youtube.com/watch?v=kqW-pWzLFfs

>Thread Themes
youtube.com/watch?v=4NXFCDgyanA
youtube.com/watch?v=jUUfG4QalC8
youtube.com/watch?v=GV3hscgyuAs[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=XWXQUhBsUVM
youtube.com/watch?v=32lL_DO71vE

>May, Putin to form anti-globalist alliance with President Trump
dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-3732116/Theresa-May-Vladimir-Putin-agree-improve-relations-Kremlin-says.html

>Norway warns Britain, don't fall for the EFTA meme
theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/09/norway-may-block-uk-return-to-european-free-trade-association

>Treasury and City reach consensus, Norway option is still cuckoldry
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/06/treasury-looks-at-quitting-the-single-market-as-city-rejects-nor/

>Cuckwrangler pledges to keep Labour unelectable for foreseeable future
express.co.uk/news/politics/699169/Labour-Owen-Smith-EU-referendum-Brexit-Jeremy-Corbyn

>Labour election hopes dealt further blow in muslim electoral fraud crackdown
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/12/pickles-report-on-electoral-fraud-uk-government-finally-wakes-up-to-the-disaster-of-multiculturalism/

>Quintessentially British moderate muslim: 'killing infidels is just not cricket old beans'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/12/uk-schoolchildren-should-take-pledge-of-allegiance--muslim-group/

>Syrian economic migrants complain about all the free stuff and lack of war
express.co.uk/news/world/699026/Scottish-islanders-Syrian-refugees-Bute

>900 out of 1,602 unaccompanied migrant children arrested for rape
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>Biggins trolls JIDF on live TV, (((producers))) say he'll never work in Hollywood again
spectator.co.uk/2016/08/christopher-biggins-and-the-fall-of-civilisation/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dWYNNSzpSdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0pJHyUi7nao
youtube.com/watch?v=3Fx6eQTCIIs
bristolpost.co.uk/asylum-seeker-who-bristol-people-helped-to-stay-in-uk-sexually-assaulted-woman-in-the-city/story-29621160-detail/story.html
twitter.com/ukhomeoffice/status/765074319663702016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>another romanian thread
the sun has finally set

Bomb all Scots when?

Nth for Fascism > Nazism

Next time a war starts, Europe will be fighting with us, not against us.
Long live NatSoc.

The main picture spam theme will be comfy and/or spoopy skies. Landscapes and general Empire magnificence welcome.

>All this shilling by the BBC for the girl who won the bake off going back to retrace her routes.

I'm your friend, not an invader of your land, even if I share some blood with you.

Depends what Europe wants

>Long live Nat Soc
No, fuck off krautaboo.

Why didn't you make it then if it upsets you so much? Last thread went well passed the bump limit. Brits are too lazy, this is why we need immigration.

Not watching. Sounds shit lad. I assume she wuz kings and is more British than any of us.

>Brits are too lazy, this is why we need immigration.
DELETE THIS

Going back to India or wherever it is she came from.

Keep dreaming.
Europe are the commies now anyway.

>we need immigration.

Go away Douglas.

Normies and foreigners out

Fuck off. This is why we are the best conquers because even foreigners want to serve us by making threads.

>England
>country

Pick one.

Britain for the British! No Islam, no Judaism, no coloureds, no Slavs, no Meds, no Spaniards!

He's got it.

I'm writing an article on Black Lives Matter UK, anything I should include?

turns out my time machine proxy works

Let the Black Sun Rise Again! Hail Victory!

Dont you have a collapsing society due to racial and economic tension to deal with?

Who /big boy/ here?

nth for Mystic Mogg

The negative responses from the black community.

Saw a good video from an angry black Londoner saying it was a US thing that wasn't needed in the UK.
It was on youtube but haven't been able to find it again.

"The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. ...

Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation." "Praktischer Idealismus" Count Kalergi, EU intellectual father and federal Europe campaigner

Hello

This video

youtube.com/watch?v=dWYNNSzpSdQ

>let nogs come here in from shithole africa and jamaica for better lives
>AYO FUCC WHYTE PPL WE NEED BLACC LIBERATION NOW WE WUZ KINGZ

Hmm yes multiculturalism

youtube.com/watch?v=0pJHyUi7nao
This one?
Needs more views

should i buy some vodka tonight brit/pol/?

youtube.com/watch?v=3Fx6eQTCIIs
The truth about WWII

Buy rum instead

For the tank bros out there, have some sadness.

yeah that's the one

have a pepe, cheers

Rum. Get some Lambs navy rum or Kraken. Best two choices.

Checked

i-i dislike change

Why must you make me feel that feel, Romanianon?

Why did you vote Remain?

Isn't this girl on the """refugee""" olympics team?

>Asylum seeker who Bristol people helped to stay in UK sexually assaulted woman in the city

bristolpost.co.uk/asylum-seeker-who-bristol-people-helped-to-stay-in-uk-sexually-assaulted-woman-in-the-city/story-29621160-detail/story.html

You literally couldn't make this shit up

ungrateful rock

>Wakes up.. Checks under pillow.. This really did happen last night

Lads

Actually user, I was one of the 823 that voted to leave.

No, alcohol is degenerate. How are you going to be ready for the battle if you have been drinking?

top notch

It was this video I think.

This needs up votes and to be shared.

twitter.com/ukhomeoffice/status/765074319663702016

Because it's actually beautiful, in a way. It won't end its life in a junkyard, but amongst nature, for eternity.

Good. I'm glad to hear you haven't betrayed the motherland.

Most of the lazy mediterranean cunts here want their bread buttered on both sides; all the benefits of being British, and the cheap goods and labour from the spanish side of the frontier. Nobody here wants to clean their own shit up.

Zombie apocalypse incoming.

who has that picture of marion holding a lamb?

Finishing up this while mixing with beer

It's actually painful that I will never see that scene with my own eyes.

Not defending banning them but most people who'd own those knives would be autistic edgelords desu

>Kannu KUKK

Kek'd

Fuck, clicked too fast once again.

>tfw literally pushed a chunk of my tooth out with my tongue
I wish I brushed my teeth ever. I don't know why, it's like no fucking effort to do it every day and yet I still don't and now it's too late and that demoralizes me even more.

At least the nerves are all protected even though so many of my teeth have holes now.

You're disgusting lad. How do you expect the eternal anglo to continue if you won't even maintain your fucking teeth?

You're joking right?

Post pic

Reminder

Fuck off to /britfeel/ mate we do not need your degeneracy among our ranks.

Dreamt I woke up cuddling a qt3.14 last night. Actually woke up and was cuddling an empty bottle of Stella.

Lads

Fuck jews

Was this to get kikes to join the army?

>ywn cuddle laura and braid her hair

why live?

>tfw trip to the dentist tomorrow
>no cavities ever
>but slightly yellow and crooked teeth despite having braces

This is a wolf.

This is a ship

Business idea: take the entire foreign aid budget and use it to fund our Olympic athletes for at least the next 4 years

This would be a an increase from £250m for the London Olympic 4 year cycle to £48.8bn for the Tokyo Olympic 4 year cycle - a 19520% increase

Yep. I imagine about 4 joined.

What does brit/pol/ think of Jeremy Corbyn's policies?

I'm in.

If you had to choose a sport to compete in what would it be lad?

/cycling/ or /weightlifting/ or /discus/ here.

i hope that tank comes back to life

but i like it

Cycling

Cycling. Just think of the benefits.

spoops

Doing wonders for the stereotype pal.

This

Stop feeding the "bongs have shit teeth" meme, you cunt.

He's alive forever now.

I wish.

Don't have a camera good enough to be able to see anything in my mouth.

Na fuck you m8.

>tfw if I ever went to the dentist he'd probably take all of my teeth out and be done with it

I just brushed my teeth, I must do what I can to empower the strong that have survived this long.

/fencing/ here

Gymnastics is bretty gud, weightlifters at Olympic level look like Orcs.