SHILLS OUT IN FORCE

>anticipating the most perfect scene of thots/roasties getting BTFO by alpha /ourguy/
>scene was dark and muddied and the "action" boring while obviously and poorly choreographed
>no rape of the MUH STRONK WOMYN before the kill
>scene cuts before even showing Iron First bitch getting strangled to death (and the whip clearly isn't even tight around her neck)

Welp you HBO marketers managed to trick me into coming back to this series just long enough to be let down again so I guess I have to give you that. And I had to put up with PRINCE OR PRINCESS, Sansa of the Norf and a cockless interracial sex scene just to get there. Thanks for nothing, viralcucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/theemrsmcafee/status/888850085148110849
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic related may get raped in one of the upcoming episodes, so there's still hope

>interracial
yep, you're retarded.

I mean, I liked the Sand Whores getting killed too, but that was because they were shitty characters, not because of some meninist/feminist thing? Do you have to turn everything into a political statement? That is exactly what the writers want you to do. Don't do it. Just enjoy the show for its story, not its ulterior agenda. Euroy is also a shit character, much better in the books, portrayed by a bad actor. Don't make everything political

>Interracial

>meninist
Wouldn't it be masculinist, or something of the such?

Rape is coming be patient

Hbo has been shit since The Wire ended.

Proof me wrong.

Did you fit enough memes and buzzwords in there, you fucking faggot?

>alpha
>/ourguy/

Daily reminder that whine threads like this are posted by pic related, trying to make it seem like the SJW crap they constantly browbeat everyone with is warranted.

Other recent exploits: """"controversy"""" over Dr. Who being a woman.

>pedo rapist edgelord
>"/ourguy/"

yeah sounds about right.

This is the most quotable season of game of plebs just take a look:

twitter.com/theemrsmcafee/status/888850085148110849

>two mulattoes
>interracial

Nice try shill.

remember who the audience is

>>no rape of the MUH STRONK WOMYN before the kill
Why would these guys bother raping during the siege? That seems like something you wouldn't want to do while enemy combatants are still about. Finish the fight first, then rape the survivors.

giv snek gf

Fuck off, retard.

I dont give a shit, Euron's hammy acting is love.

He's been hammy since "Where's my niece and nephew? Let's go MURDER them."

based giv poster

Just LOL if you think you'll ever see a rape scene or even a blowjob on GoT ever again.

Expect lots and lots of pussy licking and men getting bested by women, though.

desu we said that after kelly c getting raped in the first episode, and thought they'd never do it again, then they fucking go ahead and show Sansa of all the characters getting assraped

fake u should b ashamed