Are Kazakhs a weird mixation of Mongoloids and Slavs?

Are Kazakhs a weird mixation of Mongoloids and Slavs?

Other urls found in this thread:

siberiantimes.com/other/others/features/f0261-weve-come-for-your-women-chinese-men-seek-siberian-brides/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kazakhs speak Russian, so they're Slavic.

as a filthy slav myself, they're what I wish my wife would be

Quick someone post the image that fires yellow fever fags up every time.

They are mongoloid as nation but there are kazakh-russian mutts they look more european
Hating them desu. Living near Kazakhstan border. they are absolutely disgusting. They are manlets with crooked legs and retarded looking faces. Their ugly girls trying so hard to get russian bf, ahaha, self hating untermenshes

Gib Russian BF now!

this one?

No the one with people rightly saying the girl in the OP looks ok/plain and mentally ill faggots get upset at them.

Roll

>Their ugly girls trying so hard to get russian bf

It happens more often than you think. There is even a community called "Russian men should marry oriental women".

god i wish i was an oriental woman

I know I m living here, hating this, russian men often says "reeee russian women dating and get married to caucasian (from Caucasian mountains, Chechnya, Dagestan etc) men, it so disgusting" etc, but caucasians at least are white and have good genetics, they are handsome, masculine..
Ugly kazakhs, bashkirs and others are just ugly yellow genetic trash

Todays Turkic people are already a mix of Turkic people that came from Siberia and then got mixed with local Iranid people in todays Central Asia.
So there's lot of differences in between Turks: Uzbeks and Turkmens may look like Turkish people while Kyrgyz and Uyghurs usually have more "asian" look than aforementioned ones.
Of course there's the whole Mongolian (Oirat, Khalkha, Buryat) ancestry as well.
But you got to remember Turkic is a linguistical family rather than ethnic - north east Siberian Yakuts for example speak turkic language

Haha it s discussion from anime or kpop group, your screen is cheating, average girls here don't like asians

Buttblasted

Use Google, Chinese men marrying Russian women is all the rage.

desu girls in countries locates on race border are all beautiful.

Chinese men are ugly, poor and short. They want Japanese husband for money, citizenship and to wear the pants in the relationship(Asian men are submissive).

>the third one
who the fuck translated these? she said that she wants to raise and marry a japanese man? wait what...

>'There are more marriages registered between Chinese men and Russian women than between Chinese women and Russian men.'

siberiantimes.com/other/others/features/f0261-weve-come-for-your-women-chinese-men-seek-siberian-brides/

>siberian-brides

>siberian
>russian white

learn to read an article you subhuman roach

Yeah I read it ya mutt, its rich chinks marrying Siberian selyaks, how tf is that called "Russian girls like Asians"

It s true
I know how russian girls think about them. When one girl started relationships with kazakh guy all the time other girls her own friends said "he is KAZAKH, you mad?" ))))
Really
They marrying them only for money, notice that russian brides have only rich chinese

Are you fucking retarded? Who do you think lives in Siberia opposite of China? It's ethnic Russians you moron.

Imagine being THIS retarded lol
Even ethnic Russians can be selyaks
If you think asiatic ""men""" are thought as manly, your place is >>>r/asianmasculinity

how they compare to chinse are kazaks as industrious and smart as them ?

Siberian is like USA whites or Australian whites, they are white just living in asia

Kazakhs are asian too, and if chinese at least rich, kazakhs are poor, but also manlet ugly with crooked legs and micropenises

Why would Russian men marry Chinese women? They prefer white women.

Pic related: Russian man with his American wife.

He s probably ethnic tatar or udmurt

>manyamirok
>haha ahaha
LMAOing at your pidorusska life

>selyaks
What does it mean?

nothing weird about them

great logic

mongoloid features make her look good

Imagine being raped by chinks, then by mongols, then by Uzbeks, and then by slavs. This is the history of K*zakhshits and their k*ptschak brothers

Mambet please))
Stop moving to Orsk it will syffocate soon by your yellow smelly asses

Ceлюк,нy кoлхoзник знaчит ты чтo никoгдa нe cлышaл?

Ceлюк cлышaл, ceляк нeт. Teм бoлee coмнeвaюcь чтo ктo-тo из инocтpaнцeв тaкoe cлoвo знaeт.

>Orsk

>Turkish rapebaby defends his white master

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ha Бaлкaнaх ecть тaкoe cлoвo "ceляк", y нac ceлюк a y них ceляк.

He probably meant Orksk.

Fuck you Moscow fags, Orsk is a good city, only k*zakhs are everywhere here

Kazakhs are nice people compared to disgusting zamkadysh scum.

Kissless nu-male cuck virgin please

>you Moscow fags
Try again, you dumb greenskin.

Omezhka plz

look at all those jealous white roasties, they see superior asian beauty and can't help but try to downplay it

more like turk and mongol mix

how can people live outside moscow and piter

Turk isn't a race.

t.goblin

>fall for the central asian meme
>begin taking kazakh at uni
>the kazakh class doesn't have a permanent teacher, gets a different person on fullbright scholarships to teach it every year
>first year there, gets some middle aged looking lady
>bummed I didn't get a sabina teacher but whatever there's always next year
>turns out teacher is only 27
>wait wut
>she looks at least mid 30s
>next year get an even older looking woman fml
>some parts of her hair are visibly grey
>she's 25

Fuck, do Kazakh women automatically turn into babushkas after they hit their 20s or something. I'm surprised Sabina is made of the same genetic makeup, from my experience I expected her to start having wrinkles already. Does it have something to do with the lingering effects of radiation or something. I know the Soviets did a lot of nuclear testing in the region. But fuck, I just wanted a qt kazakh cake teacher.

Please post something to the /mammi thread brother