AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SJWs BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=Sp94Gb7ctms

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sp94Gb7ctms
youtube.com/watch?v=kLd_y5vu4Bw
youtu.be/Sp94Gb7ctms?t=8m45s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why are people gathering at a bar to watch tv? is this what americans do at pubs now?

they even clap a fucking tv show. also you are not allowed to have cheerful reaction if the women are killed.

SURPRISE MOTHER FUCKERS!

It's what bars are for, why do you think people go there to watch sports? The bars charge a fee for the viewing.

why is he our guy?

there was only ever a couple of people who'd be moping around watching TV, or if it was a big sport event you'd have a quite a few, but there'd still be others playing pool and talking and people gathering after to work to shoot the shit. Not just sat fixated on the screen like a commune, shit's weird

He's literally the only man on the show with balls and killed two of the warrior women.

Millennials were a mistake

They do it for sporting events which I assume happens all over the world, this whole thing with watching twd and got is a new phenomenon that bars do to get people who normally wouldn't be in bars to show up

>youtube.com/watch?v=Sp94Gb7ctms
These stupid bitches are making me despise this show. Close your fucking cock traps you retarded cunts.

white people are weird

>cheering and clapping for hotpie

jesus christ that scene was uncomfortable two of the ugliest cast members on the same screen.

Is she /our girl/?

I fucked up in life by not opening a bar that sells $14 coronas to hipster faggots on GOT night

sports events in bars makes sense. You're watching something happen that cannot be scripted or replicated

a TV show is best viewed privately in order to fully comprehend the writer/director's intentions.

Why would they like the sand snakes? I thought literally no one liked them

I bet its the same people every time at the front of the bar and when they started this there was a "no saving seats rules", but over time the ones at the front bullied the bar into reserving them the seats.

Only thing that would make this video any better would be to show Trump's acceptance speech at the end of the GOT episode.

>woman kills man
FUCK THIS FEMINIST PANDERING PIECE OF SHIT REEEEEE JEWWSSSSS
>man kills woman
HAHAHAH CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE SJW BUTTHURT ABOUT THIS HAAHAH!

Yuros go to pubs to watch people fake injuries in soccer. You have no room to talk.

>X HAPPENS
HAHA
>Y HAPPENS
NO

Holy fuck that insecure projection

This feels like pro wrestling for hipsters.

No sane people

their reactions were much less entertaining than I hoped for to be honest

but the scene in and of itself is already the ultimate treat, especially that video with the Doom music

no. we were just tired of hollywood showing women as strong lately. this scene single handedly shows us that you can't compare men and women strength-wise. it's biologically not correct. there are gender roles even though nobody in americlap accepts today. just because SLAY QUEENS are getting their power by luck in the show, they are just shit and weak.

>those people standing at the bar

SIT THE FUCK DOWN ASSHOLES

Jesus christ do I fucking loathe regular people.

What a bunch of fucking fairies hamming up there fee-fees for the camera.

Fuck.

in the event of a nuclear war it's likely that coastal people will be eradicated first. i think about this. and i smile

so they get posted on youtube.

I thought HBO sent a takedown notice to bars showing their shows?
HBO is losing money by letting bars show it to mass audiences arent they?

why do neets get so triggered by this? genuinely curious

Why does this unattractive female fill me with such disdain and disgust?

Everyone in that bar should die young.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

me on the left

The people in that bar epitomize what is wrong with our current society.

Fuck all of them.

>claps at the end

nah he's not our guy

I watch Dota2 tournaments every time at my local bar
Tons of normies and nerds
Good environment

Is that more degenerate than this?

this was entertaining

The whole lot of them makes me want to toss a couple of molotovs into that place. Especially fat bitch and any of the bitches that burst into treats over something so stupid.

>>Why does this unattractive female fill me with such disdain and disgust?
deep down you know they would reject you

>we

no

me in the beard

>One of them has a fidget spinner spinning

yes. they are literally doing it because they know they are being filmed. what you are doing is like going down to the pub to watch some footie. As long as you aren't going full body paint singing autism, you're fine.

>man with balls
>/ourguy/
chads please leave

where? I'm not seeing any

Not a NEET but this infuriates me because it just perfectly shows why GoT went downhill.

Bunch of slackjawed faggots and ugly cunts who have no concept of character flaw think girl character = good and any male that isn't le dwarf or le sameface jon = bad. They cheer when Dany, an insane, hypocritical, joke of a character burns men alive inside a hut but get upset when 3 absolutely god awful characters that were borderline intolerable in the season they appeared finally bite the fucking dust.

