FUUUUUUUUUUUUG

FUUUUCK, guess we're going to war with Iran after all :(

>entire israeli nation mourns as an expensive item was lost.

rekt

IT WAS AN F-16! AHAHAHAHAHUE! ISRAEL BTFO!

Oy vey goyim it looks like you need to die for us now

The pilots are safe, thank God.

good start of the day desu

Damn

I am not aware of the political implications of this event, but I'll say DEUS VULT.

What will actually happen: Oy vey

>god
fake jew
G-d is the correct term

>bombs a foreign country it shouldn't be in
>gets shot down
>WTF USA HELP

Such is the eternal jew.

>WTF THE ENTIRE WESTERN WORLD HELP

20 million dollar plane BTFO

BASED SYRIA

all that money could've been given to us as a loan

Good work.

I was looking through the updates on liveuamap and there were several claiming the pilot was seriously injured.

Imho one wasnt enough

How many do the Israelis actually have?

Doesn't matter. They get them for free from American taxpayers.

>Doesn't matter.
Yeah, I just checked Wikipedia and it seems like they have more than enough that losing one is of little consequence.

That said, I bet they're still really butthurt that Syria's air defences managed to take one of their planes out, even if losing one or two doesn't matter.

Iranian drones shouldn't fly over Israel, either

At first it was reported both are fine, now in the updates one is seriously injured.. I hope he makes it.

>Iranian drones shouldn't fly over Israel, either
Did the Iranian drone enter your airspace before or after you struck targets in Syria?

The information is a bit all over the place, but I can't see Syria launching anti-air missiles at your F-16 over of an Iranian drone getting downed in Israeli airspace. Then again, maybe I can. Some of the government-aligned militias in Syria seem to be chronically retarded (the recent attacks against Kurds near Deir ez-Zor come to mind where they quite predictably ended up getting hit by American airstrikes in response which killed over 100 of them, then ended up losing a town to Kurdish counter-attacks).

Go back to Lebanon Ahmed

>bombs a foreign country it shouldn't be in

Lol wut? Iran send a drone into Israel. Israel retaliated.

From multiple news articles here
>Iranian drone enters Israeli air space
>Israeli Apache shoots it down
>Israeli fighter jets attack 12 Iranian targets in Syria as response
>During the attack a fighter jets is damaged from Iranian anti aircraft
>Eject from the jet in Israel
>They're moved to hospital, pilot injured
>Israel bombs Iranian and Syrian anti air craft mounds in Syria

>Israel bombs Iranian and Syrian anti air craft mounds in Syria

Good.

Independent Middle East was a mistake.

Nobody can hear you with kike cock in your throat

I can only imagine what is going on in my air force army unit

Good news to wake up to, thank you rooster

Why do Syrian government allies insist on doing such stupid shit with such predictable results?

It's not the first time they've basically asked for airstrikes from Israel. They like to launch artillery shells into the Golan Heights every now and then even though every single time they hit nothing of importance and just get airstrikes in return. They do the same stupid shit with US forces too, like advancing towards US bases near the Jordan border, ignoring all warnings to stop and then getting wiped out by US airstrikes. It's like they're legitimately just suicidal.

By the way for those who don't actually understand, the source of bugurt isn't about Syria, it's because it was an Iranian UAV which entered the Israeli airspace as part of the Iranian invasion force in Syria, and of course the whole reason there are airstrikes in Syria to begin with are because of Hezbollah which is an Iranian proxy.

This therefore marks direct heatenings with Iran, nobody really cares about the Lion of Damascus.

Didnt know the hezbollah had presence in syria but it makes sense I guess

>>Didnt know the hezbollah had presence in syria
They have thousands of fighters in Syria. They're a major ally of the government.

What the fuck was it doing in Syria?

Targeting the Iranian base that sent a drone into Israel from Syria.

Can't you read, Kazim?

Was the drone armed or just espionage drone?

bro stop asking questions the jews are the victims and the evil iranians/hezbollah deserves to be wiped out now go to sleep

I'm guessing a S-300.

this wouldn't have happened if the plane was carrying an assault rifle, fucking dumbshit shekelstein pilots

Hello Shlomo Simonsen, enjoying Denmark?

