Muslim guy can marry non-Muslim girl

>Muslim guy can marry non-Muslim girl.
>But non-Muslim guy "CANNOT" marry Muslim girl.

Explain this, Muhammad!!

Other urls found in this thread:

islamqa.info/en/45645
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Muslim women are only for ARAB BULLS.

Women are not quite human, duh. They don't have free will, sorta like dogs and Russians.

We don't want infidels to marry our women. And we are not interested in infidel women either, the overwhelming majority of us choose Muslim women, even in the West. So everybody should stick to their own kind.

muslim guy can only carry a convert, not non-muslim. same with muslims women and convert guys.

no, muslim men can marry christian and jewish women (people of the book)

t. ex muslim

Because you idiots named all your TRUE Islamic people "Mo, hammed".

Mohammed is not a fucking name that can get married to ITSELF!

Homosexuality is FINE.

huh, now thats strange, i thought it wasnt like that

Should stick to their own countries too IMO

>Dutch flag
Why do you have such insight on this?

Because Islam is a totalitarian movement built for conquest, read up on its origins and history

the current jews and christians today is not the people of the book described.

A muslim woman + kaffir man = kaffir children

A muslim man + kaffir woman = muslim children

simple as that you minimum wage english teacher

yep, part of the reason I'm no longer muslim

If he's not muslim he's not a human!

But you can and it is very common here.

Stay mad cuck

nice morrowind symbol

The child of the woman will follow his father. And a man can impregnate many women but a woman can only carry one child, which forces her to be more selective. This is basic biology Satoshi-kun.

>muslims
because he is marrocan.

Literally no rulebook says this. Doing both of these is forbidden. But you can go out of your way to do it anyway. Though it is considered a great deed to make them comvert their religion.

desi subhuman, it's literally islamic law that a female cannot marry a non muslim male

islamqa.info/en/45645

With regard to marrying a Christian or Jewish woman, this is permissible according to the text of the Qur’aan. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Made lawful to you this day are At‑Tayyibaat [all kinds of Halaal (lawful) foods, which Allaah has made lawful (meat of slaughtered eatable animals, milk products, fats, vegetables and fruits)]. The food (slaughtered cattle, eatable animals) of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) is lawful to you and yours is lawful to them. (Lawful to you in marriage) are chaste women from the believers and chaste women from those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) before your time when you have given their due Mahr (bridal-money given by the husband to his wife at the time of marriage), desiring chastity (i.e. taking them in legal wedlock) not committing illegal sexual intercourse, nor taking them as girlfriends”

[al-Maa’idah 5:5]

It's called hypocrisy.
Weren't you back in the states?

she might marry you if you're rich, so go for it i guess

And its beautiful!

Tell that to your British ancestors.
The Moldovan guy is mostly right.

It’s the religion of warlords

Muslims are not cucks

>Muslim guy can marry non-Muslim girl.
>But non-Muslim guy "CANNOT" marry Muslim girl.

hold my beer

Dont forget cousin marriage. A reason why middle easterners are inbred as fuck. An example is the pakistani community innthe UK. There is a nice paper about that.

>Muhammad said cousin marriage is ik, so lets do it willfuly ignoring the conssequences.

I wish you lived in Iran, but you rather 'conquer' europe.

My mother and family were born 3000km apart so I'm less inbred than pretty much any Western Euro, let alone Middle Eastern.