Tell me about Tatars, Russiabros

Tell me about Tatars, Russiabros.
How do they compare to crimean Tatars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=12wzIUb6GJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Didnt they try to get independence twice?

I do not think that Russians like them.

That was Chechens I think

>How do they compare to crimean Tatars?

They are cool and smart.

Crimean "tatars" are basically turks.

user from Tatarstan here. Ask your questions.
I probably should start with the fact that "Tatar" meant basically "Turkic people" in Rus', so it was a broad term. Modern Tatar living in Russia are Volga Bulgars, Crimean Tatars speak different language, have different traditions and history, so it's just two different ethnic groups.
Kek, that pic is kinda true. See picrelated, my yesterday's view.

Where's the vodka?

Tatars drink pure oil.

Here, have some Tatar qts.

>Modern Tatar living in Russia are Volga Bulgars
But it's Chuvash who are real Volga Bulgars. You are basically Kipchaks.

I am so fucking surprised someone in Australia is interested in tatars' differences.
It's 2 different ethnics which share only a name and (mostly) religion. Tatars from Tatarstan looks like europeans mostly - white skin, ginger hair, crimeans are weird mix of asians and turks.

Just curious, are you happy to belong to Russia? Or would you prefer independence?

Why are you so sure?

Russians are subhuman vermin, I wish we were colonized by civilized people instead, like Germans or Brits.

Without us you were been colonized by Udmurts :D

Yeltsin said in 1990 in Tatarstan "Take as much sovereignty as you can swallow", but Tatars never actually tried to gain the real independence.
It's pointless since Tatarstan would be locked inside Russia and all exports would go through Russia.

:DDD

>ginger hair
Udmurts have ginger hair, Tatars have light and black mostly.

>ginger hair,
Fake.

any more pics of people who look noticeably tatar?
do russians have no problems with them then, are they not like caucasian muslims?

There were many skinheads among Tatars too, it was pretty funny to see someone named Azat or Radik to fight "for the purity of Aryan race", but they are long gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=12wzIUb6GJY
вcя cyть

Above ur post, for example.
Nope, they are civilized and assimilated long time ago.

Rural ones look like this.

Based. White race is weak and needs stronger Turanic defenders. This is true for Slavs too.

Pls dont be SO fat m8.

100% tatar look

Have at least some sense of humor m8.

They exist.

Tatars are really cool. They're not your average brainwashed muslims, they're secular and traditional enough.

Had one girl in my class who looked like her, she was named Elza.

is kazan any good?
to be honest i assumed theyd look more asian than that somehow, the second looks to me like the same 'race' or whatever as putin

>She called her son Дoбpыня

Haha SLAV'd!

Yep, Kazan is surprisingly fine city. Desrve to spent 1-2 days.

>She

>any more pics of people who look noticeably tatar?

Do Tatars look like Turks or Mongols?

Crimean - like a mix of them. Kazan - thread above is filled withtheir photos.

this guy is a tatar

and this woman

They look like european Turks with huge finno-ugric and slavic admixture.

By the way girls with mixed parents - russian+tatar were the most beautifil i've ever seen. Unfortunately usually this beauty doesn't last long, after 20-22 they are losing it.

>Just curious, are you happy to belong to Russia?
It was part of Russia for many centuries and now an integral part of it. It's a nice region. Most republic officials are local Tatars who were born here, all of their ancestors lived here. I wouldn't say they are not corrupt, but at least they invest into republic a lot and work hard to attract foreign and federal investments. I would be happy if other region officials would act the same like it's their homeland, not the temporary place they rob and escape to Moscow.

crimean tatars is another turkic nation, krymsty - qirimlar, basically. most of turkics were called tatars by russians and gayropeans, but later most of them got renamed officialy, while those somehow remained.

volga bulgars were a mix of everything to begin with, tatars just speak a kypchak language, while chuvash speak bulgar. tatars have lots of words from chuvash language, in comparison with bashkirs and kazakhs

Sorry, went afk for a bit.
Thanks.
How do Tatars compare to Bashkirs?
Why is Tatarstan so wealthy/developed?
How did Tatars assimilate so successfully?
I am studying chemical engineering, petrochem. As part of a business management course (the bludge course) project we had to sort of research and compare the oil and gas industries of certain countries.
My group chose Russia, I didn't really care or know shit about the country before that but have been really interested in Russian culture and history since.

Give back rightful clay.

>compare to Bashkirs?
very similar people, bashkir are a bit closer to kazakhs culturally and genetically, though.
>so wealthy/developed
oil/money for oil
>assimilate
kill all men, put all the other in villages and make them stay way until it was soviet times. communism actually change them a lot.
>so successfully?
a success to whom though? russians? that once turkic warriors now are even more cucked than russians, while being number 1 minority in russia (5-6 mil is basically finland)? if your goal is a huge russian speaking globalist world, i guess it is a success

>oil/money for oil
Bashkortostan has more oil, but not as rich and developed as Tatarstan. Local Tatar elite here just work more effectively, Minnikhanov every week making visits to some potential investors, estabslishing profitable connections. It really makes a difference.

yeah, i guess. too bad bashkiria is not as good, could even be better maybe in some ways. at least nature is a bit more diverse

Nature is really great, it's true. I always enjoy driving through Bashkiria, it's not so boring as flat Tatarstan.