BLM is Cancer

Been looking at their website.

These guys are full blown bolshevik-tier anarch-syndicalists.

>abolish policing
>black separatism
>extreme cis-patriarchy conspiracy theory
>thinks blacks are being genocided

blacklivesmatter.com/about/

QUOTES:
>The call for Black lives to matter is a rallying cry for ALL Black lives striving for liberation.
>call on Black people to love Black, live Black and buy Black

Go look for yourself.

these fuckers lie about everything, they co-opted by gangbangers, terrorizing the public and trying to spread consuracy theories to start left-wing insurgencies like south american

there founders.

All rad-fems, and liberation theology marxist followers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrisse_Cullors
>Cullors further described her impetus for pushing for African American rights as stemming from her 19-year-old brother being "brutalized" during imprisonment Los Angeles County jails.[4]
>"On a daily basis, every moment, black folks are being bombarded with images of our death"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opal_Tometi
>A transnational feminist, Tometi supports and helps shape the strategic work of Pan African Network in Defense of Migrant Right
>She is a student of liberation theology

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alicia_Garza
>She has been twice awarded by the Harvey Milk Democratic Club the Bayard Rustin Community Activist Award for her work fighting racism and gentrification in San Francisco.
Why the fuck can't anons break this fucking media filter that says..

riots are """"protests"""
armed copkillers are """"innocents""""
pure conspiracy theory is """systemic raycism""""
lynch mobs are """"justice""""

these people are fucking Jonestown tier trash.

HOW HARD IS IT TO EXPOSE THEM AS THE CULT THEY ARE?

Strategies for counter-propaganda against these lunatics. Sup Forums? they have some much baggage that can turn the normies.

Even blacks hate their red-fem anti-capitalist horseshit and for protecting gangbangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dWYNNSzpSdQ&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=LgTduaGkxeI&feature=youtu.be
prisonplanet.com/articles/january2007/220107mexicangangs.htm
alipac.us/f12/la-hispanic-gangs-ethnically-cleansing-black-neighborhoods-100810/
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
infowars.com/video-black-lives-matter-rioters-target-whites-for-beat-downs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BLM reminds me of Mao's Red Guards

exactly.

party establishment is using them for wooing votes to their side with "white guilt"

they act as a cover for gangs that want to see less policing happening on their drug turfs.

these guys are domestic terrorist group in the making.

Need road upgrading?

god damn

So any possibility the riots will continue for a third night?

youtube.com/watch?v=dWYNNSzpSdQ&feature=youtu.be

best counter-narrative video

SPREAD IT!

One of their favorite chants "WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT OUR CHAINZ" is straight out of the Communist Manifesto. I don't know why that isn't brought up more.

if it does, i hope it brings the national guard on them like hell.

this shit needs to get under control, instead of letting the media and politicians give them license to destroy our cities.

maybe Gov scott walker will do his job and lay down the hammer.

Need to hammer home the idea that
>privileged whitey

isnt welcomed.

>black liberation theology

they are also anarchists which is extremely unpopular amongst normies

Typical George Soros funded operation

I don't buy into this. They're probably being paid by rich companies to give the impression of opposition.

Bumping... good work OP. These negroes are far, far from their ancestors.

Am I correct in assuming that they want sex offenders to live anywhere they want?

WE

Because the media/news is marxist sympathisers.

I says this day after day, I don't see black doctors judges actors athletes or any black with a job at these rallies, this is a poverty problem not a race issue,
IF they stop welfare checks you think BLM will get larger or smaller?

This image made me lose a side

Here is a chart that show white, hispanic and black graduation rates in the USA. It should be emphasized that Hispanics had a worse rate back in the 50's and 60's when it came to education.

So, much for that school to prison pipeline. If hispanics started off worse in the US and have now passed blacks its something that can't be denied.

>black women bear a relentless assault from the state

Nigger have you ever been to a post office

They actually believe this?

>they're filled with pedo-rights lunatics.

good catch user
spread the word.

They are probably only for black pedophiles though, which makes it okay

kek

so its ok if we do this now, yeah? now that they believe it?

relentless assault of benefit checks and sick days

>HOW HARD IS IT TO EXPOSE THEM AS THE CULT THEY ARE?
That would be racist, famalam

Daily reminder that these people would be maced and caged instantly if they were white. They would also be declared a terrorist group, which they are without a doubt.

true

I just think it's remarkable that both we and them truly believe we are being genocided. Those people look at normal society, the same way we do, and perceive that their people are under threat of going extinct because of some sinister cabal. The only difference is, there allowed to bitch about it because their enemy is the white. Ours is the Jew, so we have to keep quiet on our obscure corner of the Internet.

>BLM and pol are two sides of the same coin

True or false?

WUZ

pro law and order =/= anti law and order

SYSTEMIC OPPRESSION

woke AF black guy speaking on the recent riot in Milwaukee and BLM.

Forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=LgTduaGkxeI&feature=youtu.be

>Here is a chart that show white, hispanic and black graduation rates in the USA
I agree with your point, but I'm pretty sure that chart is just Utah, not the whole US.

When is the last time Sup Forums killed someone?

Seriously, what would have stopped me from making this website and having people donate money to BLM movement directly into my bank account?

That's a good idea.
Do it.

In a black run society, what happens to lil nigs born with downs or other shit that typically makes them wards of the state? Like do they get wheelchairs and stuff?

Somehow I don't see that happening

ancapthumbsup.png

do you have anyplace I can dl dns server software, I s2g this is a golden opportunity to set up dns servers in black neighborhoods and take thier money.

but will they make Manson their new Jesus

I'm amazed no one has successfully hacked their website yet, or that no one has tried a sustained DDoS attack on the site at least. Is there just little interest or did they manage to find a host with decent protection and a web dev who actually knows how to secure their site?

