SHOOOOOCKEEEEERRRRR I'LL CHASE YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EEAAAARTH!

SHOOOOOCKEEEEERRRRR I'LL CHASE YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EEAAAARTH!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hcxiS9DHHhE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wD_Xb512Avc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YOU CANT ESCAPE ME! THE EDITING WONT ALLOW IT!

A lot of people thought the voice acting during that part was corny. I liked it because it perfectly showed how insane Peter became.

That show was so fucking sick even with all the animation issues
Why'd they take it off netflix

I have to admit, all the censoring up the ass and budget cuts kinda gave the show a charm to it. Like they took the shit card they were given and tried to make the most of it.

is this the Kamen rider vs spiderman crossover I heard about?

Doesn't Kamen Rider take place in the Japanese Spider-Man universe? Because Peter had an off screen adventure there.

I always used to wonder why the cops were always after him in this show. Was it because he was a vigilante, or because they were dumbasses who believed the Daily Bugle?

Peter, we must quell your rage!
Let me into your min-YYYAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHH

If I remember correctly they didn't start chasing him till after the symbiote arc, so it must have something to do with that. Also he broke into a highly advanced government facility to find out what happened to his parents.

I will help you friend.
I'll just NNOOOIoooaargghhhh

Put it in writing

>Best Spider-Man toon takes place in the same universe as the best X-Men toon.

Like pottery.

If that explosion was an accident then I must be the human torch.

A true love story

I miss 90s Marvel. It had just the right balance of drama and fun.

I know, man. I don't know why people say it was too over-the-top. Isn't that the point?

Sure, it's a little goofy from the other side of the TV screen, but if you were actually Shocker and you had goddamn Spider-Man chasing you screaming his lungs out, you'd shit your fucking pants.

youtube.com/watch?v=hcxiS9DHHhE

>we'll never get a scene like this again

it's not fair

Love Mark Hamill as Hobgoblin, but was really annoyed by the Green Goblin's voice.

And of course Venom was great.

>watch show religiously as a child
>try to reach and can't get past episode 1
Shit is awful

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wD_Xb512Avc

COVERED WITH SCORPIONS!
GET OFFA ME!

THICC

Shocker did nothing wrong.

That part where the surfer immidiately suggests his own homeworld, having no memory of his origin, and you wonder if galactus meant for that to happen, and then:

"I made a promise to an honorable man once, that planet is not for such as We"

Fucking great.

I tried rewatching an ep of Spiderman a few months ago and holy shit, that pacing. It's going like 100mph. I have no idea how I managed to follow that show as a kid.