What does Sup Forums think of milo? Is he still relevant since he was banned in Twitter? Also...

What does Sup Forums think of milo? Is he still relevant since he was banned in Twitter? Also, any word on his priveledge grant to help white males?

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/culture-wars/my-fanbase-is-enormous-banned-by-facebook-mini-milo-basks-in-newfound-fame/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's some faggot who cares

i thought he was alright initially but then i realised he's just a flaming annoying faggot kike

Was never relevant. Just a scapegoat

Twitter seems to have been his only major platform, and unless I'm an anomaly, I'd say that his popularity has plateaued since his Twitter ban.

He was pretty funny but annoying at the same time with the constant "Oh look! A FAGGOT conservative! So cuhrazy! I'm a conservative and I LOVE THE BBC XDD"

Probably the equivalent of whoever may have been a "rising star" in the myspace days, completely irrelevant in the present.

an extremely annoying faggot
he's the proof that homosexuality is a mental disease

Old and busted
Mini-Milo is new hotness
heatst.com/culture-wars/my-fanbase-is-enormous-banned-by-facebook-mini-milo-basks-in-newfound-fame/

Yeah. He is completely fucked since Twitter booted him. It's almost like he disappeared. Too bad, I liked the bantz.

That is why there should be at least two versions of each type of social media. If there are no alternatives, you are absolutely hosed.

Fash the nation addressed this. Yes he is a degenerate faggot controlled opposition Jew but who does he attack? He attacks the left and this is why we shouldn't interfere until he stops doing this.

you really suck at manipulating the opinion

He gay.
That ain't right.

he should look into becoming a tripfag on Sup Forums

No.

I feel like he's a social experiment gone right.

>Yo, Sup Forums, what if one of you pretended to be gay and publicly spew the shit that's on this board without the SJWs being able to touch you?

He became relevant in Gamergate, he tries to still be relevant but he is not our voice since he seems to care more about being the center of attention than actually putting forward something relevant.

I used to somewhat follow him but I have to admit that I've heard almost nothing from him since his Twitter ban, as that was the easiest way for me to keep up with him.

It's sad but I think his time is over unless he can make a new one. I don't like fags but he did trigger lefties and SJWs in an incredibly funny way and he's not a bad TV debater.

At least we still have Ben Shapiro. He may be a white-knighting kike but he pisses off lefties almost as much as Milo.

Faggot had his 15min of fame - get over it! Insecure little bitch has to post on /pol to give himself a hard on. DIE ALREADY

He was ok at first. Then he went full queen mode and started posting all the niggers he was fucking on Twitter like some white trash attention whore. Not missing him

I knew he wouldn't go through with the gay pride March in Muslim ghetto Sweden. It would have been suicide

I'd let him suck my dick.