life" so she can fuck Jamal while OP and I have houses, wives, and kids :^)

>6 kids not to be a degenerate
2 is best, but 1 and 3 are fine too
just don't overpopulate