KND thread

Who else thought the S.P.L.A.N.K.E.R. was the best weapon made with 2x4 Technology?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10972232
youtube.com/watch?v=Dfz96fJepSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>There will never be a KND/EEnE crossover where Sector V tries to make a splanker out of plank and ends up on a gigantic adventure with the Eds to retrieve it for Johnny before he realizes that it's missing

How the splanker fires
>lift up the back handle
>magnet and studs disconnect
>board flips forward
>saw spring piece brings board back
>reconnects to fire again

It's awesome but impractical. You'd end up just using a club instead. I would want a real one for the novelty though.

It's the most iconic weapon, but the best? Now that's a reach.

this show was trash, like how they used trash to make what they thought was "cool", the creator did the same

I always thought this was the lamest, why would you want to just hit someone in melee range with a piece of wood when you could shoot them at a long distance with a laser shot from a flashlight being shone through a soada bottle?

>kids building weapons and gadgets out of garbage
This has been around since forever because everyones done it

Here's my improved diagram

dead show, no need for another thread

>People aren't allowed to talk about a show they like because it isn't currently airing
Fuck off.

No one is talking about it, I just bumped it 20 minutes later from a near archiving issue. There's no need for "NEW THREAD!!" when it's bad enough as it is.

Then just let it fall off dude. Why pop in to say its dead.

Because he wants to be a backseat mod.

I'm saying for when this manages to happen again, it's embarrassing for people who do want to discuss it at a different time. This just looks harsh. A thread with a little over 10 posts and it dies, it's not enough for a previous thread to link it to continue posting.

When I was a kid I had folders full of my own "2x4 technology" weapon designs.

Yeah, no.
You're just a cunt.

Do you still have them?

I'm betting the response is no or "maybe but I dunno where they are."

As far as I can remember, it showed up on screen a lot, but I think you can count the number of times anyone actually fired it on one hand.

Why the fuck was that?

Alternate topic
The girls of KND and the lewd things we want to do with them

Your launching the attached mass of the weapon forward so would need 2 hands to brace it. It would be like swinging a bat with 1 hand.

I want to get pegged by 86.

you and me both

It's got nothing on the cheese ray.

i actually like the laser built from a bottle, what was it called again?

I made one of these once for someone's cosplay, it wasn't spring loaded, but it did have a hinge and you could swing it out. I'm desperately trying to find a pic, but I'm not sure I have any.

strawpoll.me/10972232

Soup Can And Magnified Photon Phlaser

>strawpoll.me/10972232
Either Numbuh 362 or Numbuh 5

that looks as effective as a lasgun
i thought i could make one in real life, and i though it failed because i thought there was some kind of lens in the can

It works by the power of animation user, it's not real. You would gave a better chance at making a splanker

i figured, i was 10 when it came out
should have kept it for cosplay purposes

You know when I voted I didn't expect so much voters, why is there 65 votes with this slow thread

It's from the previous thread.

bump

good night..............

meh i was board anyway

yo
someone replied to my post

DID she get an episode after her redemption episode?

Nope. She just completely disappeared.

Bump. Was there really a lore/story thing going on? I don't remember.

There was some stuff but it wasn't particularly deep or interesting

bump, which movie was best?

I remember I made a replica of their flashlight/bottle laser guns once as a kid.
Wasn't perfect but was fun as fuck.

liar

does anyone else own the PS2 game?

no it was horrible

that's not the clam cannon

During the Billy and Mandy/KND crossover Billy calls the Ed's and when billy says he has no money they tell him KND does charity work, I think they would never team up

shit taste

I view it as the most iconic KND weapon. That and the mustard guns

>When I was a kid

This was like 10 years ago. No I don't still have every drawing I made in grade school.

It doesn't rely on strength and has virtually unlimited uses
You'd never grow tired from swinging it and you could probably upgrade it to do more damage
It seems a lot better than just a club

Wow don't be such a faggot, you set yourself up for such a question.

thats what the adults want you to think

retard

The pilot sucks ass.

