Stranger Things

>watched Stranger Things
>now stuck with utter loneliness feeling, resized I haven't been happy since my high school years

Thanks reddit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FNr-BGNLFBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're welcome

Same here :(

you were happy in highschool?

fuck you.

the redhead is the only cute there the other things are abominations

if you don't like millie you're a faggot

has the second series been released ?

>watch Stranger Things
>black kid is the worst character and gets in the way of the plot
>realize I've hated black people since high school

thanks digg

Sooo is this a kid show or not? It kinda looks like a nickelodeon show photo shoot with only Dan Schneider missing.

If you don't like frogtus you're a faggot

It's not a kid show. It's like The Goonies or ET where a bunch of adult self insert as kids to relive their lost childhood

I do like how this show depicts life

>nobody cares that the fat, unattractive girl dies a horrible death, and is never brought up again despite beings "best friends" with mary Sue MC

>MC Mary Sue girl ends up with douche guy who got the whole school to say she was a slut

>the military force knew exactly what the physic girl could do but still stormed her with guns, angering her

I don't know if this is just bad writing or commentary

fuck off, I haven't even been happy in high school. I don't think I remember ever being happy Tbh

I didn't think my school life was good, but thinking in retrospective, it was still the most wonderful time I've had in my life

More like Stronger Womens amirite

>>nobody cares that the fat, unattractive girl dies a horrible death, and is never brought up again despite beings "best friends" with mary Sue MC
They're addressing this in season 2
>MC Mary Sue girl ends up with douche guy who got the whole school to say she was a slut
Steve saved her life and is redeeming himself
>the military force knew exactly what the physic girl could do but still stormed her with guns, angering her
Still better than not bringing guns

No one caring about Barb is my favorite part. Of course everyone would just think the depressed cow skipped town.

>I don't know if this is just bad writing or commentary
It's done in the style of Stephen King so just assume everyone is an alcoholic or addicted to pills
It explains their bad decision making

Aly and AJ getting to know the boys.

Literally who

Nancy isn't strong at all

>hey kids wanna SS

I watched it back when it came out and I honestly think it isn't that good like most people say it is. It's not bad, but it is nothing special.

He looks like a Jew

I wonder if he got molested already by excutives

He doesn't look like a jew.
And no.

Is he a Jew?

He said he go to the church, maybe catholic or christian

>black kid is the worst character
That's not Barb

This. People only like it for the nostalgia effect

youtube.com/watch?v=FNr-BGNLFBM
Based Finn

>is he
next you'll tell me you don't no the kid from Gotham is

>nostalgia
The show is barely a year old

I'm saying the show is obviously cashing in on the 80s nostalgia effect

I was born in the nineties and have no eighties nostalgia. I liked it, and I'm looking forward to season 2. Best character obviously is Winona Ryder's character.

Cute Gadot

>Winona Ryder's best character

Better be fucking joking you fucking dogshit motherfucker. I'm not saying she's a bad actress but come the fuck on, she was THE most annoying thing about the series and that's saying a lot when you have this always negative attitude negro kid in the show

>black people can't have negative attitude
Calm your racism down

Sure they can, but once all you do is bitch it doesn't matter what color your skin is - you're just a fucking annoying twat

You don't know what mary sue means
Don't reply to my post, you aren't worthy

>implying black kid wasn't right all along

I'll reply anytime i want you bitch.

>Muh childhood!

Fuck off already

What happened to the Black one?

Could of just walked away he knew his friend had a hard on for her and wasn't going to be reasoned with.

Black background doesn't compliment black people well

>stan smiths with that outfit
ugh

>could of

this suave motherfucker is already a chad amongst girls his age. of course i hate him: is just unfair.

>girls

who /AJ/ here?

Who's AJ?

Alex Jones

AJ is the less appreciated of the Michalka sisters

Who are the Michalka sisters?

Very, very poor man's Twin Peaks

>implying this is anything like Twin Peaks

>tfw the first thing I saw about this picture was the black kid cucking everyone by dominating the pure redhead waifu
This place takes a toll on you.

Only thing I can think those two shows have in common are probably trees. Consider kys ASAP my dude