The quips that cost $25M

The quips that cost $25M

Fuck you, whedon. Bring Back Snyder.

Quips?
I think they added more scenes with WW.

Kino is dead. Bury it. Consider this mercy.

They aren't adding quips. They're doing the DCEU thing where they're turning it into an extended music video.

Why isn't the DCEU buried yet?

Because when you give a DChad a shovel, they think it looks like an ankh and assume it's a reference to Anubis, God of the Underworld, and think this confirms a Hawkman solo film.

They're remaking the entire movie but keeping the Snyder action sequences

Yes, and it will be centred around WW now, not Batman.

It's getting there WW just kept it going a little longer because MUH WYMMINZ Thor will kill it and Black Panther, Infinity War, and Ant Man and Wasp will bury it deep

Actually, rumors are that Wonder Woman scenes include Batman. Whedon is pretty much making a new Hulk/Black Widow shit-tier romance.

don't worry it comes with actually good and coherent writing, as well as trimmed bloat and interesting characters

Bring back whoever directed WW.

>t. someone who didn't get BvS

I hope this sucks and kills the dceu.

I'm really annoyed that wonder woman breathed new life into it.

Do not worry.
It will.
Most likely will be box office hit (see suicide squad).
But will be horrible movie by itself. In audience and critics reception.

Daily reminder, if you hate BvS and MoS you have shit taste and should not be commenting about movies, at all.

We all are

This desu.

I like Watchmen, 300 and even Sucker Punch.
But BvS and MoS - shitty movies. Not even worth watching 2nd time.

>Most likely will be box office hit (see suicide squad).
Not even close there's a reason why Ww was only projected to make $60 million it's opening weekend

And with Thor and these resorts it's literally impossible for this piece of shot to not be a bomb probably even bigger than King Arthur

>didn't "get" BvS

Funniest thing about this is how they're digitally erasing Henry Cavill's moustache instead of, you know, shaving him.
>durr he's contractually obligated to wear a moustache for Mission Impossible
I mean, sure but couldn't they have used you know, A FAKE MOUSTACHE for the movie?

This whole situation is idiotic.

kek.

If they can digitally remove his hair, why can't they digitally add it?

Why even shave? Show Superman with a mustache and beard. It'd be cool as fuck. He just came back from the grave.

DADDY

That would've been a viable option as well but I guess they wanted him clean shaven for his ultimate return.

You're so wrong that your post shouldn't even qualify as English.