>>thinks blacks are being genocide

To be fair, they are getting genocide in LA by the illegal immigrants from South America.

What could've caused the drop in percentages for Asian and American Indian students? Everyone else only had increase, but they fell before climbing back up.

Look they still have baby rapist Alton Sterling on their fucking home page.

A fucking sex predator.

We should would make BLM the next pedo-wood, guaranteed they are harboring more of this type.

what about fake accounts whith hispanic names claiming, BLM and black gangs want hispanic genocide.

then the BLM symps will counter with
>muh black genocide

pissing off actual hispanics.

Divide and Conquer

Remember: These are SJW's

They always turn on each other.

I would if that music wasn't so shit and they had more statistics.

>HOW HARD IS IT TO EXPOSE THEM AS THE CULT THEY ARE?

its slowly happening now that they've started beating the shit out of the cucked whites that show up to the protests

prisonplanet.com/articles/january2007/220107mexicangangs.htm

alipac.us/f12/la-hispanic-gangs-ethnically-cleansing-black-neighborhoods-100810/

Spics and niggers killing each other is fine with me, cali sucks.

Whats going to happen? Is the government literally going to allow the niggers to burn businesses and homes, and target and attack white people?

agreed with the music. could use some more context.

>beating the shit out of the cucked whites that show up to the protests

nigs redpilling whites erry day now.

>I agree with your point, but I'm pretty sure that chart is just Utah, not the whole US.
You are right but the chart could show a trend in education levels in one state. I'm sure if I found and posted a chart of Alabama or Louisiana it would probably show a different perhaps worse conditions. Taking into account that blacks make up a higher percentage of the population.
Well it's two percentage points so it could be an adjustment in the data. But maybe other factors as well.

Noice commentary, Anthony. Refreshing. Do you not get sick of reading the n-word every 45 seconds here, though?

The final straw for me was when they went on my college campus and started saying that our liberal hellhole of an institution was racist because of reasons that don't even make sense. These guys are coddled as hell but the minute they don't get their way, everything is "racist."

Also, nearly 95% of BLM is white people, the type that is very, very self-hating and actually believe that their very presence is oppressive to blacks so they start the whole "reparations" shit by promoting reverse slavery.

Most black people I know feel threatened by BLM, I wonder why?

They've been (((allowing))) it for 2 years now.

What do DNS servers have to do with anything?

I do not hate blacks as a whole.
There are blacks that are kind, logical, and respectful.
Sadly, BLM is causing LOADS of unrest amongst blacks and their main goals are to turn them against white people. It's absolutely self-destructive and their efforts have been highly disorganized and inconsistent.

They need to spend more time healing their own communities and rejecting BURNING DOWN CARS and DESTROYING LOCAL BUSINESSES. What the flying fuck are they trying to achieve?

Bottomline, and as a moderate liberal, I am very appalled by the BLM and their leaders. This type of behavior is absolutely disgusting and shameful to Africans as a whole.

Give them what they want.

A black only city with waterfront property on Prudhoe Bay.

All blacks have to move.

>pic
is that a 200% kill rate?

Read nigga.

Whites killed totals 100%, blacks killed totals 100%.

There are no black downs kids, because they abort it or kill it themselves after giving birth.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

Underrated kek imho

>There are no black downs kids, because they abort it or kill it themselves after giving birth.
I was just about to agree when I remembered Beetlejuice

infowars.com/video-black-lives-matter-rioters-target-whites-for-beat-downs/
Check out these videos
The white nationalists talk big game, but where the fuck are they when packs of roaming niggers attack white citizens?

thanks leaf

>cops are racist and want to kill/imprison all blacks
>what should I do? Comply and possibly get sent to prison on trumped up charges, or unlikely but possible, shot just like that or....Act violently, be uncooperative and menacing and get shot almost guaranteed?

I mean, no matter how you cut it it and how much un-facts you pile on top it doesn't make sense

Blacks don't like to be held responsible for their actions. These fucking people have been brought up in a generation that TEACHES them they are not responsible for their actions. So, when they get stopped by the cops they try to avoid it all costs and when they actually do face the consequences they have a million niggers behind them saying "He a gud boi. He dindu nuffin. Law is raycis" and a media placating them saying the exact same shit. Mean while we all have to go to work and try to pretend these fucking animals don't exist or we will lose our fucking MINDS remembering there is nothing we can do in our own fucking country that our ancestors fought for while these pieces of genetic trash ruin our cities, country and legacy.

It's like Germans being humiliated and shat upon by the Treaty of Versailles, but they took it out on the Jews, because a few of them led a revolution some time ago. Except in this case, it's their own fault, and the people they are taking it out on are actively trying to help them.

I'm not "Anthony"

>Led a revolution some time ago

And slaughtered millions of Russian to their East. You're going to have shill harder leaf.

Will they chimp tonight?

>and dead 17-year old Trayvon was posthumously placed on trial for his own murder.

wut

Well, if there are any, I've never seen them. And the ones that exist probably are cared for by the state.

To pull out a stupid meme, giving birth and raising potatoes is a white people thing to do.

>watching those cops get shot
Call me a boot licker, see if I give a shit; I teared up. Fuck nigs. Every. Last. One.

>black separatism

I hope they get exactly what they want, assuming they genuinely want black separatism. Unfortunately to them black separatism probably means holding white ppl hostage for handouts while simultaneously having "black only" zones. I guess I could have just said they want white people to be slaves.

They are chained by the welfare state.
The slow drip of benefits sedates a person into nothing but ghetto cultures and broken families where the State is yo daddy.

They need to be free of THAT, but all I hear are desperate voices crying out for more state power!