Just occurred to me this guy is going to get cucked again in an even bigger way

Just occurred to me this guy is going to get cucked again in an even bigger way.

The guy who his daddy trusted and loved enough to see his talent to make him the next commander of the knights watch is gonna come down and whisk Dany away and give her the throne in ways jorah couldn't even hope.

Other urls found in this thread:

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/House_Mormont#House_Mormont_at_the_end_of_the_third_century
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's his relation to the Loli Mormont. Is she his neice? Not his daughter right, did he ever mention if he had kids?

Thats his niece.

half-sister
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/House_Mormont#House_Mormont_at_the_end_of_the_third_century

She's his cousin you morons

>Morons

I was just asking you nerd, not everyone remembers every connection every person has in this fat mans fanfic

Calling us morons necessary?

t. true bookfag

>offended by the word 'morons'
Reddit is that way faggots --->

This would make them cousins.

Jorahs dad is mages sister, and loli mormont is mages daughter

whats the point of Jorah's character? token cuck? he seemed pretty badass when he first appeared after he fucked up one of Drogo's men 1v1 but after he caught feels for mother of burgers he's been on a steep downward spiral

Maybe come back to Sup Forums when you grow a pair of man testicles you underage b8ned little shit

Ive never wanted to hate fuck anyone quite so bad before.

>implying jon isn't going to kill himself

Basically yes. He's the one person Dany probably believes even though she hates him now, because she knows he actually loves her, so when he come sbakc with info or warning or to help her she will choose to believe him instead

That's his role

It isn't cuckoldry, she flat out told him that they'd never be together. You can't be in the friendzone and also be cuckolded. Fucking summerfags.

Wow, very clever response user. You sure showed me the error of my ways

t. booknerd

>spends years being afflicted with grayscale
>suffers through all the pain for his beloved queen
>finally finds a cure
>he comes running back to her
>she's fat now

Ouch.

Out of the frying pan and into the fatass, am I right ladies and germs?

I just have a good memory

>they've got a fucking mountain of this shit we need
>but they're dragoniggers!
>so what?
>REEEE
Goddamn, the North is Sup Forums.

Weight gain fetish degenerate here, her belly gains are fucking weak and not at all attractive.

That's a little girl you fucking pedo

Oh my god. Weight gain is perfectly normal! She is the queen for God's sake, she commmands and enormous army do you think she has time to go to the fucking gym???

Little men like you are why you are being pushed into the corners.

Why? Because society says so, its perfectly alright if I buy her an iphone and she becomes my cum sack for the next week.

>she commmands and enormous army
Hardly. What commanding has she done? That army just hangs around with her, barely doing anything.

>Wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg

There's a reason her throne is made of stone, and it isn't aesthetic.

>army
They died of starvation 2 weeks in.

>using muh Sup Forums meme to imply niggers have a practical use like Dragon Stone

Oh damn user. You're right. Btw wtf even is the cure for grayscale? Get all your fucking skin ripped off??

Seems like it. Rip off all of the affected parts then put some ointment on.

Idk why as a warrior who isn't totally retarded he didn't just cut off his hand. What the fuck did he expect would happen.

Yeah I don't even watch the show but I wish there were a scene of Jorah going "are you fucking kidding me?" when he learns that the solution is to rip off the scab and apply something. Like he could've just kept ripping of a small portion of his skin instead of having to get 90% of his upper body torn off.

He's gonna be friendzoned again.

He's old enough to be her father anyway. She was 14 when he tried to put his dick in her.

>Idk why as a warrior who isn't totally retarded he didn't just cut off his hand. What the fuck did he expect would happen.

He kills with his hands so of course he didn't want to handicap himself. Not to mention we've already seen what big re-leaning Jaime had to go through after losing his hand.

>knights watch

she's alright, they're just giving her lines that sound completely unnatural coming from a child.

Shame. would've been fun to see a handicap metal hand arm wrestling contest between him and Jaimie

Whi the fuck cares about him being cucked!? You guys have a fucking obsession. He already accepted she will never fuck him, and now he just follows her because he believes in her politically.

Mark my words, the moment she becomes mad without redemption, he will be the first to slay her Jaime Lannister style

does he have greyscale on his dick?

if Sam needs to chop his dick off to get rid of the last bit of greyscale, then Dany will have another eunuch on her team

Ah, yes! Here it is! The Friendzone meme! The Cuckold meme! Proudly said by a Internet dweeb that has never even touched a woman that wasn't his mother in his life! But hey, at least he was never friendzoned, which is the single worse flaw a man can make!

Such sunless troll convinently forgets that there was a time Jorah was the greatest war hero in all of Westeros. Such happen during the Greyjoy Rebellion, during which he was second breaching the walls of Pyke, and knighted for bravery. Afterwards, he won a tournament against Jaime Lannister himself, and after that had his second marriage to a member of the Hightower house, the most beautiful girl in the continent, who marry him, not for a startegic alliance, but for love. Sure, eventually the marriage ended, and he disgraced himself because of her, but at least he can say he bedded the most beautiful woman in his continent, which 99% of the people that will ever read this will never be able to say so.

Now, it seems that he is making the same mistakes, and only following Daenerys in hopes of bedding her. But such is not the case. He already accepted she will never bed him, but he still thinks of her as the most politically suited candidate for the throne. That is the reason he follows Daenerys now, and has diagraced himself for her. Something you would have noticed if you had actually watched the show.

But no, you see him getting rejected, and think of him only as LE LORD FRIENDZONE WHAT A KEKOLD LOL XD!!!, whitout getting to know his reasons and story, and without admiting how much more of a man he is when next to you. You even think he is the most friendzoned guy in the show, when Littlefinger exists. And yet you pretend to watch the show.

But then, you may have never have touched a woman, sure, but at least you aren't a cuckold like Jorah

>beings this new

Some dude just built 1000 ships in under 20 years, any realism in this show is long gone.

REMINDER TO ALL YOU PLEBS THAT PIC RELATED IS THE GREATEST cuck IN GAME OF THRONES, SINCE HE SPENT ALL IS LIFE IN THE FRIENDZONE WITH SOME GINGER CUNT, AND NOW IS IN THE FRIENDZONE WITH HER GINGER DAUGHTER, WHILE JORAH HAS ONLY BEEN IN THE DADZONE, NOT EVEN FRIENDZONE, FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS, AND WAS MARRIED TEICE BEFORE THAT, ONE OF THOSE TIMES TO A HOTTIE

FUCKING PLEBS, MAN! AT LEAST MEME RIGHT

why would anyone even need that many ships?
the ironislands couldn't possibly provide enough men to man them, right?
To just take control of the coasts around westeros seems like an overkill

he got to fuck her crazy sister

jorah never got to fuck danys crazy brother

And he'll end up being killed by her. What a waste of my time following this story.

Jorah got to fuck a woman as hot as Daenerys in his prime, you moron! It is better than anything you will ever have

>It is better than anything you will ever have

that raises the question: is it better to have sex with decently looking real women or to have imaginative sex with fictional hot women?

It is better to be Jorah than to be you

Her neck is cannibalizing her arms.

The fuck is this?

I think he means sandniggers have a use, oil.