They take everything they watch at surface level. They watch GoT not because they actually like the material or source material but because they're trying to be trendy. I despise everything about what they are. I despise that the show went downhill instantly just to keep people like this watching. And as petty as this sounds, I wouldn't mind this bar collapsing on top of them. Fuck them.

Man if SJW gets upset with just a fucking show, I want to see how they reacted last November 8th.

perhaps for film, but not for cheap flicks and bad TV shows with no artistic merit (like GoT).

At least they aren't committing crimes

why are d&d so incompetent at building up a villain beyond
>teleports behind you and kills you with twenty good men
ramsay fights shirtless, euron gets stabbed repeatedly and continues like nothing happened, it really kills suspension if they show plot armor that blatantly

I'm so glad the Sopranos aired years before cringey streams like this ever happened.

These are the kind of people who lecture you on why immigration is good, sipping $14 dollar beers in 100% white company overreacting to a shoddy to series

>going to a loud crowded bar where you probably won't get a good look at the screen to watch a show just so you could end up """""famous"""""on youtube
how pathetic and vain do you have to be

48 seconds in.

>those roastie tears at 10:30
More fake than GoT dragons.

What's a soccer?

watching all these GoT reactions where people cry at scenes.

Am I normal or abnormal in that I love the show, but never react in this way?

Do people ever react like this when they are watching alone?

Bunch of faggoty hipsters

It's fine if you want to watch this shit-show in a bar, but for fuck-sake don't take it so seriously!

The whole Euron scene was so dumb and over the top and not single hipster fuck laughs at it?

me with the tiny chin and long neck

youtube.com/watch?v=kLd_y5vu4Bw

You fools. You celebrate Our Guy but all they're doing is setting up to be killed by le epic woman power Dany or Yara or something

Right? "Bullied them" killed me.

What enrages me is that they don't care about the series.
They're just here to signal and attract attention.

Hello female Sup Forums user. Now that you've been identified, kindly fuck off.

Holy shit I go to this bar all the time for shows, didn't know they did this.

Yep

Why didn't ONE DUDE cheer when the vikings attacked?? FAGGOTS

I'm 24, self employed, own my own house/car, am 6' 1", white, and ruggedly handsome.

Sorry sweetie, but it would be me doing the rejecting.

Actually, I'd probably face fuck her or some other humiliation-tier type shit. That doesn't change my argument though.

it's a fantasy show. the scene of the terrible batou killing roasties wasn't real. it was just as fake as the scenes of some woman killing men and doing back flips. neither are real. neither are proof of some real world combat scenario. TV isn't real. movies aren't real. stop basing your entire worldview on fake things. that's their problem too.

Die.

>12mins

nice digits though

People tend to overreact in a social setting. It's the same with watching a sports game. You'll tend to cuss and yell at big plays or bad calls a lot louder when you've got a lot of friends over watching it with you.

no u.

>he baited you into a lifestory about yourself and you actually posted the words "ruggedly handsome" with zero irony

you might get some decent play and if you do more power to you but you are insecure as fuck my bro, like really insecure.

It's lonely at the top.

but in the book eurion is a beta max cuckold whose strength is derived from his /r9k/-attitude. hes not alpha, he just loaths women because they keep passing him up for chad. also he has a small dick. do you think the writers of GOT are going to change their narrative out of no where? this will all definitely be addressed later in the show and you will all be BTFO like the /r9k/ virgins you are.

give me a timestamp cuck

Imagine if you didnt waste the last 10 years of your life on this site. Imagine being normal and unbroken, so you could go to a bar and enjoy watching hbo

So many angry foreveralone permavirgins. Normies gonna norm. That's all there is to it.

these. /r9k/ btfo yet again

>haha culture has no impact on reality bro chill it's just a show

Seriously kys

FYI I might live in logan square and have hipster dipshit friends but I think the end of that video is fucking hilarious. I can't believe a chick started crying.

You are just jelly of her finger-snaps, cereally jelly.

>normal
all the women there are fat as fuck, if that's normalcy to you then you're the last person to be giving lectures on the matter

you don't even hear how much of a faggot narcissist you sound do you.

your character isn't even enviable. you own your own house which is great and lucky for sure but as a man you just sound fake.

OP is a faggot, here's the timestamp.

youtu.be/Sp94Gb7ctms?t=8m45s

This.

I'd say Tarly, quite ironically, has quite a set of balls now.

>that is restricted content, you may not access it
>steals the books

>that is a forbidden procedure, you may not perform it
>does it anyway

Isn't that the purpose for bars?

Fuck. It has been almost 10 years. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Whatever. Here's to another 10 and the sweet sweet release of death.

why do you make things up on the internet

this lads.