Is every Jew part of the conspiracy?

Jew Glenn Greenwald criticizes the US government for giving so much money to Israel.

theintercept.com/2016/07/31/as-israel-prospers-obama-set-to-give-billions-more-in-aid-while-netanyahu-demands-more/

Jews Andrew Fishman and Glenn Greenwald criticize Andrew Cuomo and New York Government

theintercept.com/2016/06/06/andrew-cuomo-and-other-democrats-launch-severe-attack-on-free-speech-to-protect-israel/

Are all Jews bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14/
news.vice.com/article/vietnam-is-moving-its-new-israeli-made-rockets-to-the-south-china-sea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Israel is our puppet tho t b h

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14/

George Soros donates to anti-Zionist causes. Literally the poster boy of the "evil Jew Conspiracy" pours millions of dollars into the free Palestine movement.

Is there a way you can argue that Israel is getting too much foreign aid without coming accross as an antisemitic conspiracy theorist (even though you actually are one)? I have been trying to figure this out to deliver a red-chewable-vitamin.

Use the two links I provided. Tell them both articles are written by Jews.

Then show them pic related.

This pic.

>that successful land-grabbing
Based Israel.

I don't want to use a pro-palestine bluepill though. As far as I am concerned might is right. I just want to explain why Israel should probably not be receiving 2.3 billion in foreign aid since it is a developed nation more than capable of sustaining itself.

Someone posted this image the other night.

Contrary to popular pol belief

The foreign aid to israel works to benefit US more. The foreign aid comes with strings attached, like Israel can only use foreign aid to purchase US weapon systems. Hence it's a wealth transfer back to the US military industrial complex from US taxpayers under the guise of foreign aid to israel. The american jews in those industries benefits the most, not israeli jews. Not only that, but the US arms dealing gets shadier lol.

Since there are international weapons treaty, the US evades those laws using Israel as their proxy arms dealer. Example: news.vice.com/article/vietnam-is-moving-its-new-israeli-made-rockets-to-the-south-china-sea

This is US tech being deployed by Vietnam sold by Israel to test against Chinese tech
Israel is big arms dealer in the world after China and Russia. And US military industrial complex benefits the most from it all.

Greenwald's a hypocrite scumbag. Just like all commies.

Fuck off. Greenwald, Snowden, and Chomsky are based.

The only thing worse than a Jew is a self hating Jew.

>Fuck off.

No.

>Greenwald, Snowden, and Chomsky are based.

No, they're not.

He makes a lot of good points in his articles.

The Zionist faction and Globalist faction of Jews are at war with each other it seems.

"loss of land"
>"genocide"

They are to some degree yeah.

ftfy

of course not. only a minority. same as a minority of arabs, negroes, whites. satan does not care about genes, he just wants his one world throne so he can take over all government. that's why consolidating power was always his doing. 90% of them are just regular scumbags. only 10% of jews are actual khazars and die hard satanists, human sacrifice and all that shit.

...the only thing?

>palestine was british to begin with
*hurk*

Chomsky and Greenwald are against the occupation of Palestine. How are they not based?

Gnome is a pseudo-pious gatekeeping POS.

The obvious answer is no......

>I hate him because he wants to cut off japanese defense subsidies

Ftfy

Got your new favorite meme? lol

the problem is, it is always the 10% in power, in every country - they took over when people were sleeping in front of their tv's. it's called democracy, aka the vestibules of hell. without a federation (such as the usa once was) or any type of autocratic rule, nations will always decline into degeneracy and then implode. it's a cycle well documented throughout history. the eu is next to implode, and america.... america is being destroyed from within by it's so called government. there won't be much left of either once shit went down. no matter how bad, change is always good. but in this case, it will be the prelude to humanity's end....

Not my meme....Jewish matrimonial reality.

I get that lol. But tell me aren't whites breeding far less though? More of your women flocking to POC than any other race.
Wtf is happening :^(

The EU is a federation though. Why is it falling apart?

Jewesses are not white....however they are no holes barred ultraslags until a year or two before being absorbed back into the JewBorg.

he's also a fag. No, really, he's homosexual.

I'm talking about White (non Jewish) women. They're flocking to other races at a much higher ratio than other races do.

Yeah, isn't he shtupping some Brazilian boy?

i don't really keep up on it. I think he has goats though.

He's a plagiarist, been busted on many occasions.
Why the fuck would you think highly of him?

Flocking? Hardly....more like waddling or weebling.

he's brave, or an agent. took a chance with snowden and the guardian, or is an agent

(((Glenn Greenwald))) might be part of the anti-Israel kike wing, but he is also part of the far-left white privilege-pushing wing.

>Is every Jew part of the conspiracy

No dude, Matt Drudge is a Jew and he is one of the reasons Donald Trump is popular.

At the rate things are going, things aren't looking great desu.
He can't be trusted though - he's a liar.

Fuck off Ahmed
No one gives a shit about mudslimes. Palestinians are better professional victims than niggers

Glenn is the worst kind of liberal shit.
The best thing for everyone would be him being thrown of a building by the Islamists he defends.
Has anyone read the shit he said about Charlie Hebdo?
He's a fucking cunt.

Nobody is better at playing the victim than the jew. Anything that weakens Israel's power has my full support.

Obviously not. The real issue is that, given the choice, they will back israel/other Jews over the host society.

You can't have people like that in positions of influence and power.

Glenn is literally the worst.