What's the Plan B?

What's the Plan B?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVDPXbk_pF0
youtube.com/watch?v=xDreLyC_FTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ritual suicide, at least that's faster than living in a world of crushing debt, soul sucking degeneracy, screaming feminists and SJW's dictating policy.

No need for it when plan A is still in action

Fucking war.

i believe trump already said it himself, something about 2nd amendment guys :^)

Nothing

A professional must be prepared for any scenario meme or not.

Guys

Vote Lambright as your backup plan.

youtube.com/watch?v=bVDPXbk_pF0

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright

Wayne Lambright preys on the elderly, Wayne Lambright, stranger danger. Alert, Wayne Lambright: a predator. Super predator! Extreme final warning and danger danger

lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright lambright

Confirmed.

Some jealous person is trying to sabotage my success. Only I can sabotage my success.

CTR SHILL THREAD
CTR SHILL THREAD
CTR SHILL THREAD
CTR SHILL THREAD
CTR SHILL THREAD
CTR SHILL THREAD

lambright

> I can sabotage my success.
Yes. we. can.

move to /namibia/ with those larp fags

Dude this makes no sense.

If you can help me get elected. I would find a position in government for you. The way you go about this is adolescent. Email me lambright at gmail

We only have 84 days until election day.

Too late for that. You showed your true colors.

I still want presumptive Sec of State. In fact, you're going to give me everything I demand.

I'm curious, have you ever gone to a doctor and been diagnosed? You have some kind of brain problem but I'm not sure what it is. Until further data comes out I'll just stick with severe autism

Dude, nothing is wrong with me. I'm a genius. I'm just a fool to hanging out in this shit hole. But I have a goal. Don't worry. I won't be visiting pol after November.

vote from le rooftops

Take the lead at the debates, which is actually plan A... so I don't know what plan B is... maybe shine a strobe light in Hillary's face to trigger her Parkinson's

This is >>Sup Forums
>>Sup Forums that way

genocide

Hey, who wants free cash? I'll donate $8,000 anywhere they want if they can debunk this video. youtube.com/watch?v=xDreLyC_FTQ

Zyklon B motherfucker.

Lel he won't find it unless you archive this thread.