Is Hannibal worth watching?

Is Hannibal worth watching?

absolutely, the show is kino as fuck.

first few episodes not so much but it gets very very good.

Absolutely, S2 finale is pure kino. It starts slow, sometimes it's hard to get past Will's autism and pretentious dialogues, but Mads is carrying this show hard. That said I couldn't get through S3

literally mads kino

Why are his lips like that?

Hes like Swedish or something

The Red Dragon arc was high art.

Is there a version without that weird color filter?

Why?

The filter is what makes it absolute kinography.

It's distracting and I can't watch it like that

I guess you'll have to go suck Fuller's dick for the untouched stuff.

absolute kino

It's not "absolute kino", it's good but some parts get terribly and unbearably pretentious

Some good stuff, some bad stuff.

>alright we need a name for this extremely smart cannibal
>I GOT IT! lets call him Hannibal!

Stop confusing superior Danes with BBC loving Swedes

Does it more or less wrap up at the end or cliffhanger?

both

>he's also a doctor
>how about hannibal hoctor?
>nah that's too weird
>hold on i have some shit in my throat *kleghh* *lekh lekh lekh*
>that's genius

The first two seasons are fucking fantastic. He somehow comes off more conniving and sinister than Hopkins to the point he seems like an archetypal force of evil than a man. Season 3 is highly experimental and transcends any aesthetic expectation I ever had regarding television.

It's very subtle

It's Kinobal

I watched the first episodes of the first season and I thought it was pretty retarded. The interactions were not believable and the protagonist seemed like a character who was written to be "smart" but didn't actually act like it.

By protagonist I meant the autistic guy, not Hannibal.

Keep watching, fagget.

No, it's fedora-tier.
Le ebin villain that can perfectly plan just about everything and always wins. He's a self-insert for edgelords.
That being said, Mads is a great actor.

If you're fine with pure style and no substance then sure

Serial killer kino

It was very good and then it becomes some weird gay thing in season 3

>becomes some weird gay thing in season 3

They wanted to plow each other from the start, have you even watched the show?

I'm fine with Hannibal being bisexual, makes sense, I'm not fine with the show becoming homoerotic, and the whole thing in season 2 when Hannibal starts fucking wills love interest was kinda disturbing

It's fantastic. Died too soon RIP

>Died too soon

No, it died at the right time.

Did it seriously go full homo in season 3?

>cliffhanger
kek

What does this nu male term even mean ?

It's kino !?! Pls someone explain it to me.
All that I have seen in this show is an anoying autist who speaks like he has kidney stones, violance expositions from multiple angles, some inherent gay shit between the autist and based mads, dumb bitches that do dumb things,forced atmosphere with plastic ambivalence in the dialoges and much more shit.

SOME PLS EXPLAIN THIS TERM TO ME

Don't listen to this retard.
This shit shown is some gay fan fiction and the biggest fan base are tumblerinas.

But it's been long time praised on Sup Forums too.

German prefix for cinema words. Typically applies to Central European artsy movies that the English-speaking hemisphere largely ignores, forgets or generally misunderstands. Thus esoteric.

Western movies that imitate this foreign method of substance over style (often poorly) are attributed with this buzzword to varying degrees of genuine praise and pretentiousness. Also just a word to signify consistency or solid performer that maintains BOTH style and substance.

Here it usually just means
>I liek movei it maake gud

Asked the same question years ago, when S2 was on air. Ended up following advice and watching it, didn't regret it. S3's first half is kinda meh but the end was pretty good. Watch it.

This. I stopped watching at the first episode of season 3 when they had a fucking show-off quoting Dante in orginal italian.

It got canceled for a reason,