OH SHIT

OH SHIT
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING
forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2016/08/15/nsa-hacked-shadow-brokers-equation-group-leak/#77a13b1177f9

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2bqMF
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Yu3Gourol1kJ:https://github.com/theshadowbrokers/EQGRP-AUCTION &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2016/08/15/nsa-hacked-shadow-brokers-equation-group-leak/#77a13b1177f9
archive.is/joaHb
fin24.com/Companies/Financial-Services/two-japanese-nabbed-after-r300m-standard-bank-fraud-20160531
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tl;dr?

>can't get in because i have adblock

fuck you

Just open it a second time, for some reason that always seems to work for me.

>shadow-brokers
mass effect is here

>this
Page is too long with ads to take and upload screenshot, so yea

I have adblock and ublock and I got it.

NSA malware tools have been hacked. Some released to Wikileaks, some being sold on the internets for Bit-Coin

archive.is/2bqMF

Thank you

>(YOU)

Wait, the hackers sold the code for bitcoins?

>give us 1 million bitcoins pls

wow it's nothing

thanks OP

tldr imagine a set of keys for everything, some one stole the master keys.

NO. Read the article. It has not been confirmed wether or not these are from the NSA. Could be exploits acquired somewhere else but they are selling them for Bit-Coins.

YOU MEAN THE FUCKING SHILLING SINCE THE NSA IS EQUATION GROUP FOR FUCKITY FUCK SAKE IS THIS REAL?

Who are the IT guys at Kaspersky Lab? It seems like its always them finding shit like this.

If anyone's interested in the files the cache still has the github readme with links.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Yu3Gourol1kJ:https://github.com/theshadowbrokers/EQGRP-AUCTION &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

>U.S. National Central Cyber Security Secuirty Command Agency Service
What a convoluted name

some based russians

user it isn't one fucking name, it's multiple agencies rammed together under and umbrella program, it's the CIA/NSA and I can't remember the other alphabet.

NTIC, DIA, DHS, NCA, and AIA.

>Americans in charge of spotting sarcasm.
Bravo.

Are you fucking stupid, hanz?

Someone with coins should send them 0.1 BTC, just for lulz.

>Don't dead open inside

If it's as hot as Forbes claims, you'd probably get murdered in 12 hours, serkku.

>not a scam

EQUATION Group is pretty much confirmed to be NSA.

>forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2016/08/15/nsa-hacked-shadow-brokers-equation-group-leak/#77a13b1177f9

fucking plebs post the archive

archive.is/joaHb

an archive was already posted you fucking retard

at least one Sup Forumsack with half a brain. thanks

Where do I send the btc?

I want to tip these guys

they never get it

I'm sorry for Dresden.

/s

once again, an archive was already posted, retard

1PC9aZC4hNX2rmmrt7uHTfYAS3hRbph4UN

because everyone reads the entire thread before posting.

calling me retarded is like you being a judge for a tree climbing contest for gold fish.

Go fuck yourself

seriously your angst is palpable and only outdone by your stupidity.

>Ctrl+F "archive"

We have final message for "Wealthy Elites". We know what is wealthy but what is Elites? Elites is making laws protect self and friends, lie and fuck other peoples. Elites is breaking laws, regular peoples go to jail, life ruin, family ruin, but not Elites. Elites is breaking laws, many peoples know Elites guilty, Elites call top friends at law enforcement and government agencies, offer bribes, make promise future handjobs, (but no blowjobs). Elites top friends announce, no law broken, no crime commit. Reporters (not call journalist) make living say write only nice things about Elites, convince dumb cattle, is just politics, everything is awesome, check out our ads and our prostitutes. Then Elites runs for president. Why run for president when already control country like dictatorship? What this have do with fun Cyber Weapons Auction? We want make sure Wealthy Elite recognizes the danger cyber weapons, this message, our auction, poses to their wealth and control. Let us spell out for Elites. Your wealth and control depends on electronic data. You see what "Equation Group" can do. You see what cryptolockers and stuxnet can do. You see free files we give for free. You see attacks on banks and SWIFT in news. Maybe there is Equation Group version of cryptolocker+stuxnet for banks and financial systems? If Equation Group lose control of cyber weapons, who else lose or find cyber weapons? If electronic data go bye bye where leave Wealthy Elites? Maybe with dumb cattle? "Do you feel in charge?" Wealthy Elites, you send bitcoins, you bid in auction, maybe big advantage for you?

W E W
E
W

They mention bank attacks and SWIFT.
Standard bank a South African bank got fucked recently with mass withdraws in japan.

fin24.com/Companies/Financial-Services/two-japanese-nabbed-after-r300m-standard-bank-fraud-20160531

My first thought as well

>because everyone reads the entire thread before posting.
you don't have to read the entire thread, but you should definitely browse through it before you insult people for not posting an archive when there is one, you lazy piece of shit

Holy fuck, the Shadow Broker?

bump

That's fucking awesome.. now everybody will get hacked