George Soros Leaks

Really? No thread up about this? Come on Sup Forums stop letting CTR take advantage of us

Torrent Unzipped:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad11c420e985327471bacad30306f4764efdad4c&dn=SorosLeak%5FAugust2016

Mega Based Zipped:

mega.nz/#!NlxHxBRR!D3RZiTcfV7c7EluBxdVQLzHxaZLbx4l7TWQYXKTsK4s

Here is the list of the files that served a server error when I downloaded them. ~97 files

pastebin.com/S1FxwkSs

JewDrive Unzipped:

drive.google.com/open?id=0B25jZvbIGn6fbzdpVDNxeTRlRUE

Other urls found in this thread:

francais.rt.com/international/25103-fuite-fichiers-soros-quand-fondation-discrуditait-politique-antiterroriste
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_undesirable_organizations_law
soros.dcleaks.com/view/?q=palestinian&div=president
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Really? Sup Forums doesn't care?

Here , have a bump

was ist das?

OP, this already hit like several days ago; it didn't take off as a big thing because there weren't any interesting reveals like in the Clinton leaks. The conspiracy people already pored through it, it's all basic surface shit that everyone already knew

bump for truth

You can have my bump this is important, the media will ignore it, it hasn't even trending on facebook yet which is bullshit

I care

bump. the world has to know.

we all know it wasn't the Russians and if US intelligence wants to even remotely be taken seriously they'd release proof of how they know it's the fucking Russians because at this point it's the boy who cried wolf 1 too many times

Bump

Also these leaks show Soros tried to goad the use into a war with Russia as well, so my guess is the Russia thing is actually soros funded disinfo

bumping this thread. CTR is out in full force trying to bury it.

The problem here OP is not enough of the sheep are in the know about who people like soros are and when you try and tell them they chalk it up to a conspiracy theory when it's not,these fuckers really have been in control even before the US existed

It was probably done intentionally so the mainstream media can call everything said about Soros here a conspiracy theory/ "Well, he was hacked, and none of this was revealed, you tin foil hat wearing loser"

bump coz the shape of thing to come is becoming more clear day after day.

bump

Bump because this is being slid hard by Sup Forums tier nonsense

Bump because all these tinfoil bullshit that I used to discredit is more real than I imagined.
Worry.

you've been spamming it for days...if there was anything actually in the "leak" we would be discussing it...but there isnt.

This just fucking happened you giant cum drinking fuck face

/r/equesting that image of swedish paid politicians

The leak just happened two days ago faggot.

Wouldn't you goys rather go to some of the other interesting threads on the forum? We can discuss racemixing and waifus and wether or not a certain picture means Sup Forums is btfo

than piece of soap is trying to end the emergency state against terrorism in france according to that article

francais.rt.com/international/25103-fuite-fichiers-soros-quand-fondation-discrуditait-politique-antiterroriste

Anyone know if the news has filtered down to Austria or Centeral Asia yet?

Going to post screenshots of everything I sent out to my senators, Milo, Molly, my congressman an my local press. I'm going to write an explanation and have files attached for retard use and send it to papers across America tonight.

Bumping with all essential info/documents

George Soros
>Soros
Soros
>SOROS
SOROS!

SOROS! YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH IT!

you should just directly attach the pdfs the information is that valuable and not copy pasted from easily googleable sources

Reminds me again how shit this board has become. Horrible shill sliding and trash posting. JIDF threads everyday and mostly junk OPs. Trashed.

When?

Well, that's what I'll do for the press. I'm on mobile now so this is just docs I've found

Violation of NGO laws.

nonono you have to download the pdfs to the computer that's how this leak works, as you can see the information is very valuable we know that because of the confidential watermark and lack of anything specific or damaging or anything that isn't googleable.

Bumping, do we have a rundown of what's important?

really....then what have been the "SOROS LEAKS" threads over the past several days been about?

yup- the devastating leak shows Soros wanted to implement a plan to deescalate the situation in Ukraine through economic development and supporting democratic institutions all the while trying to not antagonize russia that much.

that bastard.

download the pdfs
>pdfs are totally secure

that's what's important

Honestly, there has been so many leaks recently it's just tiring going through and keeping up with it all. I do hope you guys can stay strong and share the juicy stuff though, we can't let this go unnoticed.

>Soros isn't gonna get away with it

Ahahahahahhaha-ahah...... were doomed

This Jew thinks he's Henry Kissinger or something.

George Soros
A self-appointed advocate of the new Ukraine
March 12, 2015

Bump

WOW!!!

I'm shocked..

so am I, can you show the actual pdf it came from?

>Violation of NGO laws.

who's "NGO laws" ? Ukraine's?

The fucking DNC leak you dumb piece of shit

Bump for justice

Excellent!

> dnc leaks were literally months ago

> download the pdfs silly goyim this is important

No clue, tried finding it myself with Ctrl-F. Thing is being wonky

Russia's OSF got all NGOs banned from Russia period in 2015 because of this

Hol up I'm home now I'll look for it

>all NGOs banned from Russia

no- you are either ignorant or lying- which is it?

Some were banned- not all by any stretch of the imagination. Soros Open Society was banned.

The NGO mentioned in the document are in Ukraine anyways...

Oh no. That was Manafort's plan.

quit being a dumb fuck- this leak happened a couple of day ago at least. There have been numerous threads discussing it...such as there is to discuss- which is not much.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_undesirable_organizations_law

Where were you when this happened? I'm just saying what I remember from a year ago, and the presses made it out to be a NGO holocaust. I specifically remember someone on the BBC saying that all NGO activity was being frozen. Maybe not all, but shit it's easy to connect the dots when you have documents from the leak that show they strait up lie to authorities.

Also what the fuck "For human rights" is in Russia. So is Ponomaryov

bumpin

Fuck finally, sorry bros,

2012, violation of Russian NGO law

/Russia/russia strategic planning 2012/wiki entries/inner documents/HRGGP/HRGGP Russian NGO law chart of decisions.docx

new thread

Bump

Bump

>Maybe not all, but shit it's easy to connect the dots when you have documents from the leak that show they strait up lie to authorities.

can you explain how the document you posted with your comment shows how "they" are lying?

You do realize Kazakhstan is a different country- right?

Turns out he is an anti-Zionist.
soros.dcleaks.com/view/?q=palestinian&div=president

>2012, violation of Russian NGO law

Russian NGO law didnt pass until 2015

Even if it was kremlin, in this particular case i would watch how the media try and spin it other than "evil russia stop meddling with our internal affairs, exposing how we are meddling in europe"

It broke NGO regulatory laws then, which resulted in the 2015 law which banned a significant amount of NGOs including OFS.

Nigger I'm just trying to bump the thread. And post the info I have saved at the same time.

>Good, good. Just ignore these emails.
>Focus on the race riots instead
>Don't look into Soros' connections with the state department

Shill alert