Hello Hussain, enjoying Norway?

how can they always get away with it?

it's essentially fucking nothing

>They like to launch artillery shells into the Golan Heights
you mean the (((moderate rebels))) like to launch artillery shells to justify an israeli "retailation"?

wait, so is Iran at war with Israel now?

this, we should focus on those filthy polish anti-semite nazis and their death camps

חבל

Iran are literally the only ones who are arming both Hezbollah and Hamas.

you're really redpilled gennaro, good for you. you show them!

Really do hope Israel will cease to exist during my lifetime

So far it seems like it's your country that's disintegrating

Kike.

I don't even dislike Israel, why do you guys keep being so hateful in foreign politics?

>REEEE ANTI SEMITES
>*bombs other countries

so why isn't there a state of war between those two countries? the artcle clearly says "iranian targets" like wtf

IT BEGINS

>Really do hope Israel will cease to exist during my lifetime

Why would you want millions of Jewish refugees coming to white countries?

hahaha I know right? lmao

We are brainwashed

are you denying the evidence?

>thank
>implying you don't wish he would be captured so you can start another war like in did in lebanon

I think he's just a citizen who doesn't care since he has no hand in what his gubmint does.

then wtf is he doing in this thread? I'm not blaming him personally

Thanks God the pilot is okay :)

It crash landed literally 20 meters away from my high school
shame i'm not 2 years younger I could've grabbed some neat souvenir

it's just that you have such a comically cartoon narrative and it seems like you actually hold it

Here's something you wont hear about in the news, because both us and Russia prefer to sweep it under the rug:

The Israeli jets attacked a station that was operated by Iranians, but was also manned by Russians. During the attack several Russian soldiers got turned into mush potatoes. Russians died because the Iranians wanted to make a show of their presence in Syria. Russian citizens wont be pleased by this so Putin shut the lid on it. But it doesnt bode well for Russian-Iranian relations.

>tfw the middle east will never be friends with Israel in your lifetime
>tfw you'll never be able to marry your israeli oneitis/waifu
There is a G-d and he hates me.

Lol you dumb kike! Putin would nuke Israel if you killed a single Russian soldier.

If Iran manages to fuck up the relationship with their one significant ally due to their own folly I will die laughing

t. Olaf muhamadsson

>in another year Syria will be at peace and the Iranian installations will be up-and-running
>in 2-3 years Iran will have provided Hezbollah with all the firepower they need for another round between Lebanon-Israel

It's going to be awesome.

Good luck best ally, please bomb Tehran next

sorry to bust your dreams everyone, but there won't be any ways, especially during this age as every war is now either a proxy, a civil, or a influence war.

not an argument

>cries as he stabs you in the back

wars* fug

REMEMBER THE USS LIBERTY

feels good being jewish mang

ok but why were israeli jets even bombing syria

They were bombing a base that sent a drone into Israel.

Iranian drone tresspassed into Israel so Israel responded by bombing Iranian sites in Syria

>believing jewish lies
You need to kys yourself

jews constantly disrespect sovereignity of other middle eastern nations

Those nations do not even accept their right to exist and tried to cursh them allreay. So i find the complaints about this rather funny. Israel only gets a modicum of respect because they retaliate harshly against every percieved attack.

Mate, Israel has no right to exist.

>right to exist
What, Palestine?

underrated

Israel's.

> Iranian invasion force in Syria
Does it still count as an invation if official government invited you though?

and yet, the true responsible for this mess is not even mentioned

Because your colonial penal colony has every right? Give your country back to the aboriginals

Since he is probably an arab, he might have not a problem with that aside from having his living standard lowered.

I sincerely doubt he feels anything for Queen and Country.

>Invade Syrian airspace and get BTFO
>Oy vey why do they persecute me so, this is an act of war
Kikes, not even once

Anyway, I didn't really mean it. Just really sick of seeing flags from imperialistic settler colonies judging Israel's right to exist

Well, takes one to see one?Right?

Jokes aside, arabs claim Israel is an imperialistic settler country. How big is the percentage of Mizrahi in israel and especially, how many of them are in power? The meme that Ashkenazim sort of made Israel looks to have some basis from outside. I am allways happy to be educated in this, so please explain if you have the will and time.

Secular European Jews are the ones who initiated everything, and were mostly responsible for creating Israel as far as I know.
There's something about Europeans that makes them enthusiastic about colonizing savage landscapes into a modern country.
I think this is just how many Arabs see Israel.

I'm not knowledgeable about Mizrahim statistics, but the racial divide isn't very strong these days because most young people today are mixed.