Breaking Bad done right

Breaking Bad done right.

yawn

its pretty badass actually

breaking bad is breaking bad done right

Only season one and about half of the second. Rest is pure bullshit.

watching ep 1 but it's Netflix so expectations are very low. I give it until ep 3 before I drop it

the wife is so hawt does she get naked

Has to be backwards.

The first season and a half was literally nothing but "I have cancer" and "how do we get more money for meth".

I know what you mean, i would allow that actress to have sexual relationships with me.

Your taste sucks. Did you only start watching it this year or something?

I'm enjoying it other than the gay subplot.

Oh look, the homophobic white trash redneck is secretly gay! What a twist! Didn't see that coming!

Let's show a guy getting blown by a male prostitute! How progressive!

the cock is being sucked artfully you dolt

found the homo

Netflix is full of this fucking subversive faggot agenda garbage. Thank god it's dying.
It's always so random too. Like it has no purpose in the plot. Just random faggot shit. Sad.

The fucking definition of a pleb right here

was expecting it to be shit because netflix but its actually not bad.

>Thank god it's dying.

It's not dying. It's gaining users and it's stock is growing in value.

I didn't like it either despite being a gaiman and yet the fact it enrages homophones makes me like it more

It's great so far. Echoes of The Sopranos.

I dislike Bateman's character though. I'm so sick of the smarter-than-though, cold and calculating autistic archetype.

The son is great and the mom is also fantastic, like a more competent and bitchy version of Carmella.

I am starting to tire of these criminal-sexual-narcotic-familial dramas that seem to be so common now.

Wendy > Skyler

That's enough to make it better than BrBa.

So much this. Even though she cheated him too you can see that Wendy still very much loves his husband unlike with Skyler. And i don't think the BB wanted it seem that way.

Hello Netflix shill.

its like if breaking bad started in season 3 and actually wasn't le epic reddit. The villian is little boring cliche though

>Netflix needs shills

Just finished it, its breaking bad w/o the fun and its overall more generic. The gay cop was the only interessant character

>He thinks they achieved this without a heavy social media operation
Oh wait, you don't because you're one of them.

>imagine being this contrarian
let me guess, you think goodfellas is shit too?

pretty much this

>dumb plot by the clean cartel member
>murder everywhere around one character, cops do nothing
>fag cleans money

The daughter is such insufferable cunt. I think she might be worse than skyler holy shit. Also the redneck curly haired blonde is such a qt.

I didn't think shilling was actually a thing but all the OP's of Ozark threads are super suspicious

Specially because it's shit and reviewed as such

she is in The Americans also, get a little lewd perhaps

>'gay subplot is dumb'
>i agree! but ur so mad u homophobe lol! now i like it!
fag logic
die

I've always found it odd how faggots always call anyone who remotely is critical of their lifestyle as closeted. It's like they know deep down inside how much of a broken deviant non humans they are. I mean people don't insult homos by calling them closeted straights. Because straight people are normal healthy functioning people society for the most part.

Clearly I didn't have the same problems with it that you did, because I'm not homophobic.

what are you on about petal?
i havent seen the show

better call saul for game of throne lovers i'd imagine

nobody cares about this board. not even the people that post here.

Then you're retarded

i think youre confused

It's a bit heavier in tone and more cinematic than Better Call Saul, so it is more like Game of Thrones than Better Call Saul but the similarities to either end there. It's more like Breaking Bad and there are some genuine similarities that seem like they were lifted straight from Breaking Bad but it branches out and becomes its own show fairly quickly and is enjoyable in a way that's different to Breaking Bad.

I'm not sure what show I'd compare it to. Breaking Bad is definitely superior though.

>I'm not sure what show I'd compare it to

bloodlines

Yeah but I didn't like that so I didn't want to make the comparison

Bloodlines was pretty boring

eh I liked s1 of bloodlines, s2 and 3 was shit tho.

I'm only halfway but it's so bland. You have these children with subplots no one gives a shit about, a wife that's unlikable, this guy whose entire character is about being homosexual (with terrible cliches), this girl who grew up in a tough environment but wants a better life, and a main character that's just not interesting.

Del did nothing wrong.

2>>>>>>>>>>>>5.1>>.2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

theyre all fucked in the head and jealous of everyone else.