How can we combat Radical Redditism?

How can we combat Radical Redditism?

By posting redpilled Sup Forums and Kek memes in every thread

ironically for a post that complains about reddit so much that's really fucking reddit

By removing yourself from life.

reddit this reddit that reddit reddit reddit

niggers

I saw Rick at a grocery store in Tel-Aviv yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “GOD ISN'T REAL, GOD ISN'T REAL, GOD ISN'T REAL"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “FUCK GOD, FUCK WHITE PEOPLE, FUCK CHRISTIANS” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen quips in his hands without paying.

The vegan woman at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Haha, you're fucking epic good sir!” At first he kept pretending to be a cartoon character and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the quips and started scanning it , he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any white misogynist conservative infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. After she scanned each quip and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by talking loudly about how price is just a tool to oppress the proletariat by white, antisemitic males

this

Casual racism and misogyny is the best anti-reddit measures you can ask for, even if you're doing it ironically.

Rick is not the hero in that show. He destroys everything around him and everyone as well.

The creators realized the edgy redditors didn't, no, couldn't understand this, and made that episode about the hive mind that was in love with Rick.

When she's with him, she turns into a degenerate drug addict and lets him do whatever to her, and finally manages to find the inner strength to leave him, in response he attempts suicide but fails because he's too drunk.

The creators threw it in their faces, because they failed to see things like Beth sabotaging her relationship with her children and her husband first because of his influence on her, then directly for his approval.

Summer changes from a vapid teen to worshipping Rick even after she learns he left the original summer he knew to die in an alternate world full of monsters.

Jerry loses his entire family to Rick.

Morty goes from somewhat dim but innocent to much more intelligent but essentially broken inside, cynical beyond his years.

Rick is not the hero in Rick and Morty, and the redditors that think he's hilarious and "wickedly nihilistic" are as dumb as the shitposters here that are equally unable to understand.

>casual
fuck off reddit

Boycott McDonalds for their intrusive marketing strategies in Rick and Morty

By getting Boogie to post here.

t. the_donald
Sup Forums IS reddit.

nigger

>caring this much about a gay cartoon

fuck off pol

PAY

bump lol

Its not some deep analysis, it's what any well adjusted actual non manchild would take away from watching the show.

>There are people in the very thread that believe in god just because they don't want to be called a fedora tipping redditor

Hmm...

Ban all GoT threads for a start, then everything by netflix