China

What does it take for china to not be a shithole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RcpjOIH7bG4
liveleak.com/view?i=391_1471157156
youtube.com/watch?v=nhsOXdomPNU
youtube.com/watch?v=HfXmG3GdAig
youtube.com/watch?v=dgurTdK0PTA
youtube.com/watch?v=g7FXeaahRsg
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2015/09/why_drivers_in_china_intentionally_kill_the_pedestrians_they_hit_china_s.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

deport all the chinks

import more whites

What is this about? Why are they so aware of the escalator plate?

>he hasn't seen it

Less chinks

They collapse and their leg gets eaten by the gears

Saddest webm of all time.

why would anyone want to fipp their heads with whatever shit is in that video

>mfw I've seen it

several videos of those plates giving way and people falling in and slowly being crushed to death

it's a sausage maker

why do they do that

OM-NOM-NOM-NOM-NOM

Oh my sweet summer child...

Force a ban on assault escalators. Stairs are safer anyways and decent exercise.

god bless america they build ours to hold fat asses

This.

They don't want to trigger the mechanism which releases nerve gas.

Probably fears caused by, y'know, that woman who was ate by an escalator. Grisly shit.

reading tht made me laugh harder than the video.

o god

After this shit happened

>chinese
>world super power
How is this possible?

The funniest part is they still ride the escalator

ah Jesus

LOL who told you China was a superpower?

>she saved her kid

those feels yo

DESIGNATED PEOPLEDEVOURING ESCALATORS

This is really sad and not funny at all.

>Chinese already preparing for the american invasion when the war starts by making even shit as mundane as escalators deadly to fat people
holy fuck they are geniuses

It'll be a superpower in 2018.

China has a never ending supply of snuff films.

libertarianescalators.webm

okay, I didn't kek but i maybe snickered a bit. sharp out-breath through the nose.

The woman was an idiot. There was a sign at the bottom warning people the escalator was under maintenance. She either didn't see the sign or ignored it completely. That's why there were two women at the top trying to help her and the kid get off safely.

The worst thing about china is that they don't even care about when people die since there are so many of them

living in china must be hell

>me eat you long time

A woman got eaten by escalator in China. She saved her son in the process too. It took mechanics about 4 hours to get her body out, but obviously couldn't save her because she got crushed to death and her body was wrapped within the conveyor belt.

What an awful way to go, but she's a saint for saving her kid, but the kid watched the whole tragedy. Poor thing.

Wasn't the escalator incident in Taiwan, you fucking dumb niggers?

right in the nads

keep dumping canadabro i love industrial accidents

That looks like it would be fun to climb desu

Nah they dont care about people being hurt on the ground and shit because its common for them to get sued for helping.
Sounds crazy but its true

a sinkhole?

The funny part about this is that it's absolutely true.
My 500 lbs. father wouldn't live a day in China.
God bless American reinforced floors and plates.

>3 chinks at the top
>no one has the sense to hit the emergency stop button 3 ft away

Okay, what the fuck is this one?

what
Was there some kind of explosion ?

Opium?

DELET THIS

An actual respect and care for human life

>emergency stop button
lol

Wow, I fucking hate chinks.

I dont quite understand what i am watching

Sleep thight pupper

nerve gas

China is a prime example of where Hillary and the globalist establishment want to take us in 50 years.

A corrupt government where top officials live like kings off the plebs, dividing and exploiting them until they become defenseless obedient wage slaves living like dogs. They even use the same shtick as the Democrats of having celebrities endorse them and tell them how wonderful they have it, all the while making shady deals that further sell out their people for the sake of the elite.

liveleak.com/view?i=391_1471157156

here ya go buddy

Looks like an explosion to me.

Tianjin Explosion if I remember correctl.

youtube.com/watch?v=nhsOXdomPNU
youtube.com/watch?v=HfXmG3GdAig
youtube.com/watch?v=dgurTdK0PTA (top right dude is 100% dead)
youtube.com/watch?v=g7FXeaahRsg

damn im sweating just lookin at that pic

fucking ableist stairs.

Chinese "engineering"

Bed of Chaos

95% Scandinavian population

>Burger wonders why a nation full of chinks is a stinking shithole

Giant explosion that ripped China, that's a dude who was caught in the blast. He was knocked down by the shockwave, then you see the explosion rocket over him.

The reason China is actually a third world country and poses zero threat to the US

They can't engineer their way out of a paper bag

>Nah they dont care about people being hurt on the ground and shit because its common for them to get sued for helping.
>Sounds crazy but its true
Yep, once you help you are responsible for the person and you can get sued if the situation gets worse.

Better to not get involved.

Also if you hit some one with a car, put it in reverse and hit them again...
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2015/09/why_drivers_in_china_intentionally_kill_the_pedestrians_they_hit_china_s.html

Chinese "Safety standards"

kek

*chinkhole

In my experience, (living there for a year), Chinese don't care so much about strangers in the street in general. If they know you then its pretty normal

>be chinese
>die

The Chinese Escalator is rivaled only by the Japanese Truck in its deadliness

#1 DAMN GOOD CHINK DAD

om nom nom nom

how are trucks still legal in nipland?

well...

now u fucked up

ITT: fat, stupid Americans mocking Chinese escalator fail when most of their shit is MADE IN CHINA.

Time. China jumped from third world degeneracy to first world in one generation. Its never an entirely smooth transition. But even the worse parts of the mainland (Beijing) are getting better

Shame that Chinese companies refuse to manufacture products for their own families, friends and fellow citizens that come anywhere close to matching the engineering, safety and production quality standards they must meet to sell to American buyers.

Jesus Christ I laughed hard.

At least they make decent PSA's to cover their asses.

more muslims

that's not even close true.

Living in China must feel like living in a Final Destination movie. Going to the god damn mall could end in a violent evisceration.

This one was his fault

this was the only thing in the thread that made my blood boil, how the fuck can you kill dogs like it's nothing? They are the most loyal fuckers around, Jesus Christ, those shitheads

>SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS

More diversity

>incident

That implies you've only ever seen the one.

The very purpose and goal of communism.

Any idiot who thinks the elites who push for it also want to follow those rules deserves what comes next when it gets implemented.