DC vs Marvel

(1/5)
Row 1:

Captain America vs. Superman – Superman stomps.

Iron Man vs. Batman – I know some people might not want to admit this, but realistically Tony should win.

Hulk vs. Wonder Woman – This would really just come down to who was writing. I think Hulk would probably win, but personally I’d rather see WW come out on top.

Thor vs. Green Lantern – Hal Jordan would certainly put up a fight, but he’s just not on par with Thor. Not in his regular GL form anyway.

Spider Man vs. Flash – Spidey really doesn’t stand a chance against the speedforce.

Row 1 Battle – I give this to DC. Honestly the first four on either side (swapped around, of course) come out to pretty even pairings, but Flash is what tips the scale. Side note, Wonder Woman has been shown to be worthy to wield Mjolnir. If she can get it away from Thor this fight becomes way more one-sided.

Row 2:

Black Widow vs. Martian Manhunter – Manhunter stomps, no contest.

Hawkeye vs. Cyborg – This one is closer, but realistically I can’t see Hawkeye pulling out the win.

Wolverine vs. Green Arrow – I love Green Arrow, he’s one of my all time favorites, but unless they start really far apart and Ollie uses every kind of knockout gas he has, Logan wins hands down.

Black Panther – I’m not really that well versed on T’Challa, but I’m pretty certain he wins this fight.

Ms. Marvel vs. Aquaman – Again, I’m not too well versed on Ms. Marvel, but I think she wins. Aquaman doesn’t go down easy.

Row 2 Battle – Honestly, Manhunter is almost capable of doing this solo. DC wins.

(2/5)

Row 3:

Mr. Fantastic vs. Shazam – I fucking hate Reed Richards, so I’ll try to stay objective as Billy Batson pounds his stupid fucking play-do face through the goddamn floor.

Invisible Woman vs. Red Tornado – Every time I read the Fantastic Four, Sue Storms power levels are either pathetically weak or insanely powerful, so I’m just going to say that on the day of this fight she forgets how powerful she is and Red tears her apart.

Human Torch vs. Hawkman – Carter Hall is the name I give when I order pizza. I love Hawkman, and I hate Johnny Storm. But honestly, the Torch probably has a better chance of winning this fight.

Thing vs. Hawkgirl – Hawkgirl is about to lose when suddenly a wormhole opens up, sucks Ben Grimm through, shoots him out the other side where he dies forever and everyone forgets he ever existed so another comic is never written about him again. For reals though, if she has her nth metal mace from the Justice League cartoon she could win, but I think this one goes to the Thing.

She-Hulk vs. Firestorm – I have no fucking clue how this one plays out. I really don’t know much about either of these characters. I flipped a coin though, and it says Firestorm wins.

Row 3 Battle – If Captain Marvel has actually stepped up and become the wizard Shazam, he can basically solo the other team. Otherwise, he’s still more than enough to turn the tide and give team DC another win.

Row 4: I’m gonna save us all a lot of time and say that Marvel wins every fight this round. As has already been pointed out, the Bat-Family is woefully outmatched.

(3/5)
Row 5:

Storm vs. The Atom – My gut says Atom. This is a weird pairing. Storm is WAY more powerful than Atom, but her attacks just aren’t focused enough to hit something that small. Atom can get inside her, rupture blood vessels step on her brain, whatever.

Colossus vs. Booster Gold – I don’t care what anyone says, Colossus wins. I like Booster Gold, but Colossus was the first superhero I wanted to be when I grew up, so I’m sticking my fingers in my ears and ignoring you all.

Gambit vs. Blue Beetle – If this was Ted Kord I would say Gambit, hands down, but Reyes is on a whole other level. I also don’t know as much about him, But I think he takes this one.

Rogue vs. Zatanna – This is another one that I really can’t say on. Not because I’m unfamiliar with the characters, I just don’t know. I’m going to give it to Zatanna, I think she wins as long as she can keep Rogue away from her.

Angel vs. Dr. Fate – Unless I missed Angel getting ahuge upgrade, Dr. Fate stomps this one.

Row 5 Battle – I will try to be objective, because Colossus. Depending on who’s inside the helmet, Fate can be ridiculously overpowered. DC probably wins, because Storm is the Marvel side’s heavy hitter, and she can’t go full out on her powers without risking her teammates. This one goes to DC. Just kidding, Colossus solos and stomps.

Row 6:

Deadpool vs. Arsenal – Deadpool wins. Deadpool shrugs off every arrow that he doesn’t dodge, and wins.

Daredevil vs. Starfire – Probably Starfire, unless there’s something I don’t know about.

Luke Cage vs. Raven – Probably Raven. Cage has bulletproof skin, but that won’t save him in this fight.

Iron Fist vs. Beast Boy – This is another fight that I just can’t match the two characters up on. I’m going to say Iron Fist.

Dr. Strange vs. Kid Flash – Speedforce or not, Strange is a fucking Deus Ex Machina half the time. I give him the win on this fight.

(4/5)
Row 6 Battle – I haven’t kept up on Raven, but I don’t think she’s more powerful than Strange. I think he tips this into Marvel’s favor.

Row 7:

Nova vs. Superboy – I’d put my money on Superboy.

Silver Surfer vs. Supergirl – Surfer should win, unless some stupid shit happens, like it always does, in every one of his fucking battles that he should always win.

