/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/books/2017/jul/24/game-of-thrones-winds-of-winter-could-be-out-in-2018-says-george-rr-martin
putlocker.ac/game-of-thrones-s07e02-stormborn-online-putlocker.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>overrated fantasy fag shit general

are we getting any radmure this season?

>Heir to the North
>son of the youngest child of Rickard Stark
Uh no sweetie

>only living male stark left
uh yes sweetie

has anyone got that gif of melisandre pregnant with her tits out

smug frog :3

>Who is

ok thank you that's what I wasn't sure of. How much has the show let on that Rhaegar is his father?

So you guys are going to keep loving Euron after he gets spooked by the wight and goes back to the Iron Islands, right?

Is this the power of his BIG COCK?

Can Bran warg into his paralyzed cock and give himself a hardon? How is he pleasing his little anne frank gf?

thought you were replying to OP my bad pal

/ourguy/

his youngest child had no children you mong

>yfw Gendry shows up this season in a self made suit of antler armor and a brand new warhammer

has he been in literally any promotional material? I wouldn't be surprised if they just abandoned that plot line. shame but what are you gonna do.

They did a fucking transition from the baby into Jon but showfags were so stupid that now we have to get a bit of Sam and Gilly finding it in a book to explain to the audience.

>paralyzed cock
He didn't land on his dick when he fell you nonce

Diversity of course. Who cares if Ellaria is supposed to be White in the books? Hahahaha :)

He's Lyanna's son, which puts Bran ahead of him in succession.

I hope he runs into Arya just so we can have another horribly awkward, horribly acted scene.

>They did a fucking transition from the baby into Jon but showfags were so stupid
Yeah I couldn't remember if anything but that was shown. Thanks tho.

>he thinks if bran was incontinent pedophile shitfetishist GRRM wouldnt write about it in excruciating detail

APOLOGIZE

theguardian.com/books/2017/jul/24/game-of-thrones-winds-of-winter-could-be-out-in-2018-says-george-rr-martin

He warged into Hodor and played Hide n Seek with her

He paralyzed from the waist down. Where is your penis located? Post it so we can see.

>lyanna
>rickard's youngest child

his lats would be insanely huge

if they bring him back just to meet arya I'm """dropping""" the show

>could
lol but it won't

>He's paralyzed from the waist down
No, his legs are shattered. Are you fucking retarded or what?

I'm writing.

I recall their scenes mostly consisting of Maisie, not Arya, Maisie clearly being desperate for him to dick her.

How can you both be wrong for different reasons

>-could-be-out-in-2018
>2018
jesuscrist the lazy fuck

>Arya's season 7 plot is just her running into people for 5 episodes before arriving home and killing LF
WOW BRAVO WHAT A CHARACTER JOURNEY

Should have make house Stark black too haha, to show the norths adversity against the evil white south :)
love diversity!!
x

fat fuck fuck you fuck you fuck you

>GRRM spends his time trolling /got/ instead of writing Winds of Winter

>legs are shattered
What does that even mean? His spine broke probably.

I'm not that user but desu it's pretty easy to forget about Benjen.

>Is this it, mama? Has my long journey come to an end? At last...have I found the BIG COCK that can handle my Bad Poosy? Come, take me, King Euron, I await my destiny!

>Yara looks on confused

I hadn't noticed the symbolism

Bravo D&D

Nigga, I've been waiting way, WAY too fucking long. We are not the ones who have to apologize. He should, to us and to himself for letting DnD run the end of his series, ruining. Also

>2018

So 2019 with a little bit of luck....

>have a whole arc where you go to a fucking assassin training facility
>get it beaten into your head how to tell lies from truths
>immediately lose this ability next season when talking to some random fat fuck in an inn.

Christ Arya's been raped harder Sansa.

>(((2018)))

were arya's eyes growing apart from each other supposed to be symbolic of her and Nymeria growing apart from each other?

Lifts her right off the floor

Just how long is it?

Who do you ultimately blame overall for the train-wreck in the show?

