Not a single promo on Knights of Ren

Not a single promo on Knights of Ren.
They gonna completely underplay them aren't they? I was very curious about them after vii.

Me on the right.

They might all be dead already, you don't know

>attaching a pizza slicer to the end of your staff
kek

they would probably steal the spotlight from mary sue

>They might all be dead already, you don't know

this,. they'll be in a shitty comic book, that's all

broken weapon will be seen in the film, that's it

>spouting the mary sue meme
>reeeeee protagonist is a roastie
Go back to your containment board

i remember someone asked jj about what would he wanted to direct again in star wars universe, he said it would be the knights of ren movie.

its things like this make it clear that inconsistency on overall story exist.

one director does something, other one ignores it. i cant even imagine what Colin Trevorrow will do with his episode

>I was very curious about them after vii.
you've already drank the kool-aid then

I couldn't care less about indistinct silhouettes that appeared for five seconds in a vision

Why'd you post a picture of Slipknot?

Why do they even exist, they only appear on a flashback and we have no idea if they're alive or dead. They might appear in TLJ as another flashback. These guys only exist to sell toy figurines, but the writers were too lazy to find out how to put them in the story. Maybe they're remnants of the original script, that would be a shame

spoilers idc
the knights of ren are luke's students. kylo didn't kill them, he led them to the dark side thus "killing' them in the same vein that vader killed anakin. han is also still alive, part of the reshoots to make up for carrie fishers death and intended prominent role in ep 9. kylo thought the fake act of killing his father would make him stronger in the dark side but it had the opposite effect.

who the fuck mentioned the latter? Rey *is* a poorly written Mary Sue you fanboy faggot

they should be called "The Knights of Dominos Pizza"

No. 2

Did Disney go to /fa/ for techwear inspo?

Darkside Seven Samurai

Who thought this was good design?

not a bad idea
they help a village being raided by pirates and win and then kill everyone in the village

18+ site faggot

DUDE ANIME TIER VILLIANS LMAO LET'S WATCH NARUTO I'M HIGH

She's the poster child of a mary sue it has nothing to do with your Sup Forums conspiracy

My guess is JJ Abrams created them to sell a series of toys and merchandise based on them,
but the people who took over after he left didn't like them and ditched them.

>1. Buzz Saw McGraw
Wielding an ancient Sith angle grinder, he is a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield. No thin metal object will protect you from his wrath.
>2. The Bin Man
It's garbage day, and he's taking you out. With dozens of high tech weapons stashed in his prosthetic can you're better off throwing yourself into a trash compactor than facing him.
>3. &Knuckles
Rougher than the rest of them, the best of them. Has no sense of humour, preferring to show off his physical prowess. Some say his alliance with Ren is only temporary.
>4. Jim Questions
The charismatic talker of the group, it's hard to resist his affable personality and winning charm. If diplomacy fails, however, he is no slouch in combat with his multiple batons which he uses bludgeon his enemies. "Carry a big stick" indeed.
>5. Jane Questions
Sister of Jim, she backs him up in discourse with her sardonic wit and in combat with her powerful guns. She is the only ranged character and as such is often banned in tournaments.
>6. Bart Stutton
A Sith Mage, he is the offensive magic caster of the Knights of Ren. He has the lowest HP out of any character class, but he can inflict negative status effects and cause great damage with his Force Magic. He carries the Earth Crystal and is a silent type whose every word counts.
>7. Furious George
Don't look him in the eye or you'll feel his blade!

One will protect you.
The other 6 will try to kill you.
Choose.

do they force sensitive or just plebs?

Well, he showed them less than 5 seconds in a flashback with no backstory as to why they are not around anymore and let the next studio lapdog deal with it. And it's not like it was the only mystery in the movie, everything is mystery, we basically don't know anything about anybody. WHop are Rey parents, why did they ditch her on her own oin a hostile planet? Why did Luke run away, why did he let a map behind him so they can find him? Why dis Finn the only stormtrooper that failed to be progarammed like a robot killer? Why is Kylo Ren angry at his parents? Wgy why why?? JJ Abrams is a peace of shit who made a SW like a pilot episode for a crappy Tv series

SEXIST SHITBIRDS
This is why you'll never get any, especially not mine.

Weren't they jedi training with Kylo before he went south?

Whichever one is the qtπ