Marty Stu

>quips and bants with the Queen
>isn't afraid of anyone
>somehow manage to get his entire fleet within boarding distance without 50+ enemy boats noticing
>kill two of the most dangerous assassins in game of thrones in one battle

give me a break. why the fuck is Sup Forums cheering this character on? I say character, but he's barely even that. he's just a note from the HBO suits saying "that ramsay guy was popular, bring something like that back in the next season"

He's a big guy

the naval battle was corny, esp his entrance

go back to your general

Because the show is shit, so as long as he is killing characters people love, I am happy

>be you
>think i'm clever by namefagging on Sup Forums
>make a shitty bait thread to hide the fact that I have nothing of substance to say and I'm a pleb
>think no one can see through my le epic trole visage
>in reality i am a sad little man who doesn't get enough attention irl so I make got threads without checking the catalog

>kill two of the most dangerous assassins in game of thrones in one battle
>falling for the Dorne meme

Ramsay was even a bigger Gary Stu.

Feminazis and betacucks btfo

yeah what a lucky guy

he's tumblr reckoning

Because most people here are 16 years old.

The point is that the plot made him indestructable until he finally gets killed by Jon Snow.

Resulting is ridiculous writing like beating Yara/20 best killers of the Iron Islands while being shirtless, beating Stannis only after infiltrating his base with 20 men whilst getting away with it too and killing his father and Walda Frey without any repercussions at all.

He was meant to be the answer to Joffrey by being a competent psychopath. Euron is apparently Joffrey + Ramsay (or so we're led to think)

Keep in mind Ramsay only got rid of Yara from his castle by releasing his dogs. He knew he was about to lose.

>namefagging

He's not namefagging, that's a thread subject line. Welcome to Sup Forums, summerfriend! I'll be sure to screencap your epic post for /r/Sup Forums!

>most dangerous assassins
>those shitskin bitches

>doesn't know the difference between namefagging and starting a thread with a subject

Hello newfag

>namefagging
o i am laffin

saved

>namefagging
jesus christ

BTFO

Funny enough, normies and edgelords share a taste for """badass""" villains such as him, Negan, Ramsay and Joker.

because the majority of Sup Forums are kissless neckbeard virgins who will cheer anyone on who "puts those evil feminazis in their place"

>a bunch of bleeding vaginas
>most dangerous assassins
Stabbing a man in the balls because George "I only get off to femdom'' Martin wants so doesn't make you an assassin nor dangerous.

Everyone keeps saying euron is the new villain but has he done anything really bad/unnecessary? Joffrey was a sadistic psycho, same for Ramsay, this guy is just an efficient warrior.

killing women is a ban-worthy offense

they were badly portrayed 2 seasons ago. canon they are extremely skilled and dangerous

>be you
>namefagging
>and I'm a pleb
>le epic trole
>sad little man
You really, really need to lurk a little longer before posting.

This.

>why the fuck is Sup Forums cheering this character on?

Because Euron is portrayed like an anime villain and this site is full of weebs

Come on, guys, I know I mentioned a screencap but I was just joking.

Lurk moar you fucking summerfag.

they're cheering muh male power, it's bizarre because the show is so shit they have to latch on anything to justify watching it

"White neo nazis circulate image of threats of violence towards innocent acedemics on twitter"

good job playing into them retards, you make them rich

>kill two of the most dangerous assassins
You're assuming assassin = good fighter, assassins generally take down unwitting and civilian targets.
If he hadn't been stopped Bronn would have killed them all before dying himself from poison.

I really hate how they introduced him in the show - he just randomly shows up and kicks everyones ass
In the book he is build up as this legendary wizard pirate ('from ib to asshai when men see my sails they pray)
In the Show; hey its me the new bad guy xD

that gif

guys please stop i replied to the wrong thread that had the same image. please.

>20 good iron men
>20 good men

>Because Euron is portrayed like an anime villain
Remember he also played Batou in GitS and delivered a 10/10 performance.

>D&D actually grow a pair and kill of their dumb strong womyn characters
>see evil sexists on Sup Forums gloating about women getting impaled by figurative cocks
>next season is 100% gurl power
ya blew it

>mfw

Well so far he's killed two characters which are hated by everyone, sooooooooo, tough break kiddo

Wow is pacy playing jebus in a new show ?

No problem

He's better than the people he's killed so far. At least he doesn't poison innocent girls.

He's the last man with a dick in the show he better be a badass

>they are extremely skilled and dangerous
>extremely
Nope, besides, it was actual fight.

I could believe he closed the distance just because the sails were the same.

>slowly walking behind someone unsuspecting and stabbing them in the asshole is a skill

Maybe if they did actual ninja shit they'd be a real threat.

he's act 3 villain you story arc noob. Otherwise it would just be everyone vs Cersie

This is how pirates operated from the middle ages up until around 200 years ago. They'd wait until a foggy night (very common in the open seas), put out all the lanterns and torches, use rowers to get in close, then the last few hundred yards drop the sails and ambush.

GoT has plot holes. All epics do, but 99% of the time you idiots are trying to point one out, you either weren't paying attention to the show or don't know your history.

Keep in mind that GRRM is literally an anti-monarchist commie who hates the middle ages. He wants to drive home the message that medieval nobles who made it to the top were literally people like Ramsay and Euron: Psychos who got lucky.

Euron "The Patriarchy" Greyjoy

No.

Are you forgetting that there's also nobles like Ned, the Blackfish, Wyman Manderly, Hooster Tully (before he got old and senile)? And then there's about 5 morally neutral Lords for every one that's batshit crazy.

Your theory is reductio ad absurdem.

>why the fuck is Sup Forums cheering this character on?

Hope that's useful to you.

only looks somewhat bad in motion until you start to analyze what each individual character is doing

Euron is just a poor attempt to keep
>Le unpreductable XD
meme alive.
We all know that there are 5 untpuchable characters and Dumb and Dumber killing some jobbers won't change that