Would you watch a Harley Quinn movie?

Would you watch a Harley Quinn movie?

No.

Yes

No.

What would it even be about? Is she even at the stage where she wants to be rid of the Joker?

Only if I knew it was completely void of any kind of pandering and the writer's only intention was to create an interesting and engaging story

No

Jesus fuck no i liked her in suicide squad but she could never carry an entire film.
I would watch a harley/joker film though

Is it 3 hours of Harley being beat up by Batman? If not, no.

DC Women movie yes

Harley solo no

Only if its Birds of Prey and Harley is the Villain

Maybe... On one condition.

What about a Gotham City Sirens movie?

I've seen all the DC movies so far, I'm not gonna stop at that one. It'd be super cool if one of them was eventually good, though.

Aren't DC doing an animated film as well?

This seems like the better option.

Only if it has Poison Ivy in a lead role.

If it was a Harley & Ivy movie.

if she actually was harley, maybe

Harley was created to work off of Joker
Why would you want her solo without her literal raison d'etre?

Probably not unless she interacts with a member of the Justice League.

Yes.

Animated? Sure.

Only if both The Joker and Ivy were in the film, her angel and devil as it were, and only if she dropped the slut ware for something more traditional.

However it's WB so I'd suspect they would remove all Ivy and Joker scenes so long answer short, no.

Harley's not really a good character for a solo work, either a comic or a film. She works best with another character to bounce off of (e.g., Joker or Poison Ivy).

>drop the slut
>from Harley Quinn
so her entire character since day 1?

>cuts up the sentence so he could shitpost
>complete with Superman reaction image

No surprises here. I said slut ware. She is a slut, but leotards are her thing not booty shorts and and "please fuck me" joker jackets.

Heck no.

The version of Suicide Squad playing on theaters right now completely turned her and Joker's subplot upside down.
He was supposed to not care about her at all, even tries to kill her, he was going to appear during the fight against Enchantress and Harley would refuse to go with him in favor of helping the team.
But the movie as it is now shows Joker genuinely caring for Harley and doing everything to save her.
A Harley Quinn movie could make up for these changes by showing things weren't actually as they seemed in SS. A lot of people like her because she's in an abusive relationship after all.

God no, if they base it on the current version the movie would be like Deadpool but worse also the theater would be full of Harley fans.

>raison d'etre
There's shitposting and then there's this.

Nah, probably not. Well, I'm a DC fan and I really want their movies to finally take off, so maybe I'd watch it. HOWEVER I don't like Harley, not just Margo's Harley, but the character overall is super annoying. I can't imagine how they'd make me watch 2 hours of her, I just don't see that happening.

>He was supposed to not care about her at all, even tries to kill her, he was going to appear during the fight against Enchantress and Harley would refuse to go with him in favor of helping the team.
That's honestly the arc I was expecting, and the one that would make the most sense. It was so bizarre the first time I heard that Harley ends up with Joker at the end, and he's presented as being fucked up, but genuinely caring about her. The cynic in me suggests that this change was done less to avoid controversy, and more to better sell HarleyxJoker Hot Topic merchandise.

Yes. But I think a Harley & Ivy film, or Gotham City Sirens film would be better.

Fuck no.

I would be apprehensive.
>Every DC flick has been trash
>SS's butchered theatrical cut has her and the Joker actually mutually loving each other
>Her solo flick will inevitably have her on her own without Batman or Joker. Most we could possibly hope for is Ivy.
>They'll try to downplay her less than ideal aspects and leave the husk of wacky girl Deadpool
>She'll have another shitty costume
>The New 52 origin still bothers me
>Potential stupid GIRL POWER writing

>Bruce Timm directing, likely to be back in her classic get-up
>Looks like BTAS per pic related
Reassuring

>Tara Strong will probably voice her
>Potential modern Harley influence
Fuck

How the fuck do you know what "her thing" is? She's not a real person, user.

Oh and i almost forgot, fuck off back to Tumblr or Neogaf because it's obvious you come from one of those shit holes