Why is Steavonnie turned into Ranma now?

Why is Steavonnie turned into Ranma now?

Because Ranma is hot as fuck.

>Show with, like, ten girls
>Only hot one is the guy

Because Yapapa Yapapa Ishanten

>Only hot one is the guy
>Shampoo
>Not Hot

I'M GONNA RIP RANMA'S STUPID HEAD OFF!

Second place ain't that bad.

>no mention of lovely jewfu nabiki

Ha HAH sure is some absolute shit taste you got there fellas. Why don't you go fucking get raped :) :) :)

As someone who's just recently gotten into anime (I've watched Eva, Death Note, Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo), is Ranma still worth watching or is it something you should be younger to enjoy?

Keep in mind that, as a user of a Comics and Cartoons board, I have no aversion to works less serious than the above.

Because the person that made this show is a hack.

But keep giving that free pass for le homages and references

You can just admit to being gay, you know.

It's just old school silly fun with a generous portion of fan service and a little bit of romance.

I watched it a few years ago and was laughing my ass of. Give it a whirl.

Reminds me more of Vegito, with the blue tank plus warm-colored undershirt. Also fusion.

Oh shit that IS Vegito.

You notice how most every other fusion has a personality of their own? Barring Malachite, Stevonnie is the only fusion where there's nothing to it's personality, it's just Steven and Connie sharing some sort of fleshy mech suit they both control.

Try the OVAs and movies first. Those tend to have solid animation that still look good today, with fewer pacing issues.

How combat-effective is an hourglass figure?

Stevonnie is an uber cunt with an ego the size of Texas shes nothing like Steven or Connie.

She has no ego. She's just good at looking cool while being honest about herself.

>an ego the size of Texas
That's blasphemy!
The only thing the size of Texas is Texas itself.

I recall watching the Hard Battle series, and found everything else too anime. Today I would probably find the whole thing too anime.

Every other fusion is also 2 gems. Stevonnie is only like 1/4 gem.

Nabiki x Kuno OTP. Seriously, I only realised this later in life and it makes such perfect sense.

It's enjoyable. Just accept it for being chaotic silly fun. The animation quality drops in the middle seasons but picks back up later again.

Because Sugar lifts all of her ideas from old anime.

LEAVE HUSBAND ALONE

>Mixed gender character
>not being compared to a once popular manga where the main character switched genders

It's a kalaripayattu outfit, some Indian sworsdsman shit.

Ranma, kek, you fucing idiots

I really dislike her beans shaped head.

Doesn't look like it at all
And it's a pretty generic martial arts outfit in the first place

Shut up, Kevin.

That's because the thing is Connie-sized.

Ranma looks like fucking Shakesphare compare to this dribble
Better animated too.

You think it might have something to do with the fact it's a fusions of Connie with that outfit and Steven's clothes?

Ranma

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

>Ranma looks like fucking Shakesphare compare to this dribble
>compare to this dribble
>dribble

I'm not sure you're in a place to be commenting on someone else's writing, friendo.

>skinny
is tumblr triggered yet

I'm not OP dude. What's so funny?

>You think it might have something to do with the fact it's a fusions of Connie with that outfit and Steven's clothes?
Shieet, you're right

Something about the way this is animated makes me really angry.

Hey Steven Universe fans

The 90s internet here

Just letting you know

We hate you

Please never compare your disgusting "fusion"/transparent allegory for tranny rights to Ranma ever again

Also consider suicide

Is it that outrageous that a show chock fucking full of anime references has yet another anime reference?

Or do you think the Pearl/Pearl-bot fight just had some cool looking choreography for no reason and the pizza landscape in Kiki's Pizza Delivery Service (another fucking anime reference) came out of nowhere?

Fuck off tumblr, bad enough you keep peddling your garbage here, but comparing it to shit that has a modicum of talent is just disgusting, even for your freaks.

That's nice.

No no, just saying it's actually funny that people are that desperate to look for things that simply aren't there.

Like that guy who said somebody bating a homerun was somehow a reference to Foolie Coolie.

Part of it might be since it's sped up

Yes, not being pig disgusting tumblrites IS nice. And having taste. Standards. Appreciation to actual talent. All foreign ideas to you I am sure

>compering tumblr shit to the greatest tomboy

user pls, off yourself and stop being a nigger

user, can you lay off the comma button for one second and tell me what was gramatically wrong with your post? I'm giving you a chance here. Please try not to answer with a run-on sentence.

Kappa Mikey did the Ranma references better and more explicit, and also wasn't complete cancer, Steven Universefags

You try to be grammatically correct on a shitty phone

>angry at good animation

why?

If that's good, I hate to see your opinion of bad. Then again why should bother with you fucking SUfags, its staggering how eager you are to eat shit and say with a straight face its good
You're no better than the otaku, or vita owners.

I hate the artwork on this show so much. Fuck the story, fuck the animation. The artwork/style of the show is beyond defense to anyone with standards.

you repeating your opinion isn't really an argument, pal

Everything moves at the same speed and without impact.

Is that a giant holopearl or did they just mess up the sizes?

>Same speed and without impact

>The moment where she lifts her foot up until slamming back down to fly off

>Her fighting against Holo pearl and her holding her shield against the sword pressing down on her

If it was the Jasper and Garnet fight, or the Smokey Quarts and Jasper fight, I would've sided with you on that.

Keep memin gents

its mentioned by the producers that sizes aren't consistent and change to fit the scene.

Because the frame rate is constant, when things move faster it isn't as fluid as it should be.