The Shill's Ultimate Fear

Despite all the shilling you see on pol, despite all the bait threads made by leafs, despite all the "drumpfs" and "trumpshills" written, the shills know in their heart lies massive uncertainty. There is one shitposter they fear utterly, a man who by blood has become the pinnacle of Australian eugenics. Deep in the dark recess of an Ecuadorian embassy, the Australian types at his keyboard writing shitposts of such magnitude they can even change the course of the entire world.

This man has his crosshairs set on one woman, Hillary Clinton.

Go ahead shills, make your bait threads, enjoy the gloating while you still can.

You do know Assange hates Trump as much as Clinton right?

Perhaps he doesn't like Trump, but Trump doesn't attract as much of his attention. Hate has nothing to do with it, he targets corruption. Which means he is targeting Hildo. >Hildo=corruption=Assange's target.

She oozes corruption, and thus makes herself a larger target for Assange.

Isn't he just a Putin shill? He had his own show on RT.

>but Trump doesn't attract as much of his attention.

Trump said Snowden should be killed. So what do you think that means for Assange? If I was him, I would keep any dirt on Clinton till after the election.

and the CIA under Hillary and Obama certainly wants both whistleblowers dead.

>and the CIA under Hillary and Obama certainly wants both whistleblowers dead.

They haven't called for his assassination and he's a public figure now. If he's killed, people will know.

Assange hates corruption

I doubt he gives much of a flying fuck about Trump beyond whether or not trump is a corrupt asshole.

Oh I'm sure if she became president her ego would grow enough for her to try something so brazen.

>I doubt he gives much of a flying fuck about Trump

Yeah accept I saw him on Bill Maher's real time and said Trump and Clinton were both cancer. What now shill?

>Oh I'm sure if she became president her ego would grow enough for her to try something so brazen.

Yeah so let's let that ego maniac like Drumpf in there who will nuke the plane because they insulted him.

Trump wants him dead because he thinks he's a traitor, not because he thinks he will keep his corruption secret (unlike Hildo). Also Snowden isn't Assange.

I know it baffles you that someone would want to simply reveal corruption (I legitimately think that's assange's motivation). It's not about whether Trump likes Assange, Hildo is a giant target for Assange because she is covered head to toe with corrupt-doings. Trump on the other hand has a few blown-up scandals but nothing like Hildo level corruption (selling state dept favors, denying the people transparency as a public servant, using IRS as a politica tool, selling ICBM secrets to China, rigging elections etc.)

Well they already got one of em down.

>Also Snowden isn't Assange.

Assange's organization openly helped Snowden get his ass out of China. What do you think that means for Assange if he wants Snowden dead? Trump is a neo-fascist big government Nazi. Anyone who disagrees with will be killed and Trump sure won't want him spreading government secrets as president.

Actually dumbass Wikileaks said they were joking about looking into Trump documents immediately after that show.

He may not like trump, but that isn't the same thing as working to reveal Trump's corruption. He is actively seeking to expose clinton, while he said he was joking about spending time on Trump. Most likely because he knows whatever dirt he could get from Trump's tax returns (or whatever overblown bullshit the media is fapping to this week) pales in comparison to election rigging, aiding ISIS, Arab Spring, Turkish Coups, and cash for favors schemes.

>Trump on the other hand has a few blown-up scandals

Like Panama Papers, Ukraine connections, Trump university, Nambla, mafia connections, Russia connections, white nationalist connections, etc?

>Actually dumbass Wikileaks said they were joking about looking into Trump documents immediately after that show.

And how do you know that wasn't a joke?

You could get more money doing something else of your time you know.

Boy you are really scared your boy Trump is gonna lose this Nov. So you have to cheat to win an election.

33,000 emails, the eletronic Jew is strong.

>So you have to cheat to win an election.
This after Crooked Hillary stole the Democratic nomination.

Of course Snowden has had doings with Assange, but if you weren't a fool you'd know they have been openly disagreeing lately etc.

Once you call Trump a Nazi I immediatly write you off as a troll. Your boogeyman bullshit is ridiculous, first he's a clown, then he's mussolini, then he's KGB, then he's a Nazi, then he's a clown again, then he's a threat to humanity, etc. Cmon you are obviously just calling people you disagree with the same recycled nonsense/worst shit you can think of.

You are talking about big government and at the same time the Trump alternative endorses federal single payer healthcare, federal education control, rigging elections, higher taxes, more federal law enforcement etc. I think the left is much closer to fascist than Trump.

The open support for someone who was revealed as an election rigger is actually true fascism unlike the scared-up Trump "fascism" the media jerks to everyday.

Even without Assange the shills have reason to fear. They've been pushing the media-spun polls portraying Trump as losing in the hope nobody will notice the one poll that really matters. The personal polls for each candidate are going to jump up and down based on the news cycle at the time and the different methodologies used however these numbers have been remarkably consistent and tell the real story of the general mood of the American citizenry. Hope you CTR shills got your resumes all warmed up, you'll be out of a job in about 3 months.

Trump called for abolishing free speech.

>Aussie shitposting literally saves the USA
2 years ago if told me this would go down I would have laughed in your face. what a wonderful time to be alive.

Hillary kills people

Next

What's funny is that the script has flipped and the left are now conspiracy theorists.

>Connections to Russia
Aka HRC did a uranium deal with Russia which greatly strengthened them yet I want to theorize about a few tenuous business relations Trump has. The Russia thing was a pathetic attempt to side step her getting hacked, and to this day is barely even speculation- such a weak distraction should be forgotten by the left, but your regurgitation of it is evidence that you were so stupid as to actually believe it.

>mafia connections.
Ditto

>Trump University,
A little sleazy, yet I don't hear you saying a word for the fucking shell for-profit university Bill Clinton was involved with? You literally have one eye covered.

>White nationalist connections
hillary was basically sucking Robert Byrd's cock and I hear crickets from you fools.

Did Trump ever sell ICBMs to China?
Uranium to Russia?
Shall we mention whitewater?
Banging young interns and then smearing them?
Stealing whitehouse furniture like true Arkansas trash?
How about Sandy Berger stuffing Nat security docs in his pants at the national archives that looked damaging to the Clintons?

The list goes on and on, not to mention the blunder that was Arab Spring, rigging elections, emails, etc.

Revealing Hillary as an election rigger is now revealing elections.

Here's a tip, don't be corrupt and there's nothing secret to be leaked.

exposing a stolen election and corruption is "cheating"

thanks for the input.