The.Gracefield.Incident.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

>The.Gracefield.Incident.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

>In Gracefield, three couples are spending a long weekend in a luxurious cabin when suddenly an uninvited guest in the form of a meteorite, comes crashing the party...

youtube.com/watch?v=z1p1Ms_BXM4

IT'S WEB-DL TUESDAY MOTHERFUCKERS AND WE HAVE SOME FOUND FOOTAGE ALIEN KINO COMING UP FOR YOU.

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/the_gracefield_incident_2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks man, I was waiting for the torrent.

>some things can't be unseen
Like all things?

Seems like a generous use of the word "kino" tbqh but I applaud your enthusiasm

dafuq, I've never even heard of this flick. is it any good?

Why cant they make entertaining ayy lmao movies anymore

>CIA's most top secret files were recorded in Canada
>"Make sure you record this because nobody's gonna believe us!"
>SOMETIMES THE UNSEEN... IS CHEAPER TO PRODUCE THAN THE SEEN

>he's never used alcohol

no prob

You don't lose memory from drinking. You just stop retaining memory when drunk enough. You can't forget something you never knew

>he's never been born

>mfw i'm part of the population that can't get drunk
Weed barely affects me too. Shit sucks

that looks like shit

Holy fuck, French Canadians cannot act for shit.

try both again

This is really shit so far.

looks like that ugly sjw girl that went streaking/screeching

This shits been out for a week, and its awful. A found footage film with spooky atmospheric score and jump scare music.

Fucking dreadful.

I know, but we have a lot of found footage lovers on Sup Forums and we have to notify them of each one.

Couldn't even finish this trash.

acting sucked but it wasnt that bad.

i love found footage, but i dont love trash, delete your thread faggot op

it's garbage, lads
don't bother

no

If you can't get drunk you are a medical anomaly and doctors/scientists would probably love examining you. However you're probably some guy who has barely had a drink and expects to get wasted after only 8 beers

fuck off

And you thought we wouldn't be able to tell the underage posters from the 25+ bros

it's true, the older you get the more likely you are to become a heavy drinker. I didn't drink alcohol seriously until about 21 and it's legal @ 16 in my country.

Now I can't last a day without alcohol. It's been 15 hours since my last drink and I'm thirsting right now.

> found footage
FFS user, i was eating

Shut the fuck up moron

>found footage
Ugh, I wish this shit died out already.

this movie is literally all in caps
>OMG JESS OMG WHAT IS THA TOMG OMSMM WHAAAT SHIEEET BIGFOODT AAAA
even if someone is 500 feet away it still sounds like they are deep throating the mic

i'd be fukken wasted after 8 beers

it all depends on your tolerance and most importantly how much you eat before. if I don't eat half a day and start drinking i feel tipsy after 3 beers.

And you thought we couldn't tell by this that you're about 25 at max.

You mean like your bloodline?

>if I don't eat half a day and start drinking i feel tipsy after 3 beers
Fat fuck detected.

just about average bmi actually
>inb4 complaints about bmi

>rottentomatoes.com/m/the_gracefield_incident_2017/

0% on RT. Worse than suicide squad. Why is this even here?

Why the fuck does he have an eyeball camera?

Because its found footage fun

>checks rotten tomatoes
neck yourself, leddit

So this is low budget indi crap then?

>4.8/10 on IMDB

no thanks

Oh Blake Lively, the poor man's Amber Heard

Neutrinos and Dark Matter can be unseen.

>jump scare music
>in a found footage film
fucking

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

>meteorite comes crashing the party
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>(((IMDB)))

>found footage
In the trash it goes.

With no survivors

Looks like trash.

Why didn't they just base it on The Colour out of Space?
Are they morons?

Well it's not like I have anything else to watch tonight.
Getting the rights would cost money.
Found footage is traditionally low budget.

You don't need to get the rights to anything by Lovecraft.

This. I had a mate in uni who swore he couldn't get drunk. So I made a bet with him and, long story short, he ended up blackout wasted and I made an easy 20 bucks
Drink an entire bottle of vodka (40%, 700ml) by yourself in less than 4 hours and then come back. You most certainly can get drunk

If that's true I didn't know. Seems weird that there haven't been more low budget adaptations in that case considering the large following.

Well he is notoriously difficult to adapt even with a budget. However, many of his stories can easily serve as bases for small budget horror movies, but I guess there's no helping it when the director and producers are unimaginative hacks.
Ironically, the following idea is found in HPL's commonplace book. Sound familiar?
>17- Doors found mysteriously open and shut etc.—excite terror.

Kill yourself. I say this unironically.

Maybe ppl have respect from his work? I don't know I don't see too many adaptations from Tolstoy or Dostojewsky or Faust as well and they're undisputed classics too.

>Maybe ppl have respect from his work?
Lmao.

Lovecraft is a pop culture icon, Tostoi, Dostoevski and Faust are literature classics, they're not comparable in actual popularity (as in, people actually reading them and not just knowing their name).

So?

Holy shit that's the worst acting I've ever seen in a film, and I actually enjoy found footage shit.

Are Canadians just shitty actors by default or something? I swear it sounds like their lines are dubbed over by people reading a script that's in too small font to read with any kind of fluidity.

>Tfw no one makes actual spooky found footage shit anymore

Why do they always ruin it with music and trying to make it look over produced for?

>Have the movie set in a dilapidated old mansion that is adequately lit for close shots, but naturally dark on distance
>Have an actual budget for the sound design to make pants-shittingly sounding ghost sounds and the like, no stock sound effects
>No over arching storyline about LE MAD GHOST DOCTOR xDD or anything; explain almost nothing
>NO CGI
>Have the cameras as the only source of light for them which will explain why they actually hold the cameras all the time and point them at anything spooky
>No credits anywhere in the movie. No one even looks at that shit anyway, if people are interested they'll look at the IMDB

And no more cameraman-follows-a-serial-killer found footage either. Serial killer found footage is just 99% bad acting/ad-lip conversation and 1% other.

Is it really that hard?