Will china save them?

will china save them?

of course. film like this will inspire chink to go to the moon and it has its share of chinks in the film as well

i don't know how many cocks / pussies these "leads" sucked to make it to the forefront of a movie like this, but the pair of them are singlehandedly what's killing my drive to pay money to see this

If not India will. Besson personally made sure it's getting one of biggest releases in India ever

a lot

>He doesn't like Eyebrowfu
Sad

Let's all invest in ECP.FR this morning. If we all chime in it could be huge. We could all make a huge profit and also support science fiction faggotry or whatever the point of OP was.

agreed. lack of charismatic leads is causing me to wait for this one to come to video before watching, even as excited as I am for the art direction

>whatever the point of OP was
learn to read

tfw the a great movie is ruined by 2 shitty lead actors

literally why didnt they get anyone else

it would have been amazing

i know right. They need to have some one like liam neeson as male lead and a loli

Are you joking? Because that sounds great to be quite honest

how could I be joking for wanting a "YOU JUST KNOW" moment

You guys are correct. The movie is really damn good but everytime the cameras went back to the lead actors and their shitty dialogue it just kills the mood.

Linkin Park is still a band?

Guys. Let's do this. We will all become rich. But we all have to agree to do it.

Cara was good enough. The guy was awful

Really? i thought he was really good in that moody teens with superpowers movie.

He was great in that movie, in fact, I like him as an actor, but he killed the movie for me. He just wasn't born to play the tough sci-fi hero role.

We're all in on ECP.FR, right everyone? I'm not seeing any confirmation here which is a little worrying.

Agreed - who thought these two should be the leads of a 175M movie?

Well now I'm glad it's flopping

He seems like he would be a really good sidekick

No

Hes right. Men are overrated in our service based creative economy and video games is making us less creative since they're one of the most derivative creative art forms

I've never seen him in anything else so I don't know. All I know is he didn't have enough charisma or personality to play a leading hero