Vision vs. Steel – Vision should stomp.

Ant-Man vs. Power Girl – Ant-Man is stunned by the chest, Power Girl wins.Seriously though, she has all that super-vision, Ant-Man can’t hide and doesn’t stand a chance.

Wasp vs. Krypto – This is just the most ridiculous fucking pairing possible. Like really, just picture this battle in your head. A fucking super-dog, chasing a tiny flying human around the room. It’s just hilarious.

Row 7 Battle – The DC side is all pretty powerful. Surfer and Vision probably outclass every one of them, but not by enough to guarantee the win for their side.

Row 8:

Nick Fury vs. Mr. Terrific – All I know about Mr. Terrific is that he’s supposed to be really smart and he took over for Martian Manhunter in the watchtower in JLU. I give this to Fury because I know who he is. It’s late, I’m getting tired and I don’t give a shit.

Maria Hill vs. Jay Garrick – Garrick might not be the fastest speedster, but he’s quick enough to beat Hill.

Agent Coulson vs. Atom Smasher – Coulson dies, is brought back to life, and Joss Whedon still pretends it didn’t happen.

Scarlet Witch vs. Wildcat – SW wins, no contest.

Quicksilver vs. Stargirl – Probably Stargirl

Row 8 Battle – Probably Marvel. I think the Maximoffs really tip it in that favor.

Now this is autism.

(5/5)
Row 9:

Star Lord vs. Ganthet – I’m gonna go with the immortal Oan on this one.

Rocket Raccoon vs. Guy Gardner – Rocket wins, in both an insult fight and a straight one, because Gardner is an idiot.

Groot vs. John Stewart – Groot is awesome and all, but this most likely goes to the GL.

Gamora vs. Kyle Rayner – I’d probably give this one to Gamora, but I’m probably wrong.

Drax vs. Kilowog – I give this to Drax, as long as it’s comic Drax and not movie Drax.

Row 9 Battle – Ganthet and the Lanterns take this one.

That’s it, I’m done. You can all disagree with me now.

Disclaimer: This is a copy pasta for discussion. Not mine.

>that sheer amount oof x-faggotry on the marvel side
>even has fucking professor x

and yet there's no punisher

Okay, round one done. Now everyone that wins continues in the bracket. Write the rest and you might be a little less of a faggot, OP

Cyclops is left side, they automatically lose.

Firestorm is pretty much Stardust the Super Wizard.

More like Captain Atom on a bad day.

That's a pretty great DC roster.

Bruce would cheat. So would Tony but Bruce would cheat to win. So no.

Lanterns essentially can think up anything, there's no real reason they should ever lose a one on one battle with someone who is simply more powerful, can use magical abilities such as calling down thunder and his hammer. Wonder Woman and Thor would be a far better match up than this board suggest and it would be more likely more even.

Hulk versus Flash would be far more interesting match up since we're taking out WW from the board set-up.

Spider-Man should go against an equivalent DC which means someone like Cyborg the way he's traditional written (in other words, he can't do shit like open boom tubes) - if Spidey can go against the Goblin with his toys and glider and Otto, he should match up well and be able to take down Victor.

Hal should be paired against a comparable DC, which means, unfortunately Nova or another one of their third tier space people like Star Lord (again, not a fair, reasonable match-up given the actual power of a Lantern ring).

The rest of this is just as bad, if not worse.

Wonder Woman would shit on Hulk and GL would shit on Thor, Hulk and Thor literally aren't even Supersonic and GL and WW are both faster than light they don't stand a fucking chance

You people are the worst.

>Literally a thread about who would win in a fight
>Point out that two of the characters are immensely slower and have no chance
>You're the worst
Fuck you

>>>/comicvine/

Captain America vs Batman and Supes vs Iron Man would be much more interesting.

>Drax vs. Kilowog – I give this to Drax, as long as it’s comic Drax and not movie Drax.
Comic Drax varies to an immense extent. Comics Drax is sometimes quite literally a retard and other times no better than Wolverine without the healing abilities.
>Quicksilver vs. Stargirl – Probably Stargirl
I'd give this one to Quick Silver.
>Silver Surfer vs. Supergirl – Surfer should win, unless some stupid shit happens, like it always does, in every one of his fucking battles that he should always win.
Surfer would win but on a good day Kara would give him a run for his money.

I believe that Cap v Bats has, canonically, resulted in a draw on at least one occasion.

>because Gardner is an idiot.

I am genuinely curious: who the actual fuck likes Guy Gardner? Who are his fans? He treats everyone like shit, he's incredibly (and stupidly) arrogant and his inferiority complex is insufferable. How the fuck did this guy become such an enduring character? He's not even a likable jerk, he's just an irritating, petulant asshole who pretends he's hot shit until Batman fucking blows his nose, at which point he basically pisses himself and hides under the nearest chair.

In JLA/Avengers Batman admitted Cap could beat him but it'd be a pretty close fight. They both decided there was more at stake, bla blah blah

Can someone fuck up all those rosters and match-ups?

The exchange in question, if I recall correctly, was more along the lines of "if we drag this out for a few, uh, days, you MIGHT win; do you REALLY want to find out?" and then they went off to do more important shit than a stupid sword fight (the kind with penises, if that wasn't clear), which qualifies as a win for both, which basically pans out as a draw.