Due to the eds scamming fellow kids the KND arrests them for causing trouble and will let them off the hook if they start working with the KND by hitting adult controlled candy stores they do this until one of the candy stores is discovered to have an extremely large jawbreaker stash so now the eds have to get the KND and adults off their asses in order to steal this candy stash for themselves.

Will just be basically KND Bad Company.

>KND: Bad Company
I'd watch that.

fanfiction when?

and then Redford will be some 12 year old who is 6 months away from retirement

worst wepon?

3's robot rabbit

How am I a liar?

It's a clubbing weapon that runs on electricity look how complicated it is, you would be better off using a bat. And you wouldn't have to hold it awkwardly like a gun.

That would honestly kill someone very easily IRL.

It seemed to be pretty flimsy though.

Hippyhop?

Wee need a super cut of every time this thing gets destroyed

How and why did the DCFDTL make Numbah 1 bald?

720p when

last movie is on itunes in 1080p, friendo

This was a pretty good game. I still hold mustard bottles like pistols too.

You should have said yea, m8.

out of all the adults I have always hated the Common Cold and spankula

Common Cold was just completely irredeemable.

>Eds function as mercenaries
>nobody at KND likes them
>they get sent on what are basically little kid suicide missions, with 99% chance of failure
>somehow they pull through every time

youtube.com/watch?v=Dfz96fJepSU

It would explain how the eds build all that shit they were basically KNDs rejects since they failed to even protect other kids

I bet what happened was that the Eds were set to be decommissioned, but something went wrong with the machine.
>Eddy and Double D didn't get wiped hard enough, kept their leadership/engineering skills
>Scientists recalibrated machine
>Ed got wiped too hard and became a retard

Ed was always dumb, he was just the numbuh 4 of the group.

The mustard gun was pretty shit-tier, considering it was just a bottle of mustard with a handle. Also, you'd have to be pretty dumb to choose a SPLANKER over some sort of ranged projectile weapon.

I remember someone saying that Count Spankula was more of a force of nature...

Reminder that the KND and teenagers were engineering diseases and going full biological warfare on one another near the end of the show.

what?

Well, there was that whole pox cannon thing.

I don't think so, Eddy knows about the KND and how they operate

My safest bet is that they escaped on the day of their decommission and went rogue

Can someone explain this to me?

>Operation ARCHIVE showed Father being the first adult who rebelled against kids and started the whole kids vs adults fight
However
>Operation ZERO showed that Father was a kid once and the Earth was already a fucked up place due Grandfather tyranny

Either the writters retconned that or just a bit of Nigel's report was true

Chicken pox and mega zits.

I doubt they even made it to decommissioning, they probably got dishonorably discharged after like, a week.
>Eddy sold KND tech to kids on the streets
>Double D refused to break rules or subvert adult authority
>Ed destroyed everything around him, kept releasing all the hamsters, and weirded everybody out by disobeying physics

Maybe the adults were just being spoonfed that theory too.

That was the joke. Every time it showed up it immediately got destroyed.

Either that or they were really famous operatives who just made themselves disappear mere hours before decommissioning.
>Eddy was the stealth guy
>Edd was the distraction
>Ed was the equivalency of a nuke for the KND

this was the worst looking show on cn at the time

shit taste

what show, at the time, looked worse?

Billy and Mandy for sure, I couldn't stand seeing the crossover existing.

All the crossover did was cement my hatred of Mandy.
Underfist was the best thing to come out of Billy and Mandy.

>Hating the grand mistress of keikaku in all of western animation

She was just an obnoxious mary sue, and Billy was unbearably retarded.
Grim was based though.

Yeah, it's amazing how her personality went from just being a negative little girl to that. The current episodes were best when Mandy and Billy were barely honestly.
And I'm glad they only use Fred Fred burger a few times

The show may have been named after Billy and Mandy but everyone knows that the real draw was Grim.