GRRM's writing/narrative or the show-runners going off on their own

can someone give me some peace of mind and confirm that we get to see her sweet breast one final time before she goes

GRRM taught me to never start book series that weren't close to being actually finished.

It wasn't they're just nitpicking faggots who think their le epin fantasy show needs more subtlety

>could be out in 2018

It could've been out fucking 7 years ago. This fuck is just too lazy. He will die before it's released. The show, which has turned to absolute shit, is the only conclusion we're going to get.

She should have just killed her and replaced her for her storyline. Arya has run her course.

>COULD be out
Can anyone post that image detailing how bullshitty George's claims on release dates are ?

She's dying next episode via poison so nope, not even paraded naked.

the show of course. The show has been awful since season 3.

>could be

There's a reason why GRR made different races in the books.

There's social and historical commentary that dumbasses like D&D couldn't even realize when they read the books. By changing white or brown characters to brown and black ones you completely destroy the reason why GRR made them different races in the first place.

uh...I read his blog the second after he posted this to his blog. But it took you some terrible clickbait rag telling you what he already posted to notice...

SOMEONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE FUCKING SHOWFAG TOURISTS

posting this great scene again

The show runners stop caring 3 seasons ago.

Season 5 was when they were pretty much done with the books, so they could do what they wanted.

>Game of Thrones 703 Nudity Review

>On next week’s Game of Thrones, Cersei Lannister shows her breasts and ass briefly as she gets out of bed. Of course, this is a body double or special effects of some sort and not Lena Headey.

No mention of Tyene. Given it's likely her final episode, that means no more Snek tits ever for the rest of GOT.

lol like anyone would rape that thing

>asking if someone else had a similar feeling about a character's portrayal is nitpicking

when the fuck did it become taboo to discuss the show lol?
really makes you tickle the ole noggin

>Final EP spoilers. Danny and Jon sex

I just dont want this. also Jon likes his bitches red!

you mean his livejournal?

>so they could do what they wanted.

>it immediately becomes tripe

Will someone spoonfeed me a stream link to the new episode ;_;

s-so beautiful

discuss =/= misrepresent

MODERN

im officially done with this semen slurping show. Peace out bros

It's Westeros. Rape standards are not high.
Arya would absolutely get rogered by numerous men without a second thought.

why was maisie being so fucking disgusting in this scene?

Will we see rough violent psycho sex between Euron and Cersei??

I literally asked if anyone else thought it was over the top. whatever man post the epic pasta about his THICK COCK and his LONG SOCKS

Well I'm finished with this shitshow
Bail out

you can check out of /got/ any time you like
but you can never leave

>Arya would absolutely get rogered by numerous men without a second thought.
canon literally proves you wrong over and over and over and over and over and over

She was playing herself

Do you think Ed Sheeran and the boys ran train on her?

Can't believe I thought she was a boy. She's pretty.

[vomits]

kek, he said, "a boy can dream" that it will happen in 2018, realistically speaking we are talking about late 2019 early 2020, if the gods are good.

SOMEONE
PLEASE
POST THE WEBM

Now that we have confirmation on Nymerias giant wolfpack I think we can all agree the direwolves could probably take out a lesser dragon

Jesus Christ no.
Sheeran's got a marriage pact with Swift, why would he destroy himself like that?

Lies. We all know we're watching. this turd right up to the bitter end

WE ALREADY KNEW THIS BUT NOPE YOU LEAK DENIERS DIDN'T BUY IT

>aye jon snu traita bastid untie thus rohp reun my nek

Why is she so smug?

putlocker.ac/game-of-thrones-s07e02-stormborn-online-putlocker.html

>gods
>not R'hllor

>images you're not allowed to post anymore

fuckin showfags

>it immediately becomes tripe

Yes, things got industry standard very quickly, just with a slightly higher budget. They cut characters, consolidated plot lines, butchered any sense of logic the show had. Euron builds 1,00 war ships in a week is a good example. Stannis makes a strait up suicide run at Winterfell instead of doing the smart thing he does in the books.

>2018
>all humanity is dead by a random shit
>you will never see the end of book/show GOT