THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN IS BACK

youtube.com/watch?v=r35PxO9gQaI

>Contrary to the rumors that Nigel Farage has completely retired, the madman is back again with a stunning new look campaigning in Kent for a by-election this Thursday.

>Nigel Farage insists on keeping the pressure on the government on absolutely every level to make sure Brexit means Brexit.

>A UKIP MEP today abandoned his bid to replace Nigel Farage as the party’s leader after admitting he was only likely to finish as runner-up.

>Nigel Farage return has turned the UK political landscape up side down. Leftists and cuckservatives are all losing their minds.

Sup Forums Nigel Farage is back with a stunning new look and hungry for more POWERRRRR!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Cx6nj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did he grow a mustache?

It's a disguise, don't tell nobody!

No, I just magically appeared by the power of brexit.

Fuck yeah. I wish a burger like me had the ability to say I voted for him.

>Mfw being the only person on my kikebook cheering for brexit

>Dat stash
Noice

I didn't think it was possible for Nigel to look more badass... I was wrong.

I go
I quit
I go
I quit
WTF?
that kind of attitude costs him a lot of voters loss
people tend to not trust someone who does that
it's too bad because the guy has good ideas

So glad he's back and I'm loving the 'stache.

MUSTACHE

I've seen red indians with thicker mustaches

>government has a brexit cabinet
>theresa may has literally said brexit means brexit
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

He is slowly morphing into Hitler

Based nigel. What a fucking hero.

>implying that's not Nigel's evil twin, Figel Narage
You fools, he's playing you all like a fiddle. Look at the mustache!

You may be right

He's just trying to downplay his role to give him the armor of seeming humble.

>The anglo Hitler

God help us all

You're wrong. Everyone knows that evil twins grow a goatee, not a 'stache.

Holy Fuck, they killed the real nigel and replaced him with a jewish clone made in the lab with genes directly from abrahams remains. He will kick out the current government and start firebombing europe again.

How do I grow a thicker mustache, Sup Forums?

>WW3 is liberal Germany vs facist Britain
what a twist!

shit meme out of 10 mate
waste of my time to even read

Vinegar.

inb4 rivers of blood

Help the State you live in leave a larger union.

Yeah
Too much of one for my taste

>tfw even your supporters cannot correctly quote you

For the greater good.

The Greater Good.

>Papa Nigel with a mustache
He gives me a Clark Gable or an Alex Trebek vibe

Eucaliptus oil. BUT, remember to apply it only before sleep because it will make you wakey wakey with freshness.

British Empire Version 2, my friends?

Hungarian-British pact in the overthrowing of the EU, please.

Incomming pasta:

archive.is/Cx6nj
Title:
George Clooney: Bulk of the money collected at Clinton fundraiser will go to down-ballot Democrats

>Clooney is right about the direct support for Clinton’s presidential campaign. Federal law says individuals can't give more than $2,700 to a presidential candidate's primary campaign. Another $2,700 can be collected for the general election. It doesn't matter whether you give it directly or a friend collects it from you on the candidate's behalf, the limit is there.

>Where the rest of those big-dollar donations end up is a bit of a maze. We’ll try to walk you through it.

>The Hillary Victory Fund sent $214,100 to Minnesota, for example, and that state party didn't keep a dime. It was routed to the DNC, which otherwise wouldn’t have been able to accept the money "since it came from donors who had mostly had already maxed out to the national party committee," Politico reported.

Coorporations and big donors are going above the legal donation limit by sending the money to other segments of the Democratic Party, and then having it sent to Hillarys campaign. It's money laundering, why else do you need maze of donations to get the money. They are bypassing the rules inorder exceed the legal limit.

This is who the "money out of politics" crowd is voting for.

>That mustache
MOSLEY?

>ywn be a chaos champion

?

Wew lad, that mustache has to go it is a bad look

Leave the mustache alone or else

He looks like Timothy dalton and that is great

Holy fuck, you limeys better get to making some prime Mustache Nigel pepes, he looks like a complete patrician

kek