Dating girl from white Evangelical Christian family

>dating girl from white Evangelical Christian family
>her dad hates me because I am white
>he always wanted his daughter to marry a black man because he thinks it would help put an end to racism for there to be more interracial families
>she told me he put a bunch of photos of Will Smith and other black celebrities in her childhood room to get her to marry a black man
>refuses to be a part of her life now because of this, says he would never accept a white grandchild

What should I do, Sup Forums?

tell him he is a fucking moronic liberal faggot who needs to get out of his office of sucking cocks and praising immigrants and start learning about the real world

stop lying on the internet.

fuck her
dump her

>What should I do now /pol?
Take your fake story back to /b, faggot

Nigger loving is genetic. Run user. His nigger loving genes will infect your children.

Total bullshit. Don't you have anything better to do than lie on the internet?

get her pregnant and leave her. That way while the skin of the child is not half black, it's soul will be half black.

Spunk huge loads of jizz into her vagina every chance you get

You should learn to troll better, nigger.

He used reverse psychology. Based dad.

Tell hi that you're 1/64th Cherokee, and therefore a proud man of colour.

Or troll him by telling him you adopted and African embryo, and when it's born "oh look, it's albino"

Things that never happened.

Tell him you'll get her a nice black bull with a BBC who will give her a son and pleasure her like you never could

It's her choice, not your dad. No picture, GTFO

With the state of the world, I could see op's story being real, please tell me it's not. please wake me up.

The cleansing must start.

Fake

Now fuck off to /reddit/

>Evangelicucks
I thought they were redpilled as fuck

Lol if this is real. This is the secret my pollack brothers. If you have a daughter, try to convince her to go for black guys. Then she will naturally rebel and exclusively date whites. Brilliant!!

Make as many children as you can conceive before her pelvic floor gives out.

this would seem like a fakepost -- and it entirely could be -- had i not encountered this myself, more than a few times.

So you live in some shithole cuckstate like Wisconsin right?

But this is a fake thread so you'll probably tell me you live in South Carolina despite evangelicals in the south being redpilled.

>refuses to be a part of her life now because of this, says he would never accept a white grandchild

your